• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

Trading Long Dark for anything certainly doesn't improve my opinion of someone.

Ok, wait, I have a shitty idea.

1442128489330153027.gif

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Time for Round 2 on this page!
txCzVpC.png

ModBot said:
Instructions for InfiniteNine:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (InfiniteNine, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Undertale #2 -- MB-9DB6B992EF7DED20 - Taken by Turfster. 56 entrants total.
Undertale -- MB-0E47DEFAF632971F - Taken by FLD. 62 entrants total.

t1444957519z1.png

AHA-Lambda

Well if ATVI won't let me get Transformers cheap on PC then PS4 it is >_>

By the time I finish it and trade it in it'll have cost me only a few quid
Who said PC has all the cheap games :p

Durante

Witcher 3 left a pretty big hole in my heart.

Not sure what to play now.
Play Age of Decadence. And realize how decadent you were.

NepNep2 came out just 5 months after the first one and out of nowhere. I'm not surprised it sold poorly.
It didn't sell poorly at all. Seriously, 80k is very good and easily sustainable sales for an IF title.
(I know this is an old post, but I had to weigh in on that)

Jawmuncher

Time for Round 2 on this page!
http://i.imgur.com/txCzVpC.png[IMG][/QUOTE]
Thanks for another chance
[quote="AHA-Lambda, post: 181825754"]Well if ATVI won't let me get Transformers cheap on PC then PS4 it is >_>

By the time I finish it and trade it in it'll have cost me only a few quid
Who said PC has all the cheap games :P[/QUOTE]

Don't they have blockbuster over there

Nabs

Little King's Story PC is still early in development:

借りてきた猫の軌跡 ‏@Hatsuu · 4m4 minutes ago
Oh, yeah, about LKS PC: development is REALLY early. Screenshots are purely to show off the crisper textures. W.I.P.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Gray Goo is the full game by the way (including campaign)

milena87

New achievements for KotOR 2 are up. I'm glad that for most of them we only needed to load up a previous save file. Now I only need to replay certain parts of the game and get the remaining achievements.

I knew that keeping 50+ save files at regular intervals during my last 2 playthroughs would come in handy one day!

Ozium

So let's look at two possible timelines:

1. Chariot buys Sakura Spirit
2. Chariot decides Sakura Spirit is awesome
3. He trades THE LONG DANK for its sequel
4. Chariot then goes on a campaign of saying Sakura is garbage, to deflect the shame put upon him for liking it.

or

2. Hates it
3. Despite hating it, goes on to trade THE LONG DANK for its sequel.
4. Goes on a campaign saying Sakura is garbage, but still traded TLD for Angels

either way, Chariot is a Sakura VN fan confirmed.

4. Chariot then goes on a campaign of saying Sakura is garbage, to deflect the shame put upon him for liking it.

or

2. Hates it

The Legend of Sakura: Chariot of Time.

or

2. Hates it

PWyhDOo.gif

Chariot's secret is out.

So excited about Xanadu Next.
But what is Little King's Story all about? From what I've read, it's RPG with strategy elements. Like Heroes of Might & Magic?

Khronico

The Crew is really quite fun when it isn't freezing up completely every 30 mins, forcing me to kill the process.

Edit: Aaand it's apparently an issue a ton of people have with the game that doesn't have a solution. Woohoo

Lain

I dedicate this giveaway to my friends Chariot and Frosty:
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hatoful Boyfriend -- MB-3EB14B7CFA341C01 - Taken by yoshizzle. 7 entrants total.

'it was worth it' said corrosivefrost
Sakura Spirit -- MB-AC82F8D0C31D4544 - Taken by Catshade. 9 entrants total.
"the greatest storylines since the renaissance period" said Chariot

t1444950559z1.png

Eila

I don't feel Narcissu has the name to make 150k. The first two are freeware, and this comes after so many VN kickstarters, but what do I know.

MUnited83

For you.
I hope you didn't spend too much on that.
Rented it for a couple bucks so it's not too bad. The game is a big dissapointment though. Uninspired bosses that all feel the same so far, janky slow combat even when using the fastest weapons and lightest armor, terrible magic system, bad level design, areas that all look the same
Works for either one pretty well.

Has been well worth the price of admission to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Then again I bought it with my brother so it only cost me 200 euros which is a lot more reasonable than 400.

I don't think many people are about that crate life, or we'd probably have a lot more people idling in TF2. Shoutouts to the 5 confidential cases I got last week.
Love it. Buy a 2$ pass, get 10$ or more in crates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom