• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

We'd need to play games first.

Btw, I've seen Happy Birthdays posts lately, but no funny football gifs followed. Needless to say I was disappointed.

You don't need to play TF2 or CS:GO to get crates.

There's one from me further up and I now start violently scrolling past everything if I see someone mentioning that dreadful day.

Its had crates since release I think.

At least those are new.

I don't think many people are about that crate life, or we'd probably have a lot more people idling in TF2. Shoutouts to the 5 confidential cases I got last week.

Five of those? Motherfuck. Got one today but prices aren't what they used to be.

Ori and The Blind Forrest is pretty brilliant. Don't know why I waited so long to buy it and even longer to finally getting around to playing it. Can't help but feel parts of the level design were influenced by They Bleed Pixels.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Hey guys.

Jaw made a VN. You should probably play it, unless you want to be eaten by dinosaurs.

Get it here.

Those 30 seconds were better developed than MGSV story. Infinite replay value
tumblr_inline_mrvw4jekGC1qz4rgp.gif

FloatOn

Ori and The Blind Forrest is pretty brilliant. Don't know why I waited so long to buy it and even longer to finally getting around to playing it. Can't help but feel parts of the level design were influenced by They Bleed Pixels.

I'm playing it now too. The production is so good. It's incredibly challenging as well.

Also, I watched some videos on little kings story and xanadu next. I'm quite glad they are coming to pc now.

So let's look at two possible timelines:

1. Chariot buys Sakura Spirit
2. Chariot decides Sakura Spirit is awesome
3. He trades THE LONG DANK for its sequel
4. Chariot then goes on a campaign of saying Sakura is garbage, to deflect the shame put upon him for liking it.

or

1. Chariot buys Sakura Spirit
2. Hates it
3. Despite hating it, goes on to trade THE LONG DANK for its sequel.
4. Goes on a campaign saying Sakura is garbage, but still traded TLD for Angels

either way, Chariot is a Sakura VN fan confirmed.

Now he needs to wear a Sakura Whatever avatar.

Khronico

Well, just requested a refund for The Crew. It has this horrible issue where the game will just freeze up completely after an indeterminate amount of time (for me it was always exactly 30 mins which was weird), forcing you to kill the process in task manager. Searching through both the ubi and steam forums this is a issue a lot of people have.

It's a real shame because I actually really like the game, it's just that it's completely unplayable with this issue.

They don't seem too bad. They do plenty of free content and you can access any DLCheist as long as at least one people in the match has the DLC required.

I dont know, since I am not playing that game that often, but it seems every month there is new DLC out and I dont have a clue what those are for.

Broforce's netcode is still laggy as hell. Tried playing with the Alienware crew, but was running around in slo-mo. Completed a level with Cherry Broling on my own, as they watched, sailing through the air in slow motion.

I can play the campaign with Io without a problem, but having four people at once really bogs it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom