• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

Quite a few of the games on my wishlist are around ~8€/9€ (Crypt of the Necrodancer, Spintires, Blazerush, Dungeon of the Endless...).

Might sound cheap, but they're all just outside of my impulse buy range. :/

Shadownet

Banned
Do I have to dress up as Best Olsen
You don't have to. But then again, you won't be able to out dress Best Olsen :p

For free!?! XD
Yes I got the $50 for free.

What kind of mouse comes with a $50 o_O
The one Milamber posted. Its a really great mouse apparently.

If you guys are looking for a mouse, you can't beat $30 for one of the best mouse out there and a $50 steam wallet.

Edit: if anyone of you outside the US want that mouse. I might be able to help you get it and ship it to you.

Quite a few of the games on my wishlist are around ~8€/9€ (Crypt of the Necrodancer, Spintires, Blazerush, Dungeon of the Endless...).

Might sound cheap, but they're all just outside of my impulse buy range. :/

I'm with you on Dungeon of the Endless. It's pretty high on my wishlist right now but I just need that little bit more off to grab it up.

derExperte

Did you even SEE that lack of underage anime girls in this game?
C5E12FED64C6B165C33D5EE157DF81BB1ACB3EC7

Not sure what you're talking about.

RS4-

You don't have to. But then again, you won't be able to out dress Best Olsen :p

:(

But yeah, I don't think I could use the card anyway as they're region locked or something. Damn Canada/US nonsense.

Ugh, I can't connect to steam via client; and within browser, my transaction for Shadow Warrior keeps on getting errors.

r3n4ud

It's all about vanguarding the princessessessessss
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (r3n4ud, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Vanguard Princess -- MB-E6FECA06CFF078B8 - Taken by lindarasta

Arthea

I own all absolutelly all versions of shadow warrior, everywhere most likely too (><)

anyway, that 80% on LoS2 has to be price mistake. I don't see it lasting too.

Ooh, Might & Magic sale. I may finally grab Clash of Heroes or Dark Messiah.

I like you, and I think I'll like everybody more for owning and playing this all kinds of fun game.
really, it such a nice game

Zafir

I own all absolutelly all versions of shadow warrior, everywhere most likely too (><)

anyway, that 80% on LoS2 has to be price mistake. I don't see it lasting too.

Doubt it. The game was 66% off yesterday outside the daily deal, so 80% seems about right.

Shadownet

Banned
:(

But yeah, I don't think I could use the card anyway as they're region locked or something. Damn Canada/US nonsense.
No you can redeem Steam Wallet pretty much anywhere in the world. Like if I give you a $50 steam card. When you redeem it, it will be whatever the conversion for $50 in your currency :)

So if you wanna get that mouse. That $50 will work with your steam account.

Pachimari

What would you guys suggest I do?

Buy the Titanfall Season Pass or Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Digital Deluxe?

Both are the same price on Origin.

RS4-

No you can redeem Steam Wallet pretty much anywhere in the world. Like if I give you a $50 steam card. When you redeem it, it will be whatever the conversion for $50 in your currency :)

So if you wanna get that mouse. That $50 will work with your steam account.

Ah shit, maybe I was thinking something else lol. Thanks for clearing that up! If I was going down to the US this weekend, I'd have picked one up as a spare mouse.

Vuze

Buy the Titanfall Season Pass or Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Digital Deluxe?

Game is fun and didn't get the attention it deserves imo. Def get it over Titanfall Season Pass if you like what you see on the screenshots/trailers.

drizzle

Axel Hertz

Nobody plays the DLC on Titanfall: You can see the amount of people playing it on the main menu and it's always below 100 for the DLC Playlists.

Game is quite good and I liked buying it for 10 bucks on Amazon last month, 5 bucks for it is a steal.

Nobody plays the DLC on Titanfall: You can see the amount of people playing it on the main menu and it's always below 100 for the DLC Playlists.

Game is quite good and I liked buying it for 10 bucks on Amazon last month, 5 bucks for it is a steal.

How large is the player base for the base game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom