• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac

Banned
I don't feel left out anymore! Yay! But damn you Milamber... Why'd I trust your link? >_>

SFW! But nasty nonetheless.

BbTlcav.png

Arigatou gozaimasu, Milamber-san!

x87JAT2.gif

You're... Well, terrific.

Maniac

Banned
THANKS SENPAI! <3
ahegao.jpg
Gotta ask, what's that steam skin? I've been pondering a change lately, but I'm unable to decide. So many good ones, you know? :|

edit:
bollocks, was meant to edit this into my other reply,
> Game is hard

Edit numero dos:
It's the pressure skin. Still in beta, but works without issues for me.

Aha, cheers! That's why it didn't look familiar... I've used Air, Metro, PixelVision and a few others, but hadn't seen this one before. I'll have to try it out, thank yoi!

Third and hopefully final sodding edit: Yoi is now a real word.

Nobody ever really remarked on the gift messages I left via giveaways and such... but since I have a soft spot for well done gifts, I had to share this with y'all, as I had a hearty laugh this morning:

2014-11-27_11-31-31.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Ugh why on Earth did Konami make Rocket Knight unavailable outside the US? I don't care if its mediocre, I liked it on PS3,

GMG supports multiple copies of the one game these days, so you can just have someone buy it for you in exchange for PayPal Bucks.

Turfster

Rock Zombie keys added to IR Debut 15

Most of these have probably been posted already, but:
Gamersgate added a 20% off coupon GAMERSGATE-TURKEY
Divinity OS is 25% off on the WinGameStore
Mordor is 20$ on Amazon (for the physical version)
Bundlestars has the Batman fruitbowl for 75% off

I feel embarrassed for asking this. But could someone with paypal help me out with something?

I'm trying to get something, but I'm about $5 short. If you can help me out, send me a PM. I'll pay you back in Steam games or something. I can't exactly go to the bank since it's Thanksgiving.

I can help.

Locust

Ugh why on Earth did Konami make Rocket Knight unavailable outside the US? I don't care if its mediocre, I liked it on PS3,

Maybe they started on Steam as US only publisher or something. That's probably the first ever 75% off sale for it, so I was glad to pick it up. Wish GMG had Biozone too.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I only just noticed that SteamDB is advising to save up money for the Winter Sale instead of this one, due to an apparent Goo crafting ability that is set to show up.

How does Goo relate to winter or the holiday season?

oh god no

I wonder if gift crafting is making a return. That'd be neat.

Tizoc

Maybe they started on Steam as US only publisher or something. That's probably the first ever 75% off sale for it, so I was glad to pick it up. Wish GMG had Biozone too.

How much is RK going for on GMG?
If it is $5 or less I'd like to paypal you the money for a copy if possible please.

Lain

Guys, I'm appreciating SO MUCH all the recent spiders posts. Really.
Thank you.
Like, you know, there isn't ONLY zkylon that has problems with them.
Yesterday I got in the car and I found a spider on my windshield. I waited 10 minutes waiting for its move and hoping it was OUTSIDE, but of course it was inside, and I had to use a used tissue I had lying around to kill it, and then I left the tissue in the car and I forgot about it until now and I suppose overnight it laid eggs and shit and now my car is overwhelmed by spiders.

You... MONSTER! What did that poor spider ever do to you?! How could you kill him in cold blood?! Will no one think of the spiderlings?!?!

So, i missed some great price mistakes from Gamersgate? Too bad, I bet that they'll revoke those keys anyways!
I managed to resist the lure of cheap Steam games, gotta save money for the final day. Also noticed I have 20&#8364; in credit over at GMG, I might end up owning Styx sooner than I thought. Too bad they don't have Thief Master Thief Edition over on the VIP section, or I would have burned some of it on that.

Current Autumn Sale stats:

Steam:
Wasteland 1 - couple of CS:GO skins

GMG:
Wolfenstein
Silent Hill HomeComing
~17 euros

Come on Steam'
So far I just spent 9.50 on origin for garden warfare. Still don't know if I should get tew or new order yet. Gonna get 1 of the 2 tho, can't afford both

Kiru

Man, this stuff reminds me... there was also a horse game on Wii U or 3DS that had so many funny pics in miiverse. What was it again...

Oh I found it again

Life with Horses 3D, lol is it the same developer ?

Vuze

The Saints Row 4 debacle is why Nuuvem is so liberal with its region-lock notices and began experimenting with IP restrictions.
SR4 debacle? Did they nuke brazilian keys or sth? Sorry, I was still playing on PS3 when the game was released ><

Turfster

SR4 debacle? Did they nuke keys or sth? Sorry, I was still playing on PS3 when the game was released ><

No. Deep Silver region locked it up the wazoo, and quite a few people had preordered cheaper copies from nuuvem before it was known to exist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom