• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Happy friday!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (GuardianE, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition -- MB-478493A6FB0A2FFA - Taken by eyeless. 115 entrants total.

t1446267416z1.png

Im currently watching that Bob Ross shit and the chat is relatively tame?????

Everybody calling gg at the end of the episode easily has made my night

Take nourishment from my bundles.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (uncredited male, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Betrayer -- MB-3C880AEF6C4136A9 - Taken by The_Monk. 3 entrants total.
Zeno Clash -- MB-617CB4E2BBD48740 - Taken by Belgarion. 3 entrants total.
Puzzle Kingdoms -- MB-048A27D527A0FD1C - Taken by alr1ght. 3 entrants total.
Dead Effect -- MB-8D9E267016387741 - Taken by BorntoPlay. 1 entrants total.
System Shock 2 -- MB-854D1D3A375C34D7 - Taken by gurm3n. 7 entrants total.

t1446268977z1.png

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I received an "Steam account - Query account by CD-key" email, should I be worried?

PS: Good morning guys.

no it just means someone tried to redeem a cd key that you had already redeemed and then when it gave them an error they pressed the "help me figure out if i have a second steam account or smth how did i get here computer is hard!!!!" button.

this normally happens if you claim a steam key that's posted on a webpage somewhere and then months later someone finds it in a google search and tries to redeem it

wilstreak

So, I am still noob here
if there are 2 people making separate Modbot giveaway, can i participate in both of them?

The rules say that I can only enter for 1 game, do it means that I can only participate for 1 game in 1 giveaway or that only 1 game at anytime during the event so can't enter other Modbot organized by others?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
So, I am still noob here
if there are 2 people making separate Modbot giveaway, can i participate in both of them?

The rules say that I can only enter for 1 game, do it means that I can only participate for 1 game in 1 giveaway or that only 1 game at anytime during the event so can't enter other Modbot organized by others?

one game per giveaway, but if you win a giveaway you'll have to wait 10-15 minutes to win another

Not at all.

no it just means someone tried to redeem a cd key that you had already redeemed and then when it gave them an error they pressed the "help me figure out if i have a second steam account or smth how did i get here computer is hard!!!!" button.

this normally happens if you claim a steam key that's posted on a webpage somewhere and then months later someone finds it in a google search and tries to redeem it

Thanks a lot

Hey guys! Have a bunch of codes that I'll probably never get around to playing
ModBot said:
Instructions for Bubbavelli:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Bubbavelli, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Mount & Blade -- MB-CBA25E46FA76AAD9 - Taken by Sharkiller. 2 entrants total.
Alien Rage: Unlimited -- MB-04E8AA97D7359280 - Taken by Fantastapotamus. 4 entrants total.
Screencheat -- MB-5966610A9CBFEC04 - Taken by Natty1. 1 entrants total.
Coin Crypt -- MB-92D3F7D6BFCD7DCE - Taken by creamsugar. 5 entrants total.
Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II -- MB-C630D2605B9FA9FD - Taken by bloke. 4 entrants total.

t1446195536z1.png

Forgot about the Humble. Goodnight.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (uncredited male, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

t1cxE6r.gif
Blackguards -- MB-A81C326383CE5DF8 - Taken by S1n1st3r. 8 entrants total.
Abyss Odyssey -- MB-B6289750E2A18260 - Taken by Dr.Acula. 13 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Divinity: Dragon Commander -- MB-CF5A35CFE58EFC9C - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon. 46 entrants total.
Contagion -- MB-7C5C849B9D42A07E - Taken by laserlaser. 10 entrants total.
Insurgency -- MB-E11598F352D1CAAD

t1446269876z1.png

Jazz573

I backed the physical version, so no Steam version for me :(

Too bad you couldn't back for both. I might end up buying the Steam version anyways.

At least they're incorporating achievements into both versions, and I'm glad SP managed to convince Key to not put in DRM.

That tapestry looks kind of cool, wish I'd backed at the tier it's in.

Too bad you couldn't back for both. I might end up buying the Steam version anyways.

At least they're incorporating achievements into both versions, and I'm glad SP managed to convince Key to not put in DRM.

Wonder what happened as to why they didnt do it. All their later KS offered that IIRC. At least for Muvluv I get both.

I can just guess it was a Key decision.

Ozium

I bought Koi Koi (because it is a fun card game not because of animu shit just to set the record fucking straight on that matter thank you very much) and Rock Boshers DX: Director's Cut and CAPSULE and I recommend you do the same or at least look at these titles and when/if you look at Koi Koi think of the beautiful illustrations of cranes and flowers and our sister moon on the cards and not those scantily clad ersatz women.

thanks for reading

FoneBone

Already had this from the Humble Bundle:
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FoneBone, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Costume Quest -- MB-9E9E9774EE2B74DD - Taken by Darth Kupi. 6 entrants total.

t1446197816z1.png

Tesseract

Banned
"Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads." - morningbus

EatChildren
2,121 products in account
2 reviews

Recommended
13.2 hrs on record
Posted: December 28, 2011
Made by manly men for manly gamers. Put down your waist high cover stop-and-pop baby games and play a real shooter for once.

fantomena

Nier:Automata just got a high-quality trailer on Gamersyde alongside artwork and screens. Music is dope.
Considering how Platinum is fairly good with bringing new stuff to PC, I am excited.

NieR: Automata - PGW Gameplay Trailer

Y4GoT30.gif
thtUWYk.gif

Dem lips :eek:

Sorry to say, but according to Kagari, it's a full PS4 exclusive.

And for what it's worth, Kagari is to me more trustworthy than Squares CEO. She even hunted to the FFVII Remake before the PS4 was announced.

Hektor

And for what it's worth, Kagari is to me more trustworthy than Squares CEO. She even hunted to the FFVII Remake before the PS4 was announced.

I'd rather listen to what Square Enix and Sony themselfs say, rather then what a forumuser who's rumors have been wrong multiple times says.

Saito says its not decided yet, where as sony says its "coming exclusively to PS4 in 2016", which is the exact same wording microsoft used for Tomb Raider,

Uzzy

Unless Sony are paying for development, that's a straight up bizarro decision. Why limit your audience for a niche title made by a Dev that never sells well (except for MGR)

Third party exclusives make no sense to me at all.

Dr Dogg

Unless Sony are paying for development, that's a straight up bizarro decision. Why limit your audience for a niche title made by a Dev that never sells well (except for MGR)

Third party exclusives make no sense to me at all.

Well how did the original Nier sell on the 360 eastward? Well old man Nier that we got westward. I imagine that might have also been a factor, even more so with how the Xbone hasn't exactly taken the many territories by storm. Looking at some of the prerelease screens in the thread in gaming and see that they're bullshots of the highest order, especially since Akihiko Yoshida is doing the character designs, is a kick in the nads and a bonk on the head as it's never going to look that clean on PS4.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Awesome, it comes with a Steam key right? Actually I think I got Ch. 1 from mangagamer, just need to remember what my account is >_>;

Yeah it does but Steam keys aren't live atm so I'd give away some copies.

Well how did the original Neir sell on the 360 eastward? Well old man Neir that we got westward. I imagine that might have also been a factor, even more so with how the Xbone hasn't exactly taken the many territories by storm. Looking at some of the prerelease screens in the thread in gaming and see that they're bullshots of the highest order, especially since Akihiko Yoshida is doing the character designs, is a kick in the nads and a bonk on the head as it's never going to look that clean on PS4.

Pretty sure it sold less than half of what the PS3 version sold not sure if that's changed or not along the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom