• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
Im glad hes not just out of spite, and i say that as a donald glover fan. :mad: hate it when people take an existing work and just change the race or gender for diversity, how about actually making a new hero instead of piggy backing off someone else's legacy? It makes me salty
Explain yourself. I understand what you're saying but how does that apply to Miles Morales.

Mark-up Mode in Paint It Back is such a lifesaver. I blew through the normal paintings but these pro and masters are getting tricky in a hurry.

Jawmuncher

Them Fightin Herds is at $571,273 funding and increasing with 3 hours left. With that we now have reached the Goat Character stretch goal along with the story mode for said cahracter.

If anyone want's to contribute to these final hours - https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/them-s-fightin-herds#/

oxxsprna0vqpcjipbsn1.png

Goat Character Concept Sketch

Chariot

Mark-up Mode in Paint It Back is such a lifesaver. I blew through the normal paintings but these pro and masters are getting tricky in a hurry.
I don't want to paint something multiple times, I always do the most difficult possible mode.

And yeah, some had me yelping.

Khronico

I respect the Zelda series but I don't like playing them at all (no, not even Link to the Past). Most I've played was 3hrs of Twilight Princess.
I don't like Zelda puzzles, dungeons, basically the entire formula is dull to me.
Conceptually I really like Majoras Mask but, again, would never want to actually play it.

Smash is amazing though, 1v1 me if you disagree.

Controversial statement: Those mario games are pretty ok too.

Tizoc

Smash is a fighting game series, and this is coming from a guy whose fav. genre is fighting games and knows a lot of background info about fg characters and FG systems :V

Jawmuncher

Smash is a fighting game series, and this is coming from a guy whose fav. genre is fighting games and knows a lot of background info about fg characters and FG systems :V

Do you know why snake is so good in smash and why he needs to come back?

As for them fightin herds, it's all good. now that it's funded and reached to goat character as well. Now it'll just be a waiting game. I just hope they get a publishing deal later on. So that they can let console players get in on the action.

What other 4-legged animals can they add? It's nice that it got funded.

yo this show is amazing lol

I think any herbivore is game. Carnivores at the moment are out. Something to do with the lore Lauren Faust wrote for the game. But I think they even said that it's not necessarily out of the picture. Just that it would have to fit.

Grief.exe

can they bring NOLF back? what is the deal with that?

They did allude to a potential change on that front. We will have to see.

if that happens, we mostly get the remastered from the PSP port, not the PS1 (different text)

Silent Hill series, Castlevania series, MGS series, give us those PC games Konami.

Mr. WiiU man, you buying Fatal Frame V? Only WiiU game I care about this holiday.

Both King K Rool and Ridley need to be in Smash already, that series could go with more antagonists.

Can you guys move it to a different thread, PM, or Steam chat?

Signal to noise is abysmal already.

FF 13 series gets a bad rap because of its status as final fantasy and its release schedule getting delayed. At the end of the day as a JRPG trilogy on steam its actually pretty great. Story is batshit, but the game looks and sounds beautiful and the combat system is ultimately fun. I look forward to playing through all 3 games at some point. Ive never played the 3rd one though so it could be shit but i doubt it.

I have 13, I'm just dreading starting and playing it through again because it takes forever to open up and get past the hand holdy business

MUnited83

For you.
Them Fightin Herds is at $571,273 funding and increasing with 3 hours left. With that we now have reached the Goat Character stretch goal along with the story mode for said cahracter.

If anyone want's to contribute to these final hours - https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/them-s-fightin-herds#/

Goat Character Concept Sketch

Thanks for the reminder!

What's up with this warning?
4TKYEr7.png

https://steamdb.info/freepackages/

Could you get in trouble for running that script? I thought it was harmless.

Not trouble, but I think adding all the free packages might end up making your steam client slower to load.

Uzzy

Tizoc pls.

At least Smash at EVO gave me a nice three hour break on finals day, so I could get some snacks and see other human beings.

Im reading Durante's article on The Witcher 3 and my head hurts trying to wrap my head around the intricacies of pc games and their graphics. Although it made my day that - according to him - my pc can run it with a 2.4gHz cpu. I cant wait for the winter sale now

Tizoc

They did allude to a potential change on that front. We will have to see.
I'm with you on that, I do think we'll get NOLF down the line, it's merely a matter of time.

Silent Hill series, Castlevania series, MGS series, give us those PC games Konami.

Grief pls.
These are not the only series Konami has made, Grief pls.
Give us Contra
Give us Ganbare Goemon
Give us Gardius and all its spin offs (expect maybe Otomedius)
Give us Parodius series
Give us Suikoden
Give us Tokimeki Memorial
Give us ZoE HD
Give us Sparkster/Rock Knight Classic collection

Bring all dem games to Steam Konami, do what SEGA did with their MD/Genesis Classics collection and keep the best Konami logo intact
Old-Konami-Logo.jpg

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Is there any reason to be optimistic about Konami releasing anything going forward? I was browsing old MGS threads yesterday for those first screenshots of "Project Ogre" and one of the leaks mentioned all the old games eventually coming to PC. I kinda take Konami's abrupt industry departure to mean those plans are dead and buried, if they were ever real to begin with.

My expectations are minimal MGSV and PES support, likely being cut off in less than a year. Have there been any hints of anything more than that? Copyright filings, hirings, cryptic tweets?

Ozium

The only Konami HD remake we need is the Adventures of Bayou Billy

all the gaben dollars for it
when it's on sale

Milamber

Played 3 hours straight of Zestiria last night. Loved it and it sure has a powerful instrumental opening. The only problem I have is my character completely covering the enemy when he fights, making it hard to see whether it is charging up for a move or something. I was so tempted to go for the sunglasses fashion too like everyone here is going for but I guess I'll do vanilla for them all until halfway through the game.

Tizoc

Gonna play 1 ep. of Tales from BLands a day, just like with Wolf among us.
So far I had finished ep. 1 looking forward to seeing what crazy ish happen next.

kurahador

Gonna play 1 ep. of Tales from BLands a day, just like with Wolf among us.
So far I had finished ep. 1 looking forward to seeing what crazy ish happen next.

Good choice considering each of the later episodes need to be played twice to see everything.

Uzzy

Why do we still care about Konami? Just to suffer? Every night, I think about Silent Hill.. and ZOE.. and Castlevania. The games we've lost, the developers we've lost, they won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still here.

You feel it too, don't you?

Tizoc

Why do we still care about Konami? Just to suffer? Every night, I think about Silent Hill.. and ZOE.. and Castlevania. The games we've lost, the developers we've lost, they won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still here.

You feel it too, don't you?

Nah I'm just waiting for the day we get M2 or Taxman quality ports of much of their output released as 'Classic Collections' on steam.

For example: Castlevania: The Legend of Simon Belmont featuring Castlevnaia 1, a reworked Castlevania 2, and other versions of Castlevania 1 like X68000 and the arcade Vampire Killer.

Good choice considering each of the later episodes need to be played twice to see everything.

That's interesting, I'll finish up this playthrough and a few weeks later replay it with my friend to see the other stuff.

Chariot

So sleepy, so bored. Got out at 5:30 am and now sitting in the office for hours just to wait for my dad's worker to arrive because he needs to be somewhere else and I need tl giard the key. ~.@

At least Mugen Souls tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom