• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, hey, look... I'm able to log in and post. Wonder how long I'll be banned the next time I answer the question posed by a gaming thread title honestly and succinctly?

Momentary

Banned
Arcana Heart III sales numbers are really hurting me. I think people are waiting for the game to go sub 20 or 15. There are a good amount of people that have it on their wish list.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
So long time since the last SteamGaf Gamenight and at last I've mustered enough energy to actually post another one!

So here it is... and the games name is
JOHN CENA
, no but seriously it's Killing floor 2, duh.

A fine-ass picture taken directly from steam, pls don't DMCA claim.
header.jpg

So for this to count for some shitty English assignment I'll have to ask a few analytical questions starting from here:

• Who(ooooooooooo)? Well I hope you guys join, would be pretty embarassing otherwise.
  • How? Well You need to own the early access game called killing floor 2 and join my lobby through steam.
  • When? Usual Gamenight time, 10 PM CEST(1 PM PDT ; 4 PM EDT ; early morning AussieTimezone) and it usually goes on for about 2 hours. EDIT: FORGOT TO SAY SATURDAY 3rd OF OCTOBER!
  • Where? Downtown LA, just joking. STEAM WHERE DID YOU THINK IT WOULD BE.
  • Why? Because I feel a sense of obligation to continue my game nights, even if I wasn't the guy who started it.

This is a list of people who will be in the game for any reason at all:
  1. Spirited
  2. Buraindo
  3. Se7ensword
  4. Black Soma (You're in wether you want it or not)
  5. Freshveggie
  6. [placeholder]
  7. [placeholder]
  8. [placeholder]

This is a list of Reservations(People who have no sense of direction and don't know if they can or people who can but didn't get one of the 7 premium tickets to the gamenight):

• JawmuncherZ (This guys name sounds like some bad zombie - survival game if you add a Z in the end of it)
  • cout << "Corrosivefrost\n"; //Just showing of my flawless C++ knowledge
  • the_firewithinZ (This guys name doesn't sound good if you add a Z to the end of it)
  • Endless amount of placeholders

THIS IS WHERE YOU TRASHTALK YOUR FRIENDS AFTER YOU REPEATEDLY STEAL THEIR ZED KILLS:( Fun trivia: I use caps lock as my push to talk key)

I will have my mumble server up for this event (mumble is an open source voip that you can get from this website: http://wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page )

The details like password and the adress for the server is hidden in a email tag under here:

The thing in the top is the name you want to call the server (call it like steamgaf gamenight or something similar)
Adress: 78.72.83.137
Password: Believe
Port: The default one (64738)

I hope to see you soon on my side killing ZEDS.

[*]When? Usual Gamenight time, 10 PM CEST(1 PM PDT ; 4 PM EDT ; early morning AussieTimezone) and it usually goes on for about 2 hours. EDIT: FORGOT TO SAY SATURDAY 3rd OF OCTOBER!

I might be around; if you need someone, send me a steam message, even if I appear offline... you'll probably get a response... probably.

Jawmuncher

Frost when are you changing your avatar to jack frost?
(welcome back)

Well stop that and buy it.

My money is more important than games sadly.

I don't know why, But this gif freaks me out.
It's not that. I just hope that Examu understands that there are people who are going to pick this up later on at a cheaper price.

It'd be interesting to see if the consoles sales data on it. I doubt it sold all that much in NA on PS3 and Vita.

Caerith

Sean Murray from Hello Games will be on Colbert tonight.

I don't have cable, but I generally catch up on Colbert online the day after. He tends to have American political figures on, and goes after them from time to time.

Colbert's pretty great. This part:
At this point the audience began to boo Cruz, prompting Colbert to respond: “guys, however you feel, he’s my guest so please don’t boo him.”

Really stood out to me because it's very unusual for someone to be both direct and polite.

Still, when I saw that Hello Games would be on Colbert I figured it was a scheduling error and that on the flipside we'd see Hillary Clinton on Giant Bomb doing Quick Looks.

tuxfool

Banned
Really stood out to me because it's very unusual for someone to be both direct and polite.

It isn't that unusual. Bill Maher does the same thing when he thinks that the audience is pushing it, only that because he is on cable he says "shut the fuck up".

Arcana Heart III sales numbers are really hurting me. I think people are waiting for the game to go sub 20 or 15. There are a good amount of people that have it on their wish list.

Don't you worry, Rayge. I, for one, am NOT waiting for a price drop.

Because I'm not gonna get the game at all.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
How sad. Instead of not crippling the power of their box in the first place, they try to catch up with Sony by crippling their software instead. I swear, if Uncharted 4 ends up not shipping with those revolutionary soft body physics that were promised that there will be hell to pay.

Edit: Isn't this something that the supreme court can get involved in? I thought hostile takeovers designed to drive out competitors from duopolies were illegal which is why Intel can't buy AMD?

giphy.gif

Tizoc

The trader I got the game from is offering it for $20 if anyone's interested.

Mind you AH3 is a much more technical and more difficult fighting game to get into than the usual mill. That could be why some people are turned off by it and I can't blame them :X

Annubis

What series is this?

&#12466;&#12540;&#12488;&#8213;&#33258;&#34907;&#38538;&#24444;&#12398;&#22320;&#12395;&#12390;&#12289;&#26031;&#12367;&#25126;&#12360;&#12426;
Gate - Jietai Kare No Chi Nite, Kaku Tatakeri
Gate - Thus the JSDF Fought There
GATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom