• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Ubisoft deal

Under "Buy One":
Alien Isolation
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
Shadow of Mordor
The Evil Within
Dead Rising 3
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Football Manager 2015
Rocksmith 2014
Tropico 5
Escape Dead Island
Metro Redux

Under "Get One Free":
South Park
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

are all Steamworks and should activate on Steam.

Tales from the Borderlands is NOT Steamworks, so Uplay will likely give you a Telltale key

Is this just for US as I can't see anything about it on the eu page.

Ozium

Has there been any info on when Crypt of the NecroDancer is planned to be done? I thought it looked great, but I'm not really a fan of playing early access games.

it's good early access though, a lot of features are already implemented and is updated constantly.. go buy it

zkylon

zkylewd
few from my wishlist that are not on the featured page that might interest people:

lost planet 3 80% off at 10 bucks (needed to be 5 imo)
a story about my uncle 75% off at 3.25

The flash sales will probably be back for the Winter Sale. And as to the publisher packs, they've been missing for the last few sales. The rational is probably that by now most of the publisher catalogs are so big that relatively few users don't have a single game from them and are looking to buy their whole catalog.
yeah i finally noticed

was it so hard to put up an easy-to-read banner?

jeez valve

The flash sales will probably be back for the Winter Sale. And as to the publisher packs, they've been missing for the last few sales. The rational is probably that by now most of the publisher catalogs are so big that relatively few users don't have a single game from them and are looking to buy their whole catalog.
oh i thought this was the winter sale

wtf is this then

Tenrius

Oh well. I'll probably finally get the Unreal Deal pack this time. I hoped it'd go below 50%, but it's been quite a while already.

Turfster

Groupees Nostalgia Bundle preorders are up, bundle coming in 21 hours

Also there's a humble Games against ebola 96 hour jam running.
No steam keys, obviously.

Also, I think I'll just stay out of the sale thread completely this time.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Krusenstern, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Krusenstern, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 -- MB-D6233E6C6C1A2652 - Taken by Diedac. 96 entrants total.
Includes Revelations DLC

t1417037683z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I wonder if they're going to find a way to get people to grind up their spare wallpapers/emoticons. Get all the extras off the market.

That'd actually be a good idea for them, since most of the wallpapers and emoticons are worth less than $0.03 which is the minimum you can list them for.

This particular block of code was in the badges.js javascript, which does load on the inventory page.

Ozium

That'd actually be a good idea for them, since most of the wallpapers and emoticons are worth less than $0.03 which is the minimum you can list them for.

This particular block of code was in the badges.js javascript, which does load on the inventory page.

my decision to hold on to 20+ badges to craft for winter sale justified?

derExperte

So I probably shouldn't have offloaded my unsellable crap to Trashbot.

Going to http://steamcommunity.com/id/<yoursteamid>/ajaxgetgoovalue/ returns a json success object. Interesting.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Going to http://steamcommunity.com/id/<yoursteamid>/ajaxgetgoovalue/ returns a json success object. Interesting.

But, does it give you goo?
Giggity!

Do anyone ever uses the emoticons?

I only use a Goat Simulator one
pleased

madjoki

Also it reloads Community items after grinding.

Line 26: ReloadCommunityInventory();

Anyone manage to take advantage of the Civ: BE price glitch when it was available? Woulda went for it if I didn't already have it.

Doubt I'll pick anything up from this really, will wait for the Christmas sale if I want anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom