• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

You're right, Smash isn't a fighter, it's a children's game for cowards and people who don't have skills.

423.gif

I hereby decree the Nintendo Discussion shall be silenced henceforth. So that we can get back on topic. To topics such as anime, soccer (football), or whatever else we do in this thread. Ah steam games/PC games that's what this thread is about.
And Ozzys love for the phantom pain and kojima

According to Steam there's a little over 8,000 people playing at the moment, so people are playing, but maybe matchmaking is bugged? It's still a "beta" so maybe whatever network issues are going are going to be in a day one patch or something. Maybe make a lobby yourself?
That is a lot of people, probably just got unlucky during that time frame.

I remember playing the original Smash Bros for hours

must have clocked thousands of hours on that game

and I only played against bots

great game to just pick up and play

I wish he was younger, he could have been the perfect Miles Morales.
Im glad hes not just out of spite, and i say that as a donald glover fan. :mad: hate it when people take an existing work and just change the race or gender for diversity, how about actually making a new hero instead of piggy backing off someone else's legacy? It makes me salty

Dsyndrome

Dropsy's working with the Clicker Hero fix for me again, maybe I should play the game now, doesn't look like they're ever going to fix the game proper.
Wait this is serious?
c59321aa7e.gif
We find out why Chanel #3 wears earmuffs yet?
Im glad hes not just out of spite, and i say that as a donald glover fan. :mad: hate it when people take an existing work and just change the race or gender for diversity, how about actually making a new hero instead of piggy backing off someone else's legacy? It makes me salty
Is there a new South Park tonight?

Dropsy's working with the Clicker Hero fix for me again, maybe I should play the game now, doesn't look like they're ever going to fix the game proper.

We find out why Chanel #2 wears earmuffs yet?
Yep, it was in the newest episode actually

Also yes, new south park. I enjoyed it a lot :) pc principal up in dere dawg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
We find out why Chanel #3 wears earmuffs yet?

On the latest episode she
claims that every boy she’s ever loved has gone crazy after dating her. In fact, one guy became so obsessed with her ears that when they broke up he threatened to cut them off, hence the earmuffs she always wears.

Finally started W3 expansion and hey another redhead has entered the picture :)

I like that expansion quests have a different color marking in journal

Before the redhead part, I read that as Warcraft 3 expansion.
For a moment, I was like, someone is still playing the Frozen Throne these days? :eek:

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Power Drive 2000 Update #12

The Future is Here!

Happy October 21st!!!

Here is the first look at The Tannen 2000, one of the playable vehicles in Power Drive 2000, cruisin' through a "Neon Nights" map (work-in-progress). It was made possible by all of you who supported the game!

4UFYJX9.jpg

7NdZ2sX.jpg

WgTpzGF.jpg

SltX6Pf.jpg

What have I been up to?

For all those who are wondering, yes, the project is very much alive. I haven't spent all the Kickstarter money on cocaine, Ray-Bans, and Synthwave music compilation albums... Although, that might improve productivity of the game's development, come to think of it.

So, what have I been working on? Mainly coding--the "boring" stuff. I deviated a little from that to work on the content in the above pictures, just to commemorate today.

The nitty-gritty of the coding work is for the track building in the game. Originally, I wasn't planning on having a track editor, it's a lot of work, but I looks like I can swing it now. However, I'm still not going to officially state that there will be a track editor; I need more time to see if I can make it work the way I want it to.

I've also added controller and steering wheel support. Presently, the Logitech G27 Racing Wheel works well with the game--including the force feedback and rumble effects.

Additionally, I've fixed all the things that were "wonky" that you may have experienced in the pre-alpha demo I released during the Kickstarter campaign, such as, glitchy collisions, camera placement, invisible walls, drifting problems, etc..

I've also added a few new things like crash effects and track bound force fields (still a work-in-progress)...

U7qwIf8.jpg

7ZijqDy.jpg

Eila

I really need to stop buying those greenlight bundles from groupees. For every somewhat decent game there's like 7 Dwarf Run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom