• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

GetGames Bethesda flash sale.
Wolf & Evil Within 68% off, Dishonored, Fallouts & Skyrim 77% off

(Their Evil Within RRP is 50€ compared to the Steam 60€ one, so it's 5€ cheaper)

Arthea

anybody on US side of a pond is doing 4pack for Payday2, if yes, how much is one copy there?

Do you guys think they'll release a LoS2 Ultimate version with the good DLC included?

It's likely, then again I don't believe in Ultimate and Complete editions anymore, most I bought aren't Ultimate or Complete (._.)

Pachimari

Game is fun and didn't get the attention it deserves imo. Def get it over Titanfall Season Pass if you like what you see on the screenshots/trailers.
I also played Garden Warfare for a while, and really liked it. My girlfriend took an interest to it too, just for being Plants Vs. Zombies.

Nobody plays the DLC on Titanfall: You can see the amount of people playing it on the main menu and it's always below 100 for the DLC Playlists.

Game is quite good and I liked buying it for 10 bucks on Amazon last month, 5 bucks for it is a steal.

Oh, I already have Titanfall. Just wondered if I should get the DLC. I guess not. :)

this game is cool

SwG7VzR.jpg

KFaxyGG.jpg

k2bUB7v.jpg

valPUUP.jpg

just a bit repetitive, but early access and all

Can't wait for them to finish the story mode. I liked what I played from the endless thingy, both gameplay and art-wise but endless survival is just not my cup of tea.

What is this?
The Longest Dark?

Majukun

are the games for nuuvem activable on an european (italy) account without problems?
or there's some kind of region locking?

i'm especially interested on mortal kombat

Anyone knows the price for Mirror of Fate HD? Its 2,99€ here, but I only have about 2,70€ in my wallet. Wonder if you can get it cheaper through keys.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Always New Vegas.
Heck, I'd probably take vanilla New Vegas over Fallout 3 Complete.
I second New Vegas
New vegas, it's not even a competition.
ok

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (thesaucetastic, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Fallout: New Vegas -- MB-21EC28594E691624 - Taken by Jadax. 15 entrants total.

t1417125288z1.png

Always Fallout 3.
sorry :(

drizzle

Axel Hertz
How large is the player base for the base game?

It's low, but you only need 12 people for a game.

There are 15 different playlists, Attrition, the main mode, has 1800+ people playing worldwide. 4 of them have more than 300 people worldwide . Most of the other playlists are under 100 people. The DLC playlists (there's 5 of them, they have "variety pack" prefixes or sufixes in them) have under 10 people online, except the "variety pack", which I believe is all of the modes and maps, which has 70 people. I haven't seen much of a difference in numbers depending on the time of the day, but I don't play it that much.

This is all Worldwide. It's quite easy to find an Attrition match. I never played any of the others, except the "horde" mode, which name I already forgot.

Turfster

Humble Zen Studios 2 bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Pinball FX2 - Star Wars Balance of the Force
  • Pinball FX2 - Excalibur
  • Pinball FX2 - Mars
  • Pinball FX2 - Doctor Strange
  • Pinball FX2 - Captain America
  • Pinball FX2 - Civil War
TIER 2: 6$
  • Pinball FX2 - Deadpool
  • Pinball FX2 - Marvel Pinball Vengeance & Virtue
  • Pinball FX2 - Star Wars Heroes Within

Duty done, back to dying in bed.

Asgaro

Well, I guess I had too many steam sales already. It all becomes dull, so dull :(
And I don't even have that many games.

That's not my kind of game :(
Did you even SEE that lack of underage anime girls in this game?

This is at least something... And it's slightly animated and makes sound.

edit: beaten. Similar screenshot already posted.

• Pinball FX2 - Mars
  • Pinball FX2 - Deadpool
Fuuuuuu, anyone knows which weren't in the previous zen pinball bundle?

Tizoc

• Pinball FX2 - Mars
  • Pinball FX2 - Deadpool

Duty done, back to dying in bed.

Tempted to get these. I own the Deadpool table so I can gift that, but I take it the SW Heroes WIthin table is good?

Pachimari

So I bought a Corsair Vengeance M95 recently strictly for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.

But can somebody help me, because I can't seem to map anything to the buttons on my mouse?

M.D

I'm guessing this is the best deal Shadow of Mordor will get this sale? Pretty disappointing, guess I'll just wait for another price drop on a place like Nuuvem or some other sale

Kifimbo

Fuuuuuu, anyone knows which weren't in the previous zen pinball bundle?

What was in the old one:

Pinball FX2 - Core Pack, Pinball FX2 - Zen Classics Pack, Pinball FX2 - Earth Defense table, Pinball FX2 - Paranormal table, and Pinball FX2 - Epic Quest table on Steam for a $1 or more. If you pay $6 or more, you’ll also unlock Pinball FX2 - Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles Pack, Pinball FX2 - Star Wars Pack and Pinball FX2 Marvel Pinball Pack.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
That Silent Hill: Homecoming $4 price on Nuuvem was too hard to ignore :/

Where did the nickname dino come from.
Always odd because there's nothing dinosaur related with dante.

Welcome back :p

$16.10? Now that's a good price for the Evil Within, damn.

Of course I miss a price error while sleeping :/

GreenManGaming upcoming deals:

Sunday: Murdered Soul Suspect - 75% off

I think that makes it roughly $7.50, a price I will gladly buy it at.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Pinball FX pack is great, get it if you don't have the tables.

I already have all the tables because I bought them when they were 75% piecemeal on the Steam page, which made them like a dollar each or something stupid.

No regrets. Only table I don't have from the pack is the Deadpool one.

Toki767

Heh. I checked out my loot summary from Modbot. It lists my $20 Steam Wallet giveaway as unclaimed, I think because it thinks the code was fake?

$20 Steam Wallet -- BOGUS GAME KEY GOES HERE

That made me laugh.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Heh. I checked out my loot summary from Modbot. It lists my $20 Steam Wallet giveaway as unclaimed, I think because it thinks the code was fake?

$20 Steam Wallet -- BOGUS GAME KEY GOES HERE

That made me laugh.

I'll take that off your hands if you want to :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom