• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I rather see indie characters in Rivals of Aether.

Anyroad. I decided to give the game away rather than add it to my account. I need to stick to games I will want to play someday, not just cheap +1s.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (KenOD, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Tiny Bridge Ratventure -- MB-3FA0962689D7162E - Taken by gurm3n. 6 entrants total.

t1444098949z1.png

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
[Update] The Ball Is Back In Cloud Imperium's Court As The Escapist Responds To Demands

Update: The Escapist has publicly responded to CIG's demands of an apology, retraction, and independent investigation. In a statement published on its website, the outlet says it stands by its reporting.

The Escapist, notwithstanding Cloud Imperium Games' notice and posting, stands by its coverage of Star Citizen and intends to continue to investigate the developing story. Since publishing our original stories, we have been contacted by, and are currently interviewing, additional sources corroborating a variety of the reported allegations. Additionally, if Mr. Roberts' offer for The Escapist to "meet the developers making the game and see how we're building one of the most ambitious PC games first hand" remains open, we take the opportunity to accept such invitation so as to hopefully provide the public with sufficient information and opportunity to vet such sources' allegations and claims for themselves. We have also communicated the foregoing directly to Cloud Imperium Games.​
We've reached out to Cloud Imperium Games about this latest development. We'll update should we receive a response.

Running idle master I have more hours played on the last two weeks than there are hours in two weeks.

Damn this all to hell. Making mad bank though selling shitty duplicate cards. Dolla dolla bills y'all.

Current Wallet Balance: $0.58

Turfster

DailyIndieGame has a Topware bundle for 1.49$, BTA for 2 bundles
  • Enclave
  • Gorky 17
  • Knight Shift
  • Pressure
  • Two Worlds Epic Edition
  • World War II: Panzer Claws

MUnited83

For you.
I'm sure Bernardo thinks it's a good bundle.

Already own everything there like 5 times over. It's terrible.

:p. In terms of quality, they are mostly decent. Easily worth 0.75$, but at this point all those games have been bundled so many times and even given away in so many occasions that I can't see many people buying this.

DailyIndieGame have to step up their game, the only fucking thing they do is rebundle the games that have already been bundled to death.

tmarg

I have no idea if its a good idea or not, but that game that is actually being made looks absolutely terrible.

Also, I watched the entire trailer and didn't recognize a single one of the characters. And I'm pretty sure I play more indie games than the average steam user, so I'm not sure who it's for.

yCT99HL.png

VrBv3T5.png

There's still a little spunk left in this old man over here.
Olmec's down my dear friends, he is gone. Had a roller coaster of emotions today. Such profound sadness when I died to him just earlier. And now almost euphoric from the victory. I can't stop having a light smirk. I love you all guys. I am now free :')

Third time's the charm it seems. Three encounters until I could conquer Olmec. And thirty-three hours playtime. Three guys, three.
Three times seeing him but having almost half a thousand runs ending in this culmination of skill. Ended up being a Ironman run, too.

Had a sizable jump among friends as well. Officially better than Salsa :)

r3n4ud

Already own everything there like 5 times over. It's terrible.

:p. In terms of quality, they are mostly decent. Easily worth 0.75$, but at this point all those games have been bundled so many times and even given away in so many occasions that I can't see many people buying this.

DailyIndieGame have to step up their game, the only fucking thing they do is rebundle the games that have already been bundled to death.
Just picking on you :p

And ya, wtf are they doing with their shitty bundles. Don't know why they bother.

tmarg

yCT99HL.png

VrBv3T5.png

There's still a little spunk left in this old man over here.
Olmec's down my dear friends, he is gone. Had a roller coaster of emotions today. Such profound sadness when I died to him just earlier. And now almost euphoric from the victory. I can't stop having a light smirk. I love you all guys. I am now free :')

Third time's the charm it seems. Three encounters until I could conquer Olmec. And thirty-three hours playtime. Three guys, three.
Three times seeing him but having almost half a thousand runs ending in this culmination of skill. Ended up being a Ironman run, too.

Had a sizable jump among friends as well. Officially better than Salsa :)

Now go for the real ending.

zkylon

zkylewd
i think the idea sounds really neat, the problem is that the studio behind it should be one able to secure the rights for all the big name indie characters. you need like tim from braid, the spelunky guy, super meat boy whatshisname, captain vvvvvv, etc.

if you can't get any popular characters it just won't work

r3n4ud

i think the idea sounds really neat, the problem is that the studio behind it should be one able to secure the rights for all the big name indie characters. you need like tim from braid, the spelunky guy, super meat boy whatshisname, captain vvvvvv, etc.

Excited for tomorrow, tv wise?

Paging Hero Prinny
nah, looks like shit. C for effort though
Looking at the Transformers OT, I think I'll just stick to renting. Unless I get it from a giveaway or something.
what if dino bots are a hidden playable character?

nah, just make it fun and I'm in dere dawg. That Rivals whatever game with the 2d animal things fighting is dope, soon as its out of early access thats a buy from me(unless it gets a heavy discount before the official release)

tmarg

Well, you also need to be competent. You aren't going to get big name characters to appear in that garbage fire.

MUnited83

For you.
People are reporting that buying Sylvio on IndieGameStand for 1$ is giving a steam key. Probably a glitch, and Paypal is being slow as ass in processing payments today so trying to get it it's a bit of a gamble. I will let you know if it worked for me once paypal processes it.

Jawmuncher

People are reporting that buying Sylvio on IndieGameStand for 1$ is giving a steam key. Probably a glitch, and Paypal is being slow as ass in processing payments today so trying to get it it's a bit of a gamble. I will let you know if it worked for me once paypal processes it.

Reminds me of when I gambled on Samurai Watriors DLC that mistakenly gave you the full game, and won.

You still have a longs way to go. The real spelunky begins after you play it for like 150 hours. People aren't kidding when they call it the dark souls of roguelike platformers.
Souls games are literally child's play compared to his. I'm not joking.

Will continue playing but man, I have no clue how I'll be even able to fulfill preconditions to enter Hell. It is madness!

zkylon

zkylewd
Excited for tomorrow, tv wise?
what's tomorrow?

I know what you mean Zky. Same thing happened to smash, no snake and now the roster is a bunch of nobodies.
i dunno about that, but you need a couple big names at least

and they have to be right, it can't be like raiden instead of snake or like wrong dante like in that ps3 game

also it doesn't have to have a stupid mechanic as its base as that ps3 game, or have super clashing artstyles and very little personality of its own like that ps3 game

nah, just make it fun and I'm in dere dawg. That Rivals whatever game with the 2d animal things fighting is dope, soon as its out of early access thats a buy from me(unless it gets a heavy discount before the official release)
i mean making it fun is a given i think

Well, you also need to be competent. You aren't going to get big name characters to appear in that garbage fire.
yeah, screenshots looked really rough, but i'm guessing the character deals are agreed on way before the game is actually in a decent state?

tho it's early access so who knows

Jawmuncher

It really does amaze me how small this holiday seems to be. Then again last holiday might have been small as well, cant really remember. Seems everyone likes to front load the beginning of the new year now.

Dsyndrome

It really does amaze me how small this holiday seems to be. Then again last holiday might have been small as well, cant really remember. Seems everyone likes to front load the beginning of the new year now.

Everything gets delayed every year, making next year "a big year" always. Now we're just waiting for the latest buggy AC game and CoD iteration and the cycle's complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom