• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished LiS Episode 3 and i haven't seen that coming. Things are getting really dark in this game.
Yeah. Read the title for episode 4. :p

I have no idea if anyone was interested in this but I went back and looked at the time-frames for Steam Halloween sales and found the following:

2014 - October 30th (Thursday) - November 3rd (Monday)
2013 - October 29th (Tuesday) - November 1st (Friday)
2012 - October 29th (Monday) - November 1st (Thursday)
2011 - October 27th (Thursday) - October 31st (Monday)
2010 - October 28th (Thursday) - November 1st (Monday)

So I expect this year's sale to start Thursday, the 29th and go through Monday, the 2nd.
I thought it was already confirmed for the 29th?

Annubis

Yeah I know and that is certainly true but, like I wish there was an easier way to solve this.

There are obfuscators for some coding languages (mostly web stuff) but I don't know if there are any for gaming stuff.
It's also extra steps to do that as you need to take your release version and run it through the obfuscator each time and then make sure that didn't break anything.

Q9MyxoXh7Fcxa.gif

Tizoc

This is getting out of hand. Stawp.

All things considered, morningbus isn't doing anything different to what he claims Jim Sterling is doing; they're both doing and stating the same thing over and over.

True, but you can use WINTER-ISCMNG-22PERC to lower it a bit

That's the point Grief.exe was making I think; they're still pricey even after the code :p

Shantom

is that Chaos Reborn multi only or something? It's not clear from description.
IIRC they added some single player stuff during early access, but it was probably just bot matches. Edit: "We will be adding an offline realm quest campaign in the near future - but there is actually already a lot of single player content online right now, and it will only expand and get better." So it'll get a campaign soon.
GMG has their Hallowwen sale going on
This War of Mine for 60% off plus vouchers seems the only good deal.
anime.gif
Looks cool. What anime is it from?
Boku no Pico.
*Googles*
4d6hyW8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom