• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.
You played it? then again you sound like one of those people that probably don't play Sonic games and just assume all of them or all the 3D ones are bad anyway. Granted there are some real shitty ones but not all of them are god awful.

Quite the assumption you're making there. I have it on Wii U, got it free with something - I don't remember what now. It's not a good game. I like Sonic Generations and Sonic Colours but most of the others are terrible.

Please don't assume, I assure you I have played almost every mainline Sonic game, I want them to be good. But they aren't.

fuck me nobody asked for more sonic

I would've been fine with Sonic R or Sonic Colors.

this is all i am thinking

Bayonetta 1+2 on steam

rJye5Cf.gif

it's coming ... don't worry

Bayo 2? That game that was funded, published, and practically owned by Nintendo?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I think that's just a world map.

That's just a map.

Now if Sega actually put Sonic Shuffle on Steam then we know they are broke.

Now that's a bad game.

Alright that makes sense then. Maybe it won't be so bad
Where the hell is Vanquish, Bayonetta, Anarchy Reigns, and Resonance of Fate?

Arthea

That can't be what Sega teased, please tell me it isn't
*hopes crushed*

Just you wait til nintendo becomes third party dev after flopping with the Wii™ U™ Too™

This, we waited for how long? It'll happen sooner or later

I kid I kid

giphy.gif

its coming ... i can see it
well , maybe after the wiiu dies

That being said there should be no reason fro Sega not to port Bayo1, except stupidity.

The PS3 version had a bad framerate no? There is a lot of potential sales for a proper 60fps Bayo on PC.

S1n1st3r

Banned
Without guns and drugs, it's not Far Cry. It looks like it could just as easily be the latest Cabela's game, honestly.

I wonder how they will handle their "sweet chain kills" in prehistory, the ones involving grenades and using people's sidearms against themselves and their allies were the best ones.

Quite the assumption you're making there. I have it on Wii U, got it free with something - I don't remember what now. It's not a good game. I like Sonic Generations and Sonic Colours but most of the others are terrible.

Please don't assume, I assure you I have played almost every mainline Sonic game, I want them to be good. But they aren't.
I apologize. I am just a little antognistic sometimes since there are a lot of people on GAF that just want Sonic games to die despite not playing any of them. I made an assumption based off of that. My bad Gipsy.

As for Lost World itself, I still haven't played it like you have but, I can't even get an accurate read for the game as it seems that either you love or hate it this game. I can't seem to hear anyone that just says it is okay or something.
Alright that makes sense then. Maybe it won't be so bad
Where the hell is Vanquish, Bayonetta, Anarchy Reigns, and Resonance of Fate?

Shacky please.

to be honest , i wish they bring sonic unleashed to steam

Considering I only played the Wii/PS2 version and not the superior 360/PS3 one I want that too. Especially considering Unleashed is the fast 3D sonic game.

I apologize. I am just a little antognistic sometimes since there are a lot of people on GAF that just want Sonic games to die despite not playing any of them. I made an assumption based off of that. My bad Gipsy.

As for Lost World itself, I still haven't played it like you have but, I can't even get an accurate read for the game as it seems that either you love or hate it this game. I can't seem to hear anyone that just says it is okay or something.

No worries. To be fair, it's not completely terrible. It's better than 06 and Boom. It's just very middle of the road. Not really very fun at all. Nowhere near the greatness of Sonic Colours.

Sarcasm aside, is this any good after the patches it got on the Wii U?

I'm sorry!

I would've been fine with Sonic R or Sonic Colors.

Bayo 2? That game that was funded, published, and practically owned by Nintendo?

SEGA owns the IP and we have no idea what contract language was used to allow Platinum/Nintendo to develop and publish the game. Somewhere in the legal agreement to allow Bayonetta 2 to exist, there may be provisions for Platinum/SEGA to bring it to other platforms someday.

Is it likely? Nah, probably not.
But could it happen? I think so. And I would throw my monies at them willingly.

Sonic Lost World for PC was totally unexpected for me. Does this mean that SEGA is willing to push games that were marketed as "exclusives" to PC now? And I'm sure that the Yoshi and Zelda won't be available on PC, shame because the Zelda stage is actually pretty fun.

I don't see Bayonetta 2 coming to PC because Nintendo pretty much owns that game. But I would love to be surprised.

Lost World isn't half bad, it has some nice ideas on it. The formula just need some polishing. Maybe I'll get it later but right now I'm pretty happy with my Wii U version.

edit:
My most wanted thing are actually ports of Valkyria Chronicles II and III using the graphics engine of the first one.

iosefe

ya'll have less than 10 minutes to submit a Haiku for consideration of an Assault Android Cactus steam code

as a reminder, it must be robot themed in proper haiku 50705 format, not 5-7-5-7-7 Tanka format

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom