• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac

Banned
My younger sis and I were talking about the book and Tim curry yesterday and how scared it has made an entire generation.

I was scared by the GIF -_-'... And I've talked about the book, and Tim in particular, quite often with friends and whatnot. 'IT' is the reason I'm coulrophobic >_<'

It's a shame because I love the movie. And I've seen it a lot since, too. (mostly covering my eyes whenever he's there >_>)

But man am I scared shitless of clowns... Especially in real life. That's the point where I go cuh-raaay-zeeeey. :p

The weirdest thing, however, is that the clown I'm the least scared of, freaked out by, panicky of, is Tim. It's really damn odd, but also really lovely, because otherwise I'd be unable to watch the movie every now and then :p
Just wanted to save everyone from typing in that image URL.

I take my welcome-back... Back! I was better off without you :(

Just kidding, you were missed, you arse.

Happy thanksgiving American Steam GAF! Dont snap yourselves on foods today and definitely don't go out into that big scary world for sales when we have it all digitially hehe. What's everybody buying from the sale? So far I have Doom II, Quake II, and Jet Grind Radio sitting in my cart. I might splurge on The Evil Within because it looks fucking awesome and $20 is a mighty nice price.

Also I've been playing a lot of Metro 2033 redux and boy is that game fucking pretty. The shooting feels good and I really love the survival mechanics. Im currently at the library and I can already tell it's one of those sections that make replaying a drag. I can't wait to play Last Light.

Reg

Banned
ncnfygumic11.gif

lol, that's a good and useful gif.

r3n4ud

Happy thanksgiving American Steam GAF! Dont snap yourselves on foods today and definitely don't go out into that big scary world for sales when we have it all digitially hehe. What's everybody buying from the sale? So far I have Doom II, Quake II, and Jet Grind Radio sitting in my cart. I might splurge on The Evil Within because it looks fucking awesome and $20 is a mighty nice price.

Also I've been playing a lot of Metro 2033 redux and boy is that game fucking pretty. The shooting feels good and I really love the survival mechanics. Im currently at the library and I can already tell it's one of those sections that make replaying a drag. I can't wait to play Last Light.
EW is cheaper at gmg.

Khronico

I'm playing that 48 hour trial of Titanfall to pass the time between sale updates... It's pretty fun actually. If I don't buy anything in this sale I might just buy that.

Tizoc

Nothing for me today again =D
I start buying stuff tomorrow, so I'll edit my Cart then buy all them goodies I've been hoarding.

rickyson1

Might & Magic X - Legacy is 75% off now hidden franchise daily deal

gonna jump on it,whats the difference between the regular game and the digital deluxe?

FoneBone

Shadow Warrior is $4, the lowest it's ever been*. Get on that if you haven't already.

*not counting a few weeks ago when Steam was selling it for $10, and Alienware was offering a 75% off coupon that stacked on top of the Steam discount for a net price of $2.50. But that was probably a fluke.

derExperte

Lords of Shadow 2 - Revelations DLC 0% off

Might & Magic X - Legacy is 75% off now hidden franchise daily deal

gonna jump on it,whats the difference between the regular game and the digital deluxe?

Thanks for the hint. Could end up being an expensive day. Doesn't the store page show the differences? DLC is included afair.

Lomax

I really should make an effort to play New Vegas over Christmas break. Getting started in RPGs these days just seems so intimidating though since I don't really have a lot of time to sink into them.

And remember: -75% coupons from alienware stacks.

You're officially bad person if you don't buy it.

Are they handing those coupons out again? Because at that price I'd totally grab it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom