• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backlogger

hqdefault.jpg

I miss those commercials.

As a fan of Far Cry, the idea of Far Cry Primal sounds great, but I would almost rather get another installment of Far Cry Blood Dragon

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
JaseC Alert

Apparently these three games were made using Half-Life 2 assets without permission. Valve's apparently been made aware of this and it's likely the games may be pulled from the store.

Haunted

I hope Far Cry Primal is story where we play as a young white dude showing all these dark-skinned neanderthals (snort) how superior we are to them.

we also get the village beauty at the end of course

oh wait that was Far Cry 3

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I guess since they're going with this whole "Primal" thing, they completely ignored the results of the poll they did earlier this year.

• A Far Cry game in remote Alaska about surviving extreme wilderness
  • A Far Cry game in a futuristic, sci-fi setting on another planet
  • A Far Cry game set in the Vietnam war during the 1960s
  • A Far Cry game set in the cocaine trafficking jungles of Peru
  • A Far Cry game where you can fight against or join vampires
  • A Far Cry game in the Spaghetti Western style set in the late 19th century Americas
  • A Far Cry game that is set during a zombie outbreak
  • Blood Dragon 2: A sequel to Blood Dragon with more Rex Power Colt
  • A Far Cry game set in a Mad Max style post-apocalyptic world
  • A Far Cry game in the present day on a Jurassic Park style island of dinosaurs
  • A Far Cry game based on the world of Shangri-La from Far Cry

That was ridiculous. You are too scared.
Yup, I'm aware. It only happens once I set foot to 4-1 though because I reach that place rarely. Before that I'm surprised how elegant - at times - I manage the levels. Maybe third time will be the charm at Olmec.
JaseC Alert

Apparently these three games were made using Half-Life 2 assets without permission. Valve's apparently been made aware of this and it's likely the games may be pulled from the store.
Houston, we have a problem is 1,19€. I can't judge how much it could be sold in the future once it's pulled though.

L.O.R.D

...and this is his mother
fUL7S2F.jpg

Naotora Ii

She still sounds like your typical anime highschool girl

NQHKSVE.gif

if they say this is his sister or girlfriend , maybe i am gonna believe them
but his mother ?

39e403c0a58b414d14d09c2e3e34f42b.jpg

even for this comic , this girl look like 18

or maybe she is his mother , but used a time machine thing

Annubis

if they say this is his sister or girlfriend , maybe i am gonna believe them
but his mother ?

even for this comic , this girl look like 18

or maybe she is his mother , but used a time machine thing

Bathing in the blood of your enemies does wonder for the skin.

ArjanN

That was ridiculous. You are too scared.

If anything he wasn't scared enough.

He wasn't going for a speedrun and he had plenty of bombs and ropes, you can just climb up to the platforms above where there's always a bunch of free stuff like bombs and ropes, then just use most your bombs to blow a huge hole on the side of the room he's not on and lure him in. If you're not going for a speedrun or trying to get to Hell then as long as you get there with bombs and ropes it's basically a free win. The ghost doesn't show up in that level either so you can just take as long as you want to set it up.

Ozium

I can confirm this

is that a trick question?

Space Rangers, Memoria, Tripple Town, Dark Arcana, Road not Taken, Teddy Floppy Bear games (you don't wanna upset Knurek, do you?), An Octave Higher and list goes on and on and on.

own it, ok, own it & looks like bundle trash, own it, own it, own them all, crappy vn I don't own but will be in a bundle in two months

is this a troll post?

Phinor

I'm enjoying the beta of Vermintide quite a lot actually. Needs a lot of polish though. Got a spare key too, the beta lasts for another two days.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Phinor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide (BETA) -- MB-319F5F6D8602F9CD - Taken by Snakethesniper. 2 entrants total.

t1444080949z1.png

Ozium

... a crappy VN? Is this a troll post?

what doesn't look fun?

triple town looks like a mobile game

edit: on chrome if I use the address bar to search steam the results are shown and then the first 3 items in the list are cut off rendering my search pointless.. is this being caused by ES? this only started happening a few days ago

maty

It was my plan to lure him to the left side where I prepared ropes to jump over him and sprint to the middle, where I would lay bombs to "dig" a hole to the lava.
But all my plans fell in the water when I suddenly found myself underneath him. Tried running to the right quickly but a ledge slowed me down and he squashed me.

Haha, happened to all of us. Don't jump over jump over him, just bring him to the left, once he is down and ready to jump on you press towards him and run beneath him to the opposite side. Then you'll have enough time to make the hole. Put ropes on both sides lure him in and jump from one rope to the other when he is about to jump. If the hole is big enough he'll go straight down.

Just finished Ar NoSurge and I think it would do well on Steam, the game really grew on me. Fun battle system, great art direction (except for a few atrocious character designs), incredible music and the main characters are pretty charismatic.
Story is somewhat convoluted but actually does some pretty interesting things as well.

Khronico

Well, I'd LIKE to play vermintide, but I can't even join any games, it just sits on the loading screen forever.

Finally got into one game and it just froze up -_-

Wok

If anything he wasn't scared enough.

He wasn't going for a speedrun and he had plenty of bombs and ropes, you can just climb up to the platforms above where there's always a bunch of free stuff like bombs and ropes, then just use most your bombs to blow a huge hole on the side of the room he's not on and lure him in. If you're not going for a speedrun or trying to get to Hell then as long as you get there with bombs and ropes it's basically a free win. The ghost doesn't show up in that level either so you can just take as long as you want to set it up.

Yeah, this is what I had in mind. freshVeggie was so scared that he could not play calmly, throw a few ropes, etc. I could feel his fear when he thought he might get knocked out by the body of the minion whom he had just killed, and then the sticky bomb panic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom