• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alavard

I definitely want to pick up both Lords of the Fallen and The Evil Within, but can't see myself finishing them before the Winter Sale. Guess I'll just wait the month and maybe get an even greater discount.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Armored Hunter GUNHOUND EX 80% off, but its indie so its probably bundle bound eventually as usual. still

Zafir

I hope people aren't going to let Ubisoft off the hook that easily. Sure it's a nice gesture but being committed to not releasing a full priced product in the state they did again would be more important in my eyes.

Also :(
Please, have you seen the hate train on neogaf for ubisoft? Everyone loves to hate them, this won't stop that. xD

FloatOn

damn dudes my wishlist is working now.

super tempted on so many things. I think I'm just going to get drunk when I get home and throw caution to the wind.

it's a celebration bitches.

I think the Wishlists are still being updated. Plenty of games on mine don't show a reduction until I go to the actual store page.

Indeed. I just checked my wishlist again. One more game went on sale (50% off) and looking at the store pages one more is also 50% off. The other two - VC and TitS - not on sale.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
prices are deffinately being updated, Avadon 2 is now 75% off, it was 50% minutes ago

GaussTek

Wow, The Evil Within is extremely cheap on the Mexican store.

It's just $174 pesos, which is around USD $13. I was planning to buy FFXIII-2 before it launches, but I might hold off a bit more and buy TEW instead.

Someone sell me on Battleblock Theater.

It's funny, it's challenging and it's very fun to play, albeit bit repetitive in the end (well, it's starts at being repetitive, then gets even better, then gets bit more repetitive). Tons of stuff to collect plus online interactions and what not.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
There's a limit of Database Requests on the Steam Database now, so games will take a while to be updated to the sale prices, I imagine.

Heads up for mobile users: if you're going through your wishlist right now, there are games on sale that aren't showing with their -% off. You have to click into the games to see it.

For example, Outland is showing full price in my wishlist, but is -33% off and $6.69. I'll wait for the daily.

And let me just whine here for a minute about Atom Zombie Smasher never hitting the low price I missed it at previously, setting aside the fact that it's not on sale this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom