• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Nobody knows for sure, but it's definitely possible to get cheaper. At the very least, it shouldn't get more expensive. So you have until the end of the sale to wait for it to be a daily deal to make sure you get the best price.

Dr Dogg

Please, have you seen the hate train on neogaf for ubisoft? Everyone loves to hate them, this won't stop that. xD

While I'm sure the frothing denizens of the internet far and wide won't let them forget about it I'm not too sure about the majority of their audience. Some of the folks I've seen of GAF throwing vitriol at Ubisoft aren't even their customers.

Maybe they just haven't updated yet :/

Well I would hop on to IsThereAnyDeal to show that it's been April 2013 since the LEGO Star Wars and Indy games went on sale (the same time Disney killed LucasArts nonetheless) but it's obviously getting hammered. Come on Mister Mouse! Isn't my money good enough for you? (at a discount of course)

Monooboe

I'm thinking I should get CIV: BE but I'm scared... I really don't have time for it and way too many games to play already... but it's CIV.:S

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Well I would hop on to IsThereAnyDeal to show that it's been April 2013 since the LEGO Star Wars and Indy games went on sale (the same time Disney killed LucasArts nonetheless) but it's obviously getting hammered. Come on Mister Mouse! Isn't my money good enough for you? (at a discount of course)

Was hoping for a discount on that mega pack. :(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The Abbey is 90% off 1.99€, point and click adventure usually 19.99€, from a weird publisher too doesnt seem likely to be bundle bound, but you never know

a vampyre story, same deal, is "only" 80% off unfortunately

M.D

Nobody knows for sure, but it's definitely possible to get cheaper. At the very least, it shouldn't get more expensive. So you have until the end of the sale to wait for it to be a daily deal to make sure you get the best price.

There wouldn't be countdowns otherwise.

Usually very big, popular AAA games have a daily. Shadows of Mordor was a huge hit this year, so it's very likely going to be a daily.

Thanks.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Onimusha 3 is 80% off, lowest ever I think, but it needs DMC3 style fixes to work I believe

Wait, LOS2 wasn't a daily? So it can be discounted more? :(

Who gives a toss!?

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Krusenstern, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 -- MB-D6233E6C6C1A2652 - Taken by Diedac. 96 entrants total.
Includes Revelations DLC

t1417037683z1.png

Some wonderful art, music and acting in this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom