• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | November 2016 - Rally to Restore Fear and/or Sanity in the Steam Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

I finally finished Mafia 3 today. What an interesting world they built. A lot very of clever things were built into it. But man was the gameplay tedious.

I wound up buying Firewatch and was quickly absorbed into it. Definitely gameplay-light, but very entertaining. Put a couple of hours in already.

I also bought Vall-Halla and Owlboy but haven't started them up yet.

Jimrpg

xenoblade-chronicles-x.jpg

what are the chances that the WiiU will drop in price in the next months? I can mostly play all what i want to play on steam or GoG, but one game i want to play is Xenoblade X but I dont want to cash out 260€ for just one game. (No, i dont have any love for Nintendo's other games, no bayonetta, no splattoon and certainly nothing out of their own 1st party studios) So it will probably just be for 1 game.

If my niece was older I could have gifted her the console afterwards and some games but she is just two.

Considering the Wii U just stopped production, you'd be either looking at large department stores like KMart and Target (like we have here in Australia) that would be doing clearouts and dropping the price of the console. Otherwise I'm guessing smaller stores will probably hold on to it and increase the price as stocks decrease.

I'm also on the lookout for one too, but seeing as I have a Wii U already, it just be for a backup so I don't want to spend too much either.

Personally this was probably Nintendo's best generation yet in terms of great software, maybe you'll find another few titles you'd like. Certainly bought more Nintendo games than PS4 games for me this generation just because they were all unique and couldn't be found on other platforms.

Teggy

Man, I didn't realize Dishonored 2 was so soon. I just watched the 2 minute live action trailer and I'm tempted to do a high chaos run of the first game (did low before). Probably not enough time, though.

dex3108

xenoblade-chronicles-x.jpg

what are the chances that the WiiU will drop in price in the next months? I can mostly play all what i want to play on steam or GoG, but one game i want to play is Xenoblade X but I dont want to cash out 260€ for just one game. (No, i dont have any love for Nintendo's other games, no bayonetta, no splattoon and certainly nothing out of their own 1st party studios) So it will probably just be for 1 game.

If my niece was older I could have gifted her the console afterwards and some games but she is just two.

Or you can wait a bit and buy only a game. Wii U emulator is developing fast.

https://youtu.be/0Yry7_Ut7Zg

I read a while ago that there was an script to automate the next button on idle master for the drops bug, can anyone send me a link?

Thanks a lot

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Ok, then! Since I thought Puzzle Quest was considered the pinnacle of match 3 games (or was at least way up there), I guess that's really saying something.

You should know that Clash's match-3 gameplay isnt very traditional. I need to play it again its so good.

Yeah, I think I'll pass on Mighty No.9. I'm expecting it to be bundled somewhere at some point anyway.

Are you able to switch that to one of the triggers or something?

I haven't tried yet as the configuration utility doesn't really make clear which button is which. They're just labeled as 'Button 3', 'Button 12', etc.

yuraya

Is it me or are people making a mountain put of an anthill on the recent call of booty sales data?

Its a pretty big deal but honestly software sales this entire gen have been weaksauce overall. Outside of Destiny and maybe Watch Dogs I don't think anything sold into the crazy high impressive numbers. And Destiny had a massive marketing budget.

Activision needs to reboot COD into something else. Or just take some time off like AssCreed did.

Its a pretty big deal but honestly software sales this entire gen have been weaksauce overall. Outside of Destiny and maybe Watch Dogs I don't think anything sold into the crazy high impressive numbers. And Destiny had a massive marketing budget.

Activision needs to reboot COD into something else. Or just take some time off like AssCreed did.

They need to go back to the basics, the excitement for MWR vs IW should have shown them that. COD has gotten so far up it's own ass that the things that made it great and popular are now being replaced by P2W and MOBA mechanics. And fans are starting to vote with their wallets, I hope it leads to some change but with a 3 team dev cycle we probably won't see any for a couple more games...

Jawmuncher

COD just needs another surprise like Modern Warfare was for the series. A big problem is between 3 devs, they've all be future games. 3 devs can offer like 3 different time periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom