• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Ayo One Punch Man anime starts in 2 days time get hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype.

ゲート―自衛隊彼の地にて、斯く戦えり
Gate - Jietai Kare No Chi Nite, Kaku Tatakeri
Gate - Thus the JSDF Fought There
GATE

Oh that one, thanks.

Momentary

Banned
The trader I got the game from is offering it for $20 if anyone's interested.

Mind you AH3 is a much more technical and more difficult fighting game to get into than the usual mill. That could be why some people are turned off by it and I can't blame them :X

It is... I'm trying to learn it, but the damn Arcana's just make the game almost too deep for me.

Momentary

Banned
Creepy how?
1d6ebe03b7.gif

Good luck
1d6ebe03b7.gif

My God man! What have you unleashed!

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Ayo One Punch Man anime starts in 2 days time get hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype.

Oh that one, thanks.

Theres an autumn anime thread to contain anime talk
I'm super hyped for haikyuu!! season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, hey, look... I'm able to log in and post. Wonder how long I'll be banned the next time I answer the question posed by a gaming thread title honestly and succinctly?
Dont worry, we had some fuzz trying to join steamgaf, i gave him the boot. Stay under the wings of steamgaf and ill protect you my child

Jazz573

Giving away Shan Gui since I already have it.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Jazz573, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Shan Gui -- MB-69139D5726CA454E - Taken by fertygo

fertygo

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (fertygo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hatoful Boyfriend -- MB-45C2B9C00A10CF05 - Taken by someguyinahat. 8 entrants total.

t1443827736z1.png

Oh, hey, look... I'm able to log in and post. Wonder how long I'll be banned the next time I answer the question posed by a gaming thread title honestly and succinctly?
Welcome back my friend :')
---
Wow, had such a stride of good runs today. The perfect storm.
Not only did I actually manage to start all the way from 1-1 and get my hand on a shotgun, no, I managed to bring it all the way to the Tunnel guy at the end of 2-4! Now I have finally access to a shortcut to 3-1!

But if that would be the only good thing happening.. but nope. With the joy of it, I played a lot from 3-1 and got several times to 4-1 even. World 3 is definitely the easiest so far. But then it happened. A real good run. And I end up at Olmec! For the first time ever.
Never would I have imagined to get this far so soon. I am so stoked, so happy. Rarely does a game give such gratification.
I even recorded it with Shadowplay and upped it to Youtube (~6mins) if anyone wants to see how lucky I was to get so far without any skill.

I learned so much about how to play, what to be careful of, even when to press the attack button for maximum efficiency! It's one of the mechanically most thought-through games I've ever played. Straight up at Souls level. Everything has purpose, nothing is OP, you gotta juggle items, enemies, loot. Crazy deep. Prefect game for short-sessions. Big thanks to frost for all his helps and tips. Learned embarrassing basic stuff, hah.
So long time since the last SteamGaf Gamenight and at last I've mustered enough energy to actually post another one!
Count me in dear Spirited. Will try to join if nothing comes between.

Accoun

When there's something related to NeoGAF on the internet (or even not, just being linked here), chances are there'll be a comment calling Amir0x names.
I think Amir0x himself mentioned that he upvotes them if possible, because by now he finds them more funny than anything or whatever.

Maniac

Banned
Colbert's pretty great. This part:

Really stood out to me because it's very unusual for someone to be both direct and polite.

Still, when I saw that Hello Games would be on Colbert I figured it was a scheduling error and that on the flipside we'd see Hillary Clinton on Giant Bomb doing Quick Looks.

Colbert is a pretty damn great dude. And funny, too. And a proper nerd, so I'm not all that surprised, personally, to see Murray on his show. I look forward to it.

I love Colbert, he's always been my favourite talk show host. He's funny and full of satire, and one hell of a journalist / comedian / host / pseudo-politician / other things. Also liked his Hobbit cameo.

I love this guy.

But no seriously, why would anyone want Havok nowadays? They're but a shadow of their former selves... Both company wise and tech wise.

gurm3n

Neo Member
So, I recently acquired the first 2 Witcher games on Steam and I'm gonna start with the series as soon as I finish PoE (great game, btw). I installed the first one in order to test it out and I've been having an annoying resolution glitch which basically makes the game overscan while in fullscreen mode and consequently makes the pixels look stretched and ugly. This doesn't happen while in windowed mode, and I've had this problem with other games before, but I eventually fix it by changing back some settings from the Catalyst Control Center (I own an AMD R9 270x) like pixel format or refresh rate, which are changed by the game. Has anybody had any kind of problem like this?

Jawmuncher

New need for speed is pretty cool. The FMV stuff I absolutely love and it feeling more like Underground is a huge plus. At the moment the only thing I don't like is that much like The Club it's online only which is pretty lame.

Tecl0n

I have to say i'm quite impressed with the nvidia shield stream into steam big picture for the raspberry pi. 1080/30 works quite competently, stream compression aside.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Is Bundlestars definitely legit? I bought something off of them for the first time yesterday and today my account got emptied by identity theft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom