• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Tizoc, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Diadra Empty -- MB-CCDE60F534D4CBEE - Taken by sprinkles. 5 entrants total.
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max -- MB-5EF8FB7AF46FBB04 - Taken by Lain. 33 entrants total.
Nandeyanen!? - The 1st Sutra -- MB-72D180901FB3B9F4 - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.
Riddled Corpses -- MB-0A8A0EE5D94834DA - Taken by derExperte. 7 entrants total.
Shan Gui -- MB-B19BCC812F532B68 - Taken by Hektor. 2 entrants total.
Pixel Puzzles 2: Anime -- MB-E49B7ED41BDED8CC - Taken by redlacs. 5 entrants total.

t1443821135z1.png

Jawmuncher

Playing that prototype "Which everyone can play when the indigogo campaign starts", i gotta say it's the real deal. Even in it's early stage, the potential is already shining through. I think a lot of you are going to like it.

Arthea

Cannot wait for the new witcher 2 expansion!!!

welcome another guest from the past, so many timetravelers visit steamgaf, we are famous around all timelines!

edited: talking about timelines, Steins Gate when?

also that Undertale thread became somewhat spoilery, proceed with caution, steamgaf

Ozium

Decided to spend some card money.. wasn't sure whether to get Final Fantasy V or Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015: Do You Still Shower With Your Dad...

Went with Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015: Do You Still Shower With Your Dad because the graphics are better.

Arthea

Decided to spend some card money.. wasn't sure whether to get Final Fantasy V or Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015: Do You Still Shower With Your Dad...

Went with Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015: Do You Still Shower With Your Dad because the graphics are better.

very funny

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Behold

a video game.

It's the first Kindle-to-PC port I've ever heard of.

Strange, hadn't heard that a Twine game had made it to Kindle. Makes sense though, since it's Interactive Fiction!

Speaking of, Orihaus released their psudo-historical Interactive Fiction "To Burn in Memory" earlier today. I was able to get through about 10 minutes before the server died under heavy load, but I was pretty pleased with some of the ways it toyed with the nature of IF. Looks like it is still dead at the moment, but anyone who has enjoyed a good Twine game or any of Devine lu Linvega's experimental texts should check it out!

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered

MUnited83

For you.
That comment about how Steam needs to compete is spot-on. Steam has no incentives for Kickstarter-made games, while Origin lets you sell for an entire three months without paying fees.

I mean, incentive to what? Every single one of those Kickstarter games will come to Steam, most won't even touch Origin at all, because they know they are going to sell jackshit there anyways. Why would someone compete in something they don't need to win? I mean, yeah, it would be pretty nice to happen, but I'm not seeing why would they. EA does it because they are desesperate for people to use their platform to sell stuff.

edit:
In the last 3 years since the article you quoted was written, how many games have actually used the Origin incentive? If devs keep flocking to Steam the way they do then what is Steam's incentive to offer something like that?
Yeaaaap

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Ozium post the Stump picture from your steam stream dad shower

Dsyndrome

Nah, it's available on PC, just not on steam
and it will come to steam, believe!

I think it takes some sort of talent to have worst customer support imaginable. Although, I'm not sure I could have even imagined something like this, before steam, I mean.
The game is available legally on PC and can be bought digitally as well. It's just not on Steam.

I know, have the collector's edition on PC and cartridge on Vita, I thought there was some thing with 5pb saying specifically it was not going to Steam ever, so it went to JAST.

Arthea

I know, have the collector's edition on PC and cartridge on Vita, I thought there was some thing with 5pb saying specifically it was not going to Steam ever, so it went to JAST.

I don't think that was it, if I remember correctly Jast would publish it on steam too, only contract doesn't allow it for now, but it's not permanent or anything, or is it? I hope not

dot

I'd advise against that please; look up the game's OT, this is one of the deepest fighting games out there, so if you're willing to put the investment into the game, enter the giveaway, otherwise leave it so others who are interested in it can have a chance at winning it.

No joke, this game is so deep, I didn't buy it for myself.

It was just a joke, haha (hence the kappa face). :p

and grats Lain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom