• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.
FJgUftA.jpg

We must got deeper.

There's also a Stanley Parable, GladOS and a Bastion announcer pack. Too damn many great ones to pick from. :p

Those don't really do anything for me. I liked the narrator in Bastion enough, but not enough to want him to narrate my DOTA 2 gameplay. The other two, I'm just not a big enough fan of I guess.

It's going to be my 400th game, totally worth it.

2vizmBO.png

Unless you dropped a digit from your game count, I think you're in the wrong thread. ;)

let's generate some hype

Let's not. You can totally say you did though, if it makes you feel better.

REV2 and RE6 still fairly expensive.

RE:R2 is 8 months old. Did you really expect a deep discount on it already?
RE6 is under $12 bucks if the 22% coupon works.

DMC4 special edition is 15 bucks after coupon, thats pretty good

Yes. Yes it is. Buy it people.

Ban Puncher

But I watched the first video and I was like

yoooooooo what the fuck

Then I continued and I was like

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And then they got in a motherfucking car and then I said

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Monooboe

GMG sale reminds me of Russia and how I got Dead Rising 3 cheaper at launch than it is now on sale. Oh, russia :(

Oh right, aaah buying cheap games with TF2 keys.T_T Think I payed 18 euros for Dead Rising 3 preorder and something like 12 for Divinity OS... good times.

Deitus

the best worst horror anime, am I right?

Well, you're not wrong.

So you are scared of being flamed on the internet :V

I really don't see what point that would serve. It would just be thread shitting at best, and nothing would be accomplished, except starting a fight, which is hardly a good thing.

It's like if I said motorcycles are kind of obnoxious, and you replied "I bet you wouldn't say that in a biker bar." No shit I wouldn't, and not (only) because I'm afraid of getting my ass beat, but because there is nothing to be gained, and it would just piss people off for no reason.

Shantom

"great" is subjective here.
But the bit you quoted was a reply to a "threat", not someone being hyped. :lol

Of course it is. But everyone in this thread who is hyping up SC is doing it because they thought FC was great, and we've been hearing for many years from the Japanese fans that SC is unquestionably the superior game. For us JRPG fans, SC is probably the safest thing to actually be hyped for this year. I'd count posting chest quotes to annoy you as a form of hype :)

Dr Dogg

I thought I was looking at a nested thread within a post there for a sec. I'm sure there's a self help book to be made from the sage like advice the pops up in this thread from time to time.

Though that tweet from Swen has reminded my Halo 5 is out tomorrow and now I've crazy designs of sneaking out at 12 and wasting a load of money on an Xbone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom