• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeroblade

The Phantom Menace is better than Empire Strikes Back..

come at me

q9krwybccggw98gx0ddu.gif

ArynCrinn

Banned
Cool, not sure about the light saber though.

Actually looks A LOT better than I expected! Yeah the weird Sith lightsaber is kinda weird looking, but everything else is a good "teaser" imo.

Honestly though, anybody with me that they'd love to see a movie or videogame (extremely well made, give it to Platinum or Itagaki, Peter Jackson or 300 director) of Yoda in his prime! When he wasn't the old man guru we all know but a actual active Jedi warrior with all his powers to the fullest extreme and just a ass-kicking machine. I'd love that! Anybody else?

It seems like as much love as Yoda has even among people who don't watch Star Wars, he's a beloved character just due to his quotes and charm...everybody loves Yoda! It's like leaving millions on the table to not do something of epicness with him. Damnit.

*Huge Yoda fan

Jawmuncher

I've fell asleep watching Star Wars 4, 5, and 6.
I just know bits and pieces.

I MIGHT bother watching if they ever release the originals.

Dr Dogg

thanks man! maybe I won't need to get a nVidia SHIELD now...
(upgrading to the 970GTX from my 280X too... no more weird artefacts I hope)

it's better to connect the DS4 to the tablet than to the host right? (I hope DS4Windows works fine with it)

Well an Nvidia Shield is quite a nice price but you're kind of stuck with what's available on Game Stream whereas In Home Steaming is pretty much good for anything. I don't know if you saw my edit but you might want to check around to see if the CPU and low amount of memory on that tablet isn't going to be an issue. I've got a ultrabook class Ivy i5 in my Surface and CPU utilisation is in and around 50% on the 2 physical cores at 1920x1080 and has a footprint of 400-500mb when streaming.

Regards to where you connect your controller the client is obviously always best but input latency that I've seen is pretty much always about 1-2ms so unless you're Superman it's pretty hard to notice.

Good thing about a 970 is that they have a built in h.264 encode on the card itself which really works well with In Home Steaming especially on lesser host side CPU's and DX9 games.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

This game dropped in price so fast.

...I kind of want it to end up in a $15 tier on a Humble Bundle before I buy it at this point.

This is actually really tempting, but I can hold out for a possible expansion.

Brace yourself Star Wars Episode VII Teaser is here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOVFvcNfvE

That lightsaber looks so dumb. I love it.

Really? No one has picked up on how Star Wars is now copying from No More Heroes.

I was going to mention that it actually sort of reminds me of a red version of the Cross Sword from NMH before I saw this :p

Friday Special Bundle 7
$1.99 for the first 24 hours

Jets'n'Guns Gold
Millionaire Manor
Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold Collector's Edition
Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller - Season One
Selknam Defense
Lost Civilization
Ocean City Racing
Gold Rush Classic
The Last Door Season One
Power-Up
Face Noir
Platypus

Anyone that doesn't own The Last Door should pick it up. This is the lowest it's ever been, and it's so good.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Finally, some good prices for Deadfall Adventure's. GMG has it for 3,99. +20% off with YEHWO3-8WN62G-KZ7AVT
Or in my case, - 3.09 Playfire Credits. Ninety cents was worth the wait.
The Phantom Menace is better than Empire Strikes Back..

come at me
I actually really enjoy The Phantom Menace, but this is just wrong. Objective and subjectively.
Really, really wrong.

I've fell asleep watching Star Wars 4, 5, and 6.
I just know bits and pieces.

I MIGHT bother watching if they ever release the originals.
I've also never been able to finish a star wars movie, same goes for lord of the ring. They're both very boring franchises. But i don't mind the games that take place in their universe. They're pretty fun. I enjoyed mordor, star wars unleashed(played it on PSP, never got to the 2nd one) and battlefront. Also recently won war in the north or whatever its called from a giveaway here, its a game that I was interested in when it originally released but got drowned by other games.

Cognition Season one for 2$. Finally. Hopefully The Dream Machine will follow suit soon.

I'll never buy standalone episodes of stuff again :'(
I got them thanks to IndieRoyale, but whatever

The ME trilogy could really use a remaster. All that fucking dlc out of the box (fuck bioware points) and fixing stupid shit like no weapon holstering would make it worth it. Give it a nice facelift and add controller support and you have a remaster worth releasing.

Dr Dogg

I'm kind of hoping there's a PC version of a HDier Mass Effect Trilogy Recollection running on Frostbite 3 with all the content in one place. To be fair there's a better chance of that happening and coming to Steam than BioWare Points ever going on sale again.

r3n4ud

IG extras
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (r3n4ud, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Face Noir -- MB-37976CE8B4251B35 - Taken by NightmareTrigger
Lost Civilization -- MB-7AD04CD691DAFEA6 - Taken by sensoft04
Power-Up -- MB-EB69B7E527A9CE15 - Taken by drakaenae
OCEAN CITY RACING -- MB-AF00A06F3FA44861 - Taken by Chairmanchuck
Jets'N'Guns Gold -- MB-5D577C62935EDFF0 - Taken by Darth Kupi

I dont know why that lightsaber is getting so much shit, it reminds me of a claymore. After all they are Jedi Knights.

I don't feel very bad about it, yet. If they show a good functional use of the side "lightblades" (which is almost guaranteed they will) then it could validate itself for me.

Xeroblade

Here.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Xeroblade, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Teleglitch: Guns and Tunes -- MB-24BFCB8BBBD8AB87
One Finger Death Punch -- MB-3629DFD8E8AABD11 - Taken by Mengy. 4 entrants total.
Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul (DLC) -- MB-6D64B215916D3CE7
Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West -- MB-42935F716C33D021 - Taken by cardinalmind. 1 entrants total.
Two Brothers -- MB-FB1B950037A224A7 - Taken by ExoSoul. 1 entrants total.

t1417196511z1.png

Jadax

i like AC and batman but dont watch LOTR or know anything about the series actually.

ok, I was just being a smart-ass...you need to buy this game!

Best of the combat from Batman + Assassin's Creed, set in the awesome world imagined up by Tolkien - it's fun! Plus, nemsis system totally works in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom