• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyoro SF

Of course it is. But everyone in this thread who is hyping up SC is doing it because they thought FC was great, and we've been hearing for many years from the Japanese fans that SC is unquestionably the superior game. For us JRPG fans, SC is probably the safest thing to actually be hyped for this year. I'd count posting chest quotes to annoy you as a form of hype :)

Yeah, I was just messing a bit around with him, but apparently that's enough to be put on an ignore list. I will forgive corrosive's tense sensibilities. lol

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
GrbmSYk.jpg

Nooo I don't want to go deeper!

yuraya

Did they really make a new Halo with no splitscreen? Seems like an odd thing to do.

I wonder how many fans Halo would have today if those older games didn't have splitscreen.

Split screen is unplayable in the Master Chief Collection so removing it in 5 was probably a good idea. I think it's a much better thing that they've focused on delivering a steady 60 FPS in such a consistent way.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Did they really make a new Halo with no splitscreen? Seems like an odd thing to do.

I wonder how many fans Halo would have today if those older games didn't have splitscreen.

product of its time.

I enjoyed the first Borderlands split screen.

Knurek

I have, like, no hype for Trails SC.

Still haven't touched Zestiria, Shadowrun games, Divinity: OS... Not to mention thousands of RPG Maker games, which don't seem to have a problem with releasing on schedule/prioritizing console ports.

Will buy when it's bundled/75% off.

(And I loved Trails FC)

M.D

I played some AC: Brotherhood on PS3 today.. goddamn that thing is rough. I would totally switch over to PC for the series, but I already have 4 of them on PS3

FloatOn

so basically you buy the regular version of original sin and then when the time comes you'll get a seperate download of enhanced for free correct?

dex3108

New Mad Max patch is here

http://steamcommunity.com/games/234140/announcements/detail/72415409909680531

Hello Wastelanders!

Patch 4 for Mad Max has been released today for PS4, Xbox One, and Win64/PC. A number of general fixes, including some issues with the map have been resolved. Support for the Steam Controller has been added with a number of other Win64 specific updates.

General Updates for All Platforms:

• Map improvements and fixes.
  • Fixed a problem with a draw bridge's winch in Great Watcher.
  • Fixed an instance where The Jaw's locks couldn't be destroyed.
  • Fixed several issues involving projects in Strongholds
  • Improved performance in several locations
  • Corrected a couple of annoying softlock issues
  • Corrected how Warcriers would suddenly stop doing their job if Max would leave the area and then come back without disposing of them.
  • Fixed a camera problem in some instances
  • Fixed an instance where Insignias wouldn't be accurately tracked after being destroyed.
  • Polish of collision meshes against the certain terrain and objects
  • Fixed a couple of persistent UI issues
  • Corrected the momentary inability to use Fast Travel after certain Wasteland Missions.
  • General bug fixes

Win64 Specific Updates:

• Steam Controller support added to the game.
  • Fixed an issue where the Resolution defaulted to a lower setting. Saves should now retain the player selected Resolution.
  • Fixed an issue where overall volume remained low after adjusting Volume settings.
  • Fixed a problem with the Refresh Rate setting being reset to 24hz with the previous patch. Those settings now correctly persist through updates.
  • Fixed a problem with remaining stuck in Jeet's Stronghold after completing the Dinki-Di's mission in some cases.
  • Fixed a UI conflict issue for Settings not being saved when selecting an option with the mouse and then using the keyboard to change and confirm the change.
  • Implemented a Virtual Keyboard for when accessing WBPlay credentials fields with a controller.
  • Implemented a smoother loading screen transition across the screens when using a multiple screens display setup.
  • Fixed missing images for certain keyboard functions in the Keymapping Options Menu.
  • Corrected instances where the Pause menu would display incorrect control labels when switching between Keyboard+Mouse controls and a Controller.
  • Fixed a navigation restriction problem after using Escape to exit certain menu panels.
  • Fixed the problem with accessing a Challenge Category once that category was completed.
  • Polished controls in the Map screen to avoid having the "Action" control result in placing a Marker in the map.

Jawmuncher

Didn't they always say we were going to get more than 16 over time?

I mean yeah, but it seems DLC is going to hit sooner rather than later. Honestly the idea that they had a pool of characters and moved stuff around doesn't seem to far fetch now. This why the surprises of vega and zangief compared to insider sources.

so basically you buy the regular version of original sin and then when the time comes you'll get a seperate download of enhanced for free correct?

yeah...if you have the "Vanilla" D:OS you get the EE added to your library for free

no idea if that changes after tomorrow though since those versions will be up for purchase separately (if I understand how they've talked about the games)

Jazz573

Runs fine enough for me. Didn't play twins yet tho.

Not with running. I mean for example, a lot of the patch is machine translation, especially the H scenes. So they're working on fixing that. It was just as an interim thing, that they used machine translation.

Knurek

Stay away. The English version is butchered as fuck. Wait until the final uncensor patch is released, if you do still want to buy it.

I don't care about H scenes, they are usually terrible enough to swear one off of sex for life.

What I do care in VNs is grammar, proofreading and proper editing.
I take it the game doesn't have anything of the sorts?

yeah...if you have the "Vanilla" D:OS you get the EE added to your library for free

no idea if that changes after tomorrow though since those versions will be up for purchase separately (if I understand how they've talked about the games)

Yes, they will be up separately from tomorrow onward.

Those who have D:OS basically receive a free +1

Chariot

Not with running. I mean for example, a lot of the patch is machine translation, especially the H scenes. So they're working on fixing that. It was just as an interim thing, that they used machine translation.
I mean, reads well enough for me. No need to pass on this amazing sale because some sex talk is janky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom