• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | November 2016 - Rally to Restore Fear and/or Sanity in the Steam Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's able to pirate sun/moon, he's able to pirate every 3DS release.
No need to rebuy his previous games.

That's true, but if he's banned from online, he's now banned from anything multiplayer. No more online Mario Kart, Smash, Monster Hunter(!) or trading pokemon online.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Oh that Gamepump shit is for steam keys?

$20 for 12 games? Hmm interesting I guess.

Eila

That's true, but if he's banned from online, he's now banned from anything multiplayer. No more online Mario Kart, Smash, Monster Hunter(!) or trading pokemon online.

Wonder if they ban the account or just the hardware. Imagine being blocked from the Wii U as well.

bbd23

just started my second playthrough of the witcher 3 but this time im playing on a big TV and god what a beautiful looking game.

Teggy

Hey SteamGaf,

Let's make a PC handheld. Anyone know somebody at AMD?

Edit:

You know what I would like. I'd like something like kickstarter but for ideas. IdeaStarter. I'd like a system where people can propose ideas and give rough estimations and have people put money into a project to which other companies could bid to produce it.

I want a Steam streaming handheld. Basically the Shield handheld, but that streams any game in your Steam library instead of just a few. So basically a Steam link with a screen and I guess a Steam controller bolted on. With battery power. And really good wifi performance.

Vote SteamGAF, which pad do I get this BF?
en-INTL-L-Microsoft-XboxOne-Cntrlr-Templeton-WL3-00011-RM3-mnco.jpg

en-INTL-L-Microsoft-XboxOne-US-Can-Cntrlr-Flux-WL3-00006-RM1-mnco.jpg

en-INTL-L-Microsoft-XboxOne-Cntrlr-Vortex-WL3-00018-RM3-mnco.jpg

en-INTL-L-Microsoft-XboxOne-US-Can-Cntrlr-Gravel-WL3-00001-RM1-mnco.jpg

Girlfriend wants the pink one but I'm not sure I want two of the same pad lying around. Looking at videos of the blue, it's actually kind of ugly.

My birthday may have ended in the East Coast but who says I should stop the celebration? (The Strider key isn't valid in the RU, KG, MD, JP, UZ, AM, GE, TM, TJ, KZ, AZ, UA, BY countries).

ModBot said:
Instructions for ramoisdead:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 15 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ramoisdead, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Strider -- MB-43352AFC440ED473 - Taken by xezuru. 3 entrants total.
Devils Daggers -- MB-678C79D013149169 - Taken by Costa1774. 10 entrants total.
Nidhogg -- MB-20C5384AA7A6D8FB - Taken by shockdude. 7 entrants total.
Oniken -- MB-721CA22DC1E97318 - Taken by Loptous. 2 entrants total.
Grim Fandango Remastered -- MB-F575CB8DE6F883C3 - Taken by Iron Badger. 6 entrants total.
Doorkickers -- MB-B84612A53E62A4FE - Taken by hooijdonk17. 6 entrants total.
INK -- MB-A2AB3B37038766D1 - Taken by fuzzy123. 2 entrants total.
Thief Gold -- MB-C1D6AC8A1351DFED
Reus -- MB-B15D18988B7342BB - Taken by pantsattack. 4 entrants total.
Limbo -- MB-5D40FB891AF0483D - Taken by TsuXna. 1 entrants total.
Cook Serve Delicious -- MB-5421F24BBDB2E3AF - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball -- MB-3B4B81D91B53F24D - Taken by Dusk Golem. 1 entrants total.
Read Only Memories -- MB-0254ACD5EBA00CB5 - Taken by CheDominik. 3 entrants total.
I Am Bread -- MB-4EB1A0A64FD7485D - Taken by Stumpokapow. 4 entrants total.
Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror -- MB-1F840DC06C8D96BF - Taken by Hakkelus. 4 entrants total.

t1479370788z1.png

Girlfriend wants the pink one but I'm not sure I want two of the same pad lying around. Looking at videos of the blue, it's actually kind of ugly.

I vote for #2. If only we can replace the secondary blue with black, then it'll be perfect. The bright blue one looks horrendous.

So apparently you cannot 100% Ass Creed IV anymore because items are locked to community challenges which no longer happen.

Fuck this game. Uninstalled. The entire Kenway line are assholes.

I will get Rogue and Unity when they are sub $5.

LOL, I came to that revelation recently as well. Oh well, still loving the game. Very close to 100%ing everything but that.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Edit: Australia vs. Valve has progressed somewhat. The ACCC, the consumer protection arm of the Aus. Government, wants to fine Valve AUD$3mil or about USD$2.25 mil for not having an advertised refund policy in the years 2011-2014. Prepare for another year of delays and AUD on the steam store is still a long ways away.

Also of note is this:

The ACCC also filed for an injunction against Valve to ensure whether its current refund policy was compliant with Australian Consumer Law.

We'll probably end up with a somewhat better policy in the end (which will hopefully be next month or January). The article also mentions that Valve has around 50 dedicated support staff, though I suspect that'll balloon after it moves into its much larger office in six months' time.

zkylon

zkylewd

blue looks pretty on the picture, but if it's ugly i'd take the pink one

that's the second best one

gabbo

Either of the non-Gears branded ones with preference to the blue, but the pink one as fallback if blue isnt your thing

Id go with the pink one but since you're gf is getting that one the gray/blue gears one is the 2nd best

Pink is winning, as fate foretold. I kinda like the Gears 4 blue one but just learned that the "armor" is textured too, which is annoying. I might just say forget it and get two pink pads.

Knurek

Since NNIDs are not hardware based, he can just make a new account and pirate whatever he wants to play.
Nintendo botched security on 3DS even worse than Sony did on PSP.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
ESO looks shockingly good even on my laptop, on just high and not even with all the settings turned on (30fps tho). Should be pretty on the desktop.

Its also a lot more like regular Elder Scrolls than I expected.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of ramoisdead, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 15 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ramoisdead, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Strider -- MB-43352AFC440ED473 - Taken by xezuru. 3 entrants total.
Devils Daggers -- MB-678C79D013149169 - Taken by Costa1774. 10 entrants total.
Nidhogg -- MB-20C5384AA7A6D8FB - Taken by shockdude. 7 entrants total.
Oniken -- MB-721CA22DC1E97318 - Taken by Loptous. 2 entrants total.
Grim Fandango Remastered -- MB-F575CB8DE6F883C3 - Taken by Iron Badger. 6 entrants total.
Doorkickers -- MB-B84612A53E62A4FE - Taken by hooijdonk17. 6 entrants total.
INK -- MB-A2AB3B37038766D1 - Taken by fuzzy123. 2 entrants total.
Thief Gold -- MB-C1D6AC8A1351DFED
Reus -- MB-B15D18988B7342BB - Taken by pantsattack. 4 entrants total.
Limbo -- MB-5D40FB891AF0483D - Taken by TsuXna. 1 entrants total.
Cook Serve Delicious -- MB-5421F24BBDB2E3AF - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball -- MB-3B4B81D91B53F24D - Taken by Dusk Golem. 1 entrants total.
Read Only Memories -- MB-0254ACD5EBA00CB5 - Taken by CheDominik. 3 entrants total.
I Am Bread -- MB-4EB1A0A64FD7485D - Taken by Stumpokapow. 4 entrants total.
Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror -- MB-1F840DC06C8D96BF - Taken by Hakkelus. 4 entrants total.

t1479370788z1.png

Deques

Attention achievement completionists:
Batman Arkham Origins multiplayer servers will shut down on 4th December this year

http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Off...-Origins-Online-Services/m-p/1323449#U1323449

As of December 4, 2016, the online services portion of Batman: Arkham Origins will be retired We thank those that have joined us to battle over the last 3 years. The Single player campaign may still be played and enjoyed offline. For any questions relating to Batman: Arkham Origins, please contact WB Games customer service http://support.wbgames.com/

There are 11 mp required achievements in the game

duppolo

im waiting my whole life a discount on hitman complete....also on cdkeys it is quite expensive yet. it is quite an anomaly..

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Business Tour -- MB-EB655EE27BC71276 - Taken by bobnowhere

Rhaknar

dont be too disapointed later when the weekend deals pop and theres only one new because technically ESO is one of them most likely (even tho its already live)

MaxiLive

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Beyond Eyes -- MB-287B965AADC90A56 - Taken by Purkake4. 14 entrants total.

t1479384574z1.png

I won this in a giveaway the other week and now I have a spare :)

Enjoy!

Wok

24.99€

cards are stupid

23.39€ and half my cards still waiting to be put up on the market.

I am sitting on 1781 cards. If I sell each one for 3 cents, it is 53.43 €. However, I am not activating the smartphone-based account security, and I am not willing to receive 1781 confirmation emails.

BaTYBJR.png

I wish that I bought the game when Amazon had it for $15

I could have, but I believed it was a product mistake and it would only give the first episode. Never say no to a price glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom