• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly, fuck japanese games

why they didn't come to pc when I was like 17 and had all the fucking time in the world to play videogames

mjcry1.png

FLD

Omega Quintet, Neptunia U and Hyperdevotion Noire have ESRB ratings so its possible that we gonna get some ports of these in the future.

Oh, nice! I knew Hyperdevotion had been rated for PC but I had no idea about Neptunia U. At this point, as soon as one spin-off is confirmed for PC I'm just going to assume they're all coming eventually.

Jazz573

Giving away stuff from the bundle:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Jazz573, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Hatoful Boyfriend -- MB-969B080389B93DA6 - Taken by shockdude
The Royal Trap -- MB-1444A73163B1467D - Taken by someguyinahat
Loren the Amazon Princess -- MB-7F5933762C7495F6 - Taken by Hektor
World End Economica Ep. 2 -- MB-BA3246C5A5F6079F - Taken by Ruruja
Sakura Spirit -- MB-77A4F6F335326DD1 - Taken by Spirited

Chariot

Maybe I need to make my own Visual Novel that will be much better than Sakura Spirit. I can't draw for shit, my writing is lousy, but it will be better.

Only got it to tease you, I'm still your friend.

And it's a +1
That's a +1 that's not worth it. Believe me. I bought the game and now Germany has this immigration crisis.

Sometimes you have to make hard choices
How is not getting Sakura Spit a hard choice?

Me too.

Kick him out of the anti-Sakura bunker.
:(

So apparently Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus is coming to PC next year? Fucking yes, please. Along with Little King's Story and Xanadu Next? That's pretty great. Was there anything else announced?

Tizoc

So apparently Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus is coming to PC next year? Fucking yes, please. Along with Little King's Story and Xanadu Next? That's pretty great. Was there anything else announced?

Just that for now, if Corpse Party and TiTS 2 are slated for this year, we'll get their announcement in coming weeks.

For now, at least 3 weeks until new SF5 character is revealed :V

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
After watching these awesome mystery anime going this season(sakurako mostly) I feel like playing some mystery solving games, any of you guys know any good ones?

I've heard sherlock games are OK.

Ruruja

After watching these awesome mystery anime going this season(sakurako mostly) I feel like playing some mystery solving games, any of you guys know any good ones?

Contradiction is all the rage at the moment, give that a try.

Eila

Detective Grimoire is a cute short one on PC.

Uzzy

Just that for now, if Corpse Party and TiTS 2 are slated for this year, we'll get their announcement in coming weeks.

For now, at least 3 weeks until new SF5 character is revealed :V

Three weeks until Dhalsim is revealed, and the crowd goes mild.

Made a USB recovery drive, put it into my computer, and it shows the windows logo and a loading bar and then the screen goes black and stays that way. This is going to be more of a pain in the ass than I thought ;-;

Maybe it's fate punishing me for my purchasing habits.

Parsnip

No I'm just using the built in Character Generator they have. For example, this will be you as one of the towns folk:

PLYoxKz.png

That character builder seems better than I would expect from RPG Maker.
I don't think I saw your post about being in the game, so I guess it's too late now to see Hans Gruber. :p

Yes this is my very late to the party request to be in the game.

Jawmuncher

How's the licensing for Tyranno? Can I just release a game without having to pay fees?

What licensing fees or royalties apply to TyranoBuilder games that I make and sell?
None at all. The one-time purchase price of TyranoBuilder is the only payment required and includes all future upgrades and new versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom