• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyson1

oh it says what the digital deluxe does in the description

comes with the dlc/an exclusive dungeon/free copy of might & magic VI/soundtrack

sounds well worth the extra dollar bought it

I have to get Shadow Warrior at that price. The rest of the sale is going to indies I want.

I'd like to pick up the Castlevanias, but it seems like a collector thing to do vs. something I'm going to play right now.

I'd really like to see the uPlay games I want drop: Child of Light, Valiant Hearts and... Flashback (gross, I know.)

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Might & Magic X - Legacy is 75% off now hidden franchise daily deal

gonna jump on it,whats the difference between the regular game and the digital deluxe?
The Digital Deluxe Edition has a fucking terrible DLC Expansion and the OST, which isn't really noteworthy either. The Physical Deluxe Edition is great. Cloth Maps <3
The maingame is great, though. A technical mess, but a whole lot of fun. Personal GOTY contender.

WHOOOOOOO!!!

hJ3eKFb.png

You got the touch!

rickyson1

The Digital Deluxe Edition has a fucking terrible DLC Expansion and the OST, which isn't really noteworthy either. The Physical Deluxe Edition is great. Cloth Maps <3
The maingame is great, though. A technical mess, but a whole lot of fun. Personal GOTY contender.

oh the dlc sucks? too bad

ah well still very happy with $7.49 for the game was tempted to bite at $14.99 when the sale started but figured I should wait for a daily

Shadownet

Banned
Happy Thanksgiving fellow Americans! Everywhere else Happy 2nd day of Autumn Sale!

And yes if you don't get Shadow Warrior right now. You're clearly a terrible person.

Also is any of you guys looking for $50 Steam Card?

I just bought a mouse and they give me a $50 Steam Card. I don't think I want it. Pm me if you want it.

RS4-

Happy Thanksgiving fellow Americans! Everywhere else Happy 2nd day of Autumn Sale!

And yes if you don't get Shadow Warrior right now. You're clearly a terrible person.

I just bought a mouse and they give me a $50 Steam Card. I don't think I want it. Pm me if you want it.

Do I have to dress up as Best Olsen

Deques

For free!?! XD

Tecl0n

What kind of mouse comes with a $50 o_O

derExperte

So we get a set of daily deals that runs 1 day and another that runs 2. A bit weird but I'll take it after I thought we'd see a rather limited number of offers.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
oh the dlc sucks? too bad

ah well still very happy with $7.49 for the game was tempted to bite at $14.99 when the sale started but figured I should wait for a daily
Maybe you'll enjoy it. I sure didn't. Very punishing, but not in a good way. Mainly because your stripped of all your equipment and loot.
I completely forgot the Digital Deluxe comes with a pretty enjoyable bonus dungeon and a free copy of Might & Magic VI as well, so the extra dough was worth it either way.

Khronico

Guess I'll throw my hat in for a shadow warrior coupon. Game looks fun.

Hmmm... Might get MMX today. Dunno if I want to deal with uplay tho.

So I deleted and re-downloaded Yaiba.

Started it up.
Got to the title-screen.
Accidentally selected quit instead of options.

Oh well no big deal.

Started the game up again.
CRASH

Again.
CRASH

AGAIN.
CRASH

Fucking hell.

Screw it. I'm getting a refund.

yuraya

Yep. Just got a $40 game for $1

snnr.gif

Btw that Shadow Warrior coupon doesn't expire until January 1st. So if you are broke now you can sit on it all the way through basically the winter sale and most likely get a similar deal.

r3n4ud

Go wild with aces!
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (r3n4ud, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Aces Wild! -- MB-9B035D3A8C0529BD - Taken by Haunted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom