• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

Talking about DoA, you can choose not to believe me, but I don't play it for fanservise, it used to be my favourite fighting game.
I know it's very unpopular and hardly believable opinion but it's true

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
PAYDAY 2 Crimefest introduces stat-altering weapon skins and microtransactions

THE BLACK MARKET :
Introduction of 'Safes' - like TF2 crates, they are unlockable and contain items. At this stage, it appears to be only weapon skins, with different rarities. Like in TF2 / CSGO there are also different types of safes, and there is steam trading for them. You can purchase or trade "drills" ($2.50) - again, like TF2 keys - to open safes.
At this stage trading is only for the drills, safes and skins, and not for other items - though it will remain to be seen if that changes down the line. Certain skins will alter statistics of weapons that they are applied on. It is not confirmed if using a skin on a weapon is permanent, however it likely is - so once you apply it to a weapon, be sure you don't change your mind!
There is also planned implementation Steam Workshop for weapon skins made by the community, with more information on that to follow.

---

Scuf Announces Xbox One Licensing Deal, Now Official Professional Gaming Controller Partner

---

Sunless Sea's Zubmariner DLC will take captains beneath the underground ocean

Hopefully we will actually get a decent port of a "musou" game.

You already got DmC. What more do you want?

Surprising news. Not highly interested in SK but the more come to PC, the less worse I feel not having a console&handheld.

You damn well should be.
I think this is the game I have on my Vita, but I've not put much time into it... maybe it should be what I work on for my next platinum (vita) [I need to go back to bloodborne on PS4].

If I have to choose between life, hometown, and the train...

Choo choo~

I'm not on that train. And I'm glad. :p

--

LKS had a bunch of positive buzz regarding the Wii and then the Vita version, but the Vita version had some framerate problems that apparently made the game very janky and unenjoyable for a lot of people. Cool that it's getting another release on PC.

I finally found the will to uninstall DOTA and now I'm actually finishing video games.

Feels good.
dac15_cool.gif

Most of the good fanservice for SK is outside of the games anyway, like New Wave G. So those people are dumb :p

Without the characters SK would be really boring. The game is what it is, but it does it really well.
I totally get you. Again, there are some crazy people.
Talking about DoA, you can choose not to believe me, but I don't play it for fanservise, it used to be my favourite fighting game.
Speaking of DoA since I already spent over 100 dollars on DoA5 on consoles between Vanilla DoA5, Ultimate and individual costumes in ultimate, I probably wasn't going to get it on PC just because I am burned out, even though I love DoA. Funny thing is though I realize why people complain about the DLC prices for DoA5LR now on PC.

They only sell bundles for costumes. On PS3 for Ultimate I would buy individual costumes for the people I play for like 1 dollar and 2 dollar prices every once in awhile. I only just now noticed they only sell bundles. That explains a lot.

I always mix up the letters lol.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I finally found the will to uninstall DOTA and now I'm actually finishing video games.

Feels good.
dac15_cool.gif

I should do the same, you have to be a strong person to make it happen. (Though dota isn't really eating up that much of my time anymore, just all the time I spend gaming)

Messiah

Yeah, I bought the game last week after Leafy told me it was actually a good fighting game (and I feel like I can trust him when it comes to that genre) and it's a lot of fun.

Shadownet

Banned
Phawx, am I in it to win it?

Also Copons is playing a game called Schrödinger's cat.

If that isn't a cry for help I don't know what is.

dex3108

It seems that AC Syndicate review embargo is indeed day before or on release day. But now that PC version is delayed we will at least know how bad Ubi screw this time. My guess average 7/10.

Sorry man. You could nuke it and try regifting it. Just going of what it could possibly be from other peoples posts. For all I know it could be h1z1 alienware dlc. Still no idea why somebody would mystery gift dlc.
No problem. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing anything. I'll nuke it in a few moments.
Xanadu Next is basically if Diablo played more like Ys.
I'm excited! :D

MUnited83

For you.
I do wonder if NeptuniaU is coming too? IF have a announcement soon and it would make sense since its by the same devs(different publishers and all, but still)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
anyone know if you can play the campaign of Gray Goo in this free weekend or just skirmishes? I assume skirmishes

Aleskar

Banned
I do wonder if NeptuniaU is coming too? IF have a announcement soon and it would make sense since its by the same devs(different publishers and all, but still)

Omega Quintet, Neptunia U and Hyperdevotion Noire have ESRB ratings so its possible that we gonna get some ports of these in the future.

Welcome to the club. Your time for other games probably quadruppled.

More AAA action games is certainly what gaming needs.

Vakyria Chronicles is next. It is almost a year and I still haven't played this game (my time is just from idlemaster) and I got at launch.
WutFace.png

anyone know if you can play the campaign of Gray Goo in this free weekend or just skirmishes? I assume skirmishes

I thought free weekends were the entire game being available for a few days?

EDIT:

Also to you guys complaining. Spend more time playing games and not buying them.

Play your damn games. :3c

MUnited83

For you.
What the fuck is up with the community site being a useless bag of wet noodles and not logging in, even from the client.
Yeah, its been very frequent lately. It mosky happens on mobile web for me, but it also happened several times on the client. Its really Annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom