• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1238036&p=46580428&viewfull=1#post46580428

Aww, probably no more sale leaks

O3GBSi9.png

Most non-developers were kicked today

aww. Unless devs leak stuff ;)

how's the performance of Evil Within on a GTX 670? pondering here if i should buy it, or save the money for a 970(although it wouldnt really influence that much).

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
On the Ubisoft deal

Under "Buy One":
Alien Isolation
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
Shadow of Mordor
The Evil Within
Dead Rising 3
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Football Manager 2015
Rocksmith 2014
Tropico 5
Escape Dead Island
Metro Redux

Under "Get One Free":
South Park
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

are all Steamworks and should activate on Steam.

Tales from the Borderlands is NOT Steamworks, so Uplay will likely give you a Telltale key

Requires a Telltale Games web account

BigAT

Has there been any info on when Crypt of the NecroDancer is planned to be done? I thought it looked great, but I'm not really a fan of playing early access games.

Next year. Has always been.

Just hoping that it'll be replaced with Resi 5 Gold Steamworks.

They are removing it next year.
And hopefully Capcom does a resident evil humblebundle the day they do it.

Migration should occur early next year. That's all they said so far.

I also hope this will include the Gold DLCs. I want my Lost in Nightmares.

Konami prefers to pretend that Homecoming doesn't exist.

DR2, RE5, OTR all early next year.

Thanks guys, I thought that we had a more concrete date at this point. Still hopeful for the Gold Edition content. I'll just wait it out then.

On the Ubisoft deal I'm pretty certain the only "free" game that registers on Steam is South Park.

Under "Buy One" I think:

Alien Isolation
Shadow of Mordor
The Evil Within
Dead Rising 3
Football Manager 2015
Rocksmith 2014
Tropico 5
Escape Dead Island
Metro Redux

Hrrrrmmm... I'm still looking for a deal on the original Rocksmith so I can port the songs to Rocksmith 2014. :\

Has there been any info on when Crypt of the NecroDancer is planned to be done? I thought it looked great, but I'm not really a fan of playing early access games.

No clue, but they're constantly updating -- they recently added achievements and some other nifty stuff. Really the only thing that's missing from it being "done" as far as I can figure is Zone 4... they're adding in other stuff though too like additional playable characters which really change the way the game is played. (The Monk for example, is an instant game over if you touch a piece of gold...)

Definitely one of the best EA titles out there and totally worth a purchase.

Really? The scaling isn't bad at all.
Besides, you get Encounter-none less than two hours into the game.

That's not to mention the 1,001 ways to break enemies.

That's on top of a story that goes off the rails on the 2nd disc. Also, it pissed me off that I grinded on that beach for HOURS, and later found out I was just basically turning on hard mode.

bakeray

I think Doggie posted it was patched, but I remain skeptical, it's a $5 game for me.
Yeah, I'd say it's definitely worth that, maybe even 10. Just shitty they keep employing the same strategies for ports over and over again. Thank god for modding.

MQX

No TiTs discount ;_;
Why Steam. Why no discount on TiTs ;_;

I'm disappointed at this :(. Is this the Steam Autumn Sale? First Humble Sega Bundle and now the Steam Autumn Sale? What's next? o.o

Also,

planetarian ~the reverie of a little planet~ is now 50% off.

SteamGAF/VNGAF: Should I buy this game?
Is this game good? o.o

Still salty.

Absolutely. It was the chance to tell everyone to go buy it because I know that the rest of the universe doesn't love shmups as much as I do so the discount is a great way of reaching out more people and send the right message to Treasure: we want moar of your stuff!

YET... It didn't win the voting :(

I'm disappointed at this :(. Is this the Steam Autumn Sale? First Humble Sega Bundle and now the Steam Autumn Sale? What's next? o.o

Also,

Is this game good? o.o

The story is nice, but the game is a kinetic novel, which means you dont have any decision in the whole game.

Toki767

On the Ubisoft deal

Under "Buy One":
Alien Isolation
Shadow of Mordor
The Evil Within
Dead Rising 3
Football Manager 2015
Rocksmith 2014
Tropico 5
Escape Dead Island
Metro Redux

Under "Get One Free":
South Park
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

Tales from the Borderlands is NOT Steamworks, so Uplay will likely give you a Telltale key

I can buy Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris for $18 and get South Park free? lol

Also,

Is this game good? o.o

It boils down to: do you have a heart? Are you vulnerable to FEELS? Because planetarian has way too much of that and it's not for those who get easily sad and cry and such. It's one of the best VNs around but, damn, those FEELS. Recommended indeed.

rickyson1

Also,

Is this game good? o.o

haven't played it myself but it's generally regarded as one of the better VNs yes

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom