• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
*sigh*

Will wait for Nuuvem

UnBO49A.jpg

MUnited83

For you.
Oh yeah, right. Looked up SteamDB and forgot he was asking about nuuvem. Brainfart.
Why would you look SteamDB if not for keys? All games released or bought since the huge region lock last year are, well, region locked. There ain't a single case where that isn't true :p

Annubis

So I used the money I was going to spend on that crap Mahjong game to buy An Octave Higher instead.
Much better use of 3$.

prinny pls
Why would you look SteamDB if not for keys? All games released or bought since the huge region lock last year are, well, region locked. There ain't a single case where that isn't true :p
I wanted to look up if it's region-locked to Brazil but couldn't see it. Scrolled down and saw the ACRTAG and somehow thought we were talking about the Steam version >_<

Caerith

I thought they took them down after the DLC releases seperately er something. It's quite probable I don't know what I'm talking about.

I think it depends on the publisher. The oldest season pass I know of (Saints Row the Third) is still available despite its DLC being out and there being a "full package," but on the other hand publishers like WB remove DLC so they can sell it to you again. I don't think Bethesda's published anything since season passes became a thing, so we'll see what they come up with.

Knurek

I wonder how long this will be available. Think I'll still be able to get it in January? Actually, I wonder if it'll be in the holiday sale.

If Fallout 4 is as bug-free as Fallout 3/Skyrim were, all buyers of base game can expect getting the Season Pass as an apology and to stave off inevitable surge of refunds.

Ozium

This War of Mine adds Steam Workshop support:

Hey guys! Why the New Beginning? This update starts a new chapter.

First of all, your scenarios can now be shared through the Workshop. It means lots of new stories made by other gamers for you to experience. Secondly - the Scenario Editor is expanded with new, more diverse characters to create more personalized stories. Thirdly - new languages have been added: Korean, Japanese and Turkish (mind the text layer in the game is huge so if you notice errors or untranslated parts - please let us know on the forums).

Lots of minor fixed and improvements have been added too - and the fix to Ubuntu 15!

Finally - this new chapter has just begun. Right now we're developing modding tools. This simply means there will be lots of new possibilites to make new stories in This War of Mine. Let us know your ideas on the forums and stay tuned - we are going to share the details about the modding as they appear.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Checked out the Plague Knight expansion, seems really cool. Will take a while getting used to the new mechanics!

Momentary

Banned
I got a copy of of BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend to give away, but I don't want it going into someone's +1 collection. Maybe I should come up with a questionnaire.

Caerith

If Fallout 4 is as bug-free as Fallout 3/Skyrim were, all buyers of base game can expect getting the Season Pass as an apology and to stave off inevitable surge of refunds.

Nah. The first few hours will be polished enough to win it GOTY and bypass the refund requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom