• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | November 2016 - Rally to Restore Fear and/or Sanity in the Steam Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4rter

Categories are back when I start Steam in "offline mode". So it has something to do with Steam Cloud not working I guess.

Wok

go buy Styx 75% off on bundlestars you heathens

What if it is in the Humble Monthly bundle tomorrow?

Someone wrote something on their Steam Hub pages two hours ago. I am glad that someone had the same impression as you did.

2RVZvqy.png

I wish I could rescue my copy of Age of Empires 3 from the clutches of Games for Windows Live, but my attempts to even get access to my CD key have all failed. No download means no registry key which means bupkis.

FLD

For those waiting on Nioh, I really don't think they will port it to PC. Remember, this is Team Ninja, who decided it was a good idea to port the arcade version of DOA5LR to PC with missing effects, maps and no lobbies/player matches. I therefore believe they are on Gusts side regarding PC ports and with Sony now as global publisher, they are more than happy to not make one.

Yeah, like most I assumed a PC port was going to happen eventually but after the Sony news I'm not so sure anymore.

Ozium

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ozium, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Noir Syndrome -- MB-F05041664FA0C1EC - Taken by Jalal
BADLAND: GOTY Deluxe -- MB-8635F2DD1BDB917A - Taken by Vuze
Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride -- MB-5EE0B454A2339DE5 - Taken by Hakkelus
Dark Heritage: Guardians of Hope -- MB-4FC11A3074AD3762 - Taken by voodooray
Odallus: The Dark Call -- MB-65BEFBA8FB8924DB - Taken by fifasnipe2224
Cubicle Quest -- MB-A206D18B88FD3322 - Taken by Costa1774
IACTURA -- MB-5A048B682C1BCAB2 - Taken by Eila
Runestone Keeper -- MB-28404C873DC00ED8 - Taken by longlivegaming
Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan -- MB-84938D970FF76687 - Taken by alr1ght
Robo's World: The Zarnok Fortress -- MB-4A4A8A3E1D5117CA - Taken by OmarYusaf
Oniken -- MB-405EAE1414BF423B - Taken by CheDominik
Never Alone: Arctic Collection -- MB-3FDBFA6B55E7B751 - Taken by Nabs

hb2me

ModBot 2 said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ozium, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Prison Architect -- MB-F85E3FFA5FE91E9B - Taken by Orgen. 11 entrants total.
5EAQeQ5.png
Assault Android Cactus -- MB-130F43A017A9F581 - Taken by KainXVIII. 12 entrants total.
Chroma Squad -- MB-6C22EFF5F81DC856 - Taken by sixteen-bit. 7 entrants total.
Hotline Miami 2 -- MB-0E0E46D6687FC9D0 - Taken by OmarYusaf. 20 entrants total.
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball -- MB-1C506DE915C3F61B - Taken by Madn. 3 entrants total.
Devil Daggers -- MB-11E97A42FB20A087 - Taken by Zeeman. 11 entrants total.

t1478207686z1.png

it's hotline miami 2 not payday u dingusbot
also assault android cactus is still a steam game u dingusbot

gabbo

Someone wrote something on their Steam Hub pages two hours ago. I am glad that someone had the same impression as you did.

2RVZvqy.png

Is this a bad thing though? It's not like the PC is awash in this style of platformer

Tizoc

2RVZvqy.png
You can buy it 75% tomorrow after the new hundle is revealed

Bought and played through Dead Space 1 and 2 from this halloween sale. I really enjoyed them both although I'd say that 1 is the better of the two.

I'm a bit disappointed that 3 is probably never coming to Steam as I would buy it even though the general consensus seems to be that it is a big step in the wrong direction.
I might have to grab it off origin anyway...

Phinor

All 5 of them?

Hopefully there's some meeting spot for Windows 10 store users because if they get 4 out of those 5 people online at the same time, they can play COD Zombies!

Assuming they have ~300 gigabytes of free space on their hard drive because the store likes to duplicate the whole game when applying patches..

rtcn63

So far there's only been one report of a 1060 SC blowing up. If any more appear, I'm going to try and get a refund. I wait close to five years to get a new card, and the one almost every review site recommends... even 1070 SCs are going kaput for people. And it's always the VRM chip that goes.

rtcn63

Also I've learned that if your EVGA 1000 card causes your PC to shut down DO NOT RESTART IT with the card connected because it'll likely catch fire.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of valouris, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (valouris, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Broken Age -- MB-9FE1CDD1CABAC45B - Taken by Patison. 6 entrants total.
Grim Fandango Remastered -- MB-B508FF1A6EF7BB70 - Taken by Luap. 10 entrants total.

t1478246719z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Ozium, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Prison Architect -- MB-F85E3FFA5FE91E9B - Taken by Orgen. 11 entrants total.
5EAQeQ5.png
Assault Android Cactus -- MB-130F43A017A9F581 - Taken by KainXVIII. 12 entrants total.
Chroma Squad -- MB-6C22EFF5F81DC856 - Taken by sixteen-bit. 7 entrants total.
Hotline Miami 2 -- MB-0E0E46D6687FC9D0 - Taken by OmarYusaf. 20 entrants total.
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball -- MB-1C506DE915C3F61B - Taken by Madn. 3 entrants total.
Devil Daggers -- MB-11E97A42FB20A087 - Taken by Zeeman. 11 entrants total.

t1478207686z1.png

bloke

These are from that region locked Deep Silver bundle, so probably locked to EU and/or ROW.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition #2 -- MB-8A158F057745287D - Taken by Volimar
Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition #1 -- MB-581273DB528EF15C - Taken by CheDominik

Nillansan

Truly, what a horrible person /s

Yeah, never is smart to judge fully and finally on a single piece of info and on top of that on the internet where things can get skewed heavily very easy.

Check out the thread, another GAF member provided this link. Here's an excerpt from the original post for convenience.

And then his questionable comments made me dig an inch deeper and yep, he's opposed to #BLM and bingo...he's a Gamergator too. FFS.

rtcn63

Also, for anyone who has an nvidia GPU and their desktop/toolbar keeps refreshing every few seconds- uninstall Geforce Experience. I noticed the issue return, and realized I'd installed GE with the drivers after putting in my 1060.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom