• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volimar

If I had over $60 in gmg credit I'd have a game and no credit. Good luck though.

Er, here let me quote you for the new page.

Ok, this is going to sound a little weird -- but if any of you have over $60 in GMG credit that's expiring, maybe you'd be willing to do something like buy SF5 for me and I'd paypal you $45 or so?

Figured it's worth a shot...

Aw crap I missed the alienware stream didn't I?

fertygo

Ok, this is going to sound a little weird -- but if any of you have over $60 in GMG credit that's expiring, maybe you'd be willing to do something like buy SF5 for me and I'd paypal you $45 or so?

Figured it's worth a shot...

Why not just buying with coupon, only cost you 3 buck more.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Filter off
eb04338d00.png
Filter On
Characters having outlines might help a bit I think or go full cel shading again ffs.

Why not just buying with coupon, only cost you 3 buck more.

Cause I'd like 25% off and thought maybe someone who didn't have any interest in current games might want some nice paypal to use elsewhere.

Besides, I want a >20% voucher for some reason -- part of being a cheapass. They've had em for every game under the sun... hell, if I hadn't had it on Steam (before I refunded) I probably would've used that madmax voucher to get 50% off on it when people were grabbing JC3 and Fallout 4 for half off. Seems they fixed that for most new vouchers by now.

Cause I'd like 25% off and thought maybe someone who didn't have any interest in current games might want some nice paypal to use elsewhere.

Besides, I want a >20% voucher for some reason -- part of being a cheapass. They've had em for every game under the sun... hell, if I hadn't had it on Steam (before I refunded) I probably would've used that madmax voucher to get 50% off on it when people were grabbing JC3 and Fallout 4 for half off. Seems they fixed that for most new vouchers by now.

SFV is about $48.50 here

https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/street-fighter-v-steam-key--2883-1?ref=itad

or about $47 on their French site https://fr.gamesplanet.com/game/street-fighter-v-steam-key--2883-1?ref=itad

dunno if that really helps you or not or if there is any region locking

Jawmuncher

Apparently this was my first SteamGAF post?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=44031638&highlight=jawmuncher#post44031638
Resident Evil operation Raccoon City is on Steam right?
I know the game came out on PC but for some reason when I try to look it up all I ever bring up is the Boxed EU copy.

I googled and I think I found it's page but it's blocked at work.
Could someone tell what the price is for it on the store?

Since I might just grab the EU Box copy since its like 15 bucks online.
(I wouldnt have any issues with that right)
I couldn't find anything earlier due to the way GAF search is set up for posts.
Even more fitting with Umbrella Corps just hitting steam.

The filter makes the outfits look nicer but the faces look worse. Decisions, decisions...

I like it better all around with the filter.

SFV is about $48.50 here

https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/street-fighter-v-steam-key--2883-1?ref=itad

or about $47 on their French site https://fr.gamesplanet.com/game/street-fighter-v-steam-key--2883-1?ref=itad

dunno if that really helps you or not or if there is any region locking

Thanks for the heads up -- I think we had a discussion about one of the retailers having it cheaper, but being EU only so the USD didn't care enough weight to make it worth it. Also unsure if you get your key now or not with them where I know people who pre-ordered from GMG have their key and redeemed it.

Watching streams of Prison Architect.

Jesus Shit, this game in the definition of complex.

Hold me down, GAF. Do not untie me no matter what I say.

Jawmuncher

We are currently planning an English release of Kagura Douchuuki! Kagura Douchuuki is a roguelike RPG where you control shrine maidens (miko) and battle against monsters. Dungeons are randomly generated, so the map layout, enemies, and items will be completely different with each play-through!
*Don't care if it was already posted*
Looks like this just released. However it's 18.99 which seems a bit much from what I see there. Also English isn't fully incorporated yet. Which is odd because all of the screen shots are english. Think it might just be a case of non-english speakers posting the same info from their greenlight page. Also apparently this is a all-ages version of a H-game? Wonder who here will be the first to try this, I see it on quite a few wishlists.

Jazz Impression:
"No way am I going to waste even a single cent on this."

"Taken from Steam Community"

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Attempting to find or search for general cheap games on greenmangaming.com is terrible. Anyone know of anything decent on there to spend my $3.26 credit?

Vazra

The filter makes the outfits look nicer but the faces look worse. Decisions, decisions...

I think its a matter of better artstyle. The filter I use doesnt give the effect I really want to go for and my ass is too lazy to draw over it the outlines. I think the cel shading on Symphonia (GC) was actually interesting and I liked the outlines but apparently Im one of the few that like that style. Vesperia style would be another suitable style but I dont know why the team doesnt want to continue doing cel shading.

Attempting to find or search for general cheap games on greenmangaming.com is terrible. Anyone know of anything decent on there to spend my $3.26 credit?

Check the VIP deals and use it to take off the total. There's a few decent CoD games in there... or people (not me) will tell you Rocket League.

zkylon

zkylewd
you know, there's a lot of horrible stuff happening at all times in berserk

but if there's one thing that really hurts me to see is when they kill horses :T

Been such a long time that devs propagate their projects with AI. Interested in what their "multi-core ai" can cook up.
Some visual aspects remind me of No Man's Sky. Beautiful looking.

Man, the wealth of seemingly never-ending supply of new games on PC is daunting! I learn of so much good and new stuff almost daily, so that I keep forgetting and re-discovering overlooked gems constantly. Such good times.

derExperte

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Secret Ponchos -- MB-CDCADD3F48CDD90C - Taken by WinterDemons

anyone?

you know, there's a lot of horrible stuff happening at all times in berserk

but if there's one thing that really hurts me to see is when they kill horses :T

I haven't eaten horse in a long while, need to change that but it's hard to get around here.

Lain

I think that filter looks awful I'd play without it.

*Don't care if it was already posted*
Looks like this just released. However it's 18.99 which seems a bit much from what I see there. Also English isn't fully incorporated yet. Which is odd because all of the screen shots are english. Think it might just be a case of non-english speakers posting the same info from their greenlight page. Also apparently this is a all-ages version of a H-game? Wonder who here will be the first to try this, I see it on quite a few wishlists.

Jazz Impression:
"No way am I going to waste even a single cent on this."

"Taken from Steam Community"

I'd buy it if it was cheaper, dungeon crawlers can be fun, but 18.99€ for that is a bit too much in the first place. I don't think the game is gonna lose much from being all-ages though.

I think its a matter of better artstyle. The filter I use doesnt give the effect I really want to go for and my ass is too lazy to draw over it the outlines. I think the cel shading on Symphonia (GC) was actually interesting and I liked the outlines but apparently Im one of the few that like that style. Vesperia style would be another suitable style but I dont know why the team doesnt want to continue doing cel shading.

What tool do you use to get that filter on?
I like the filter screen too, but I hope we can alter the lighter version of filter on the face/hair. I guess it won't be that noticeable in exploration and battles though, only in cutscenes. And how about portraits and skits?

I haven't eaten horse in a long while, need to change that but it's hard to get around here.

Only ever eaten it once, at a tapas place. It was one of a selection of "house cured meats." If I'd known they'd included horse, I wouldn't have ordered it. Maybe it should have come with a...

B-)

Trigger warning.

Hello and thanks~

MURDER! \o/

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Angels That Kill -- MB-92CE6FE7815B4047 - Taken by Belgarion. 9 entrants total.

t1445579315z1.png

Vazra

What tool do you use to get that filter on?
I like the filter screen too, but I hope we can alter the lighter version of filter on the face/hair. I guess it won't be that noticeable in exploration and battles though, only in cutscenes. And how about portraits and skits?

Its just photoshop at the moment messing around with the pictures. Im sure I may be able to mess around with some programs but not going there yet. Might do it on my next playthrough on New Game Plus.

Its just photoshop at the moment messing around with the pictures. Im sure I may be able to mess around with some programs but not going there yet. Might do it on my next playthrough on New Game Plus.

Ah, I see.
I thought there's a mod tool already for the filter. That would be nice.

Sarcasm

Some visual aspects remind me of No Man's Sky. Beautiful looking.

Man, the wealth of seemingly never-ending supply of new games on PC is daunting! I learn of so much good and new stuff almost daily, so that I keep forgetting and re-discovering overlooked gems constantly. Such good times.

Sounds more like subnautica but not underwater.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Hello and thanks~

You should join in our game tomorrow if you want! (esp because Deques can't make it anymore?)

header.jpg

Participants:
1 - Deques(?)
2 - NingenJanai
3 - ExoSoul
4 - thesaucetastic
5 - Shaanyboi
6 -

I think it's maximum 6 players in a match

t1445626800z0.png

By now most of us should have it from the Alienware giveaways

I'll be at work during that time. :(
Ah, poop. Well if you ever want to play and don't mind an utter scrub like me, shoot me a message!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom