• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over 5000 games on sale.

Six games on my wishlist.

Two of those are on sale. Just my luck. Ah well, Gray Matter is 80% off so I'm gonna buy that. Blackwell Epiphany is 60% off...tempting but I have time to think about it and/or wait.

Recettar will never be on sale ever again, will it? I've been wanting that game forever and passed it up on previous sales thinking there was no controller support, but it hasn't been on sale since. Sad times, tbqh.

im going to assume that prices are still being updated, most o the games on my stupid big wishlist are not on sale or have tiny discounts, lords of shadow 2 is the only decent sale. some discounts are baffling

I hope so, I'm not even seeing the Lords of Shadow 2 discount on my wishlist.

Alavard

Over 5000 games on sale.

Six games on my wishlist.

Two of those are on sale. Just my luck. Ah well, Gray Matter is 80% off so I'm gonna buy that. Blackwell Epiphany is 60% off...tempting but I have time to think about it and/or wait.

I think the Wishlists are still being updated. Plenty of games on mine don't show a reduction until I go to the actual store page.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I bought Evil Within (a few copies even for a few different people) early since I expected it to bomb and wanted to give my support (I usually buy horror games early for that very reason I have a bit of excess money at times and like to support horror endeavors).

That said, definitely a surprise it's so cheap so quickly, especially since sales reports have actually made it sound like The Evil Within has been selling pretty well (not sure about the PC version, the console version sold surprisingly well in America, Europe, and Japan though in October). It's the top-selling new IP survival-horror game franchise ever, topping the first month sales of the previous record holder, Dead Space.

M.D

Is this the sort of deal where we get new discounts every day? Any chance Shadow of Mordor gets a bigger discount?

Vazduh

Wow I'm surprised that the new Payday 2 DLC is actually on sale. It came out less than 2 weeks ago and it's more than 50% off. I wonder how cheap it will get for the Winter sale.

As the old saying goes:
wait for the dailies!

It will probably go down to 75% or 80% in a couple of days.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Im a Manatee, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Im a Manatee, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-3B2116CF486A566F - Taken by TheLight. 23 entrants total.
Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul (DLC) -- MB-C3675FC812368FC8

t1417029434z1.png

Sini

They must have done something with wishlist code. It updates prices really slowly now. Most games have discounts, but only few on my wishlist actually show that.
They really seem to like cutting and limiting features instead of getting more servers to handle load.

Saty

Wasn't one of the features of the new client for games you already have not to take the place of others games? So why do i need to see games that i own in the main sale blocks? And why does it show me games i have in the auto-scrolling recommendation section?

Dr Dogg

I hope people aren't going to let Ubisoft off the hook that easily. Sure it's a nice gesture but being committed to not releasing a full priced product in the state they did again would be more important in my eyes.

Also :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom