• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Leafy, that was very helpful, sub $5 it is then.

No problem but, why would you wait till it's sub $5 out of curiosity? I mean it sounds like you were in it for the story, which you really won't know what the hell is going on without the other games (AH's story is silly), it is still a good fighting game. That has the 2nd best netcode for a fighting game on Steam.

Not that I am saying go spend the 30 dollars right now or anything though obviously. Just if you are in it for the story and that primarily I can't say get it at any price lol.

That's why I'm passing on it, I'm not sure I have so much time and patience.
I don't have to buy every game out there too, you know.

So you really didn't want it in the first place unless it was just a 2 hour VN style romp or something because you got 2 million other games to buy and not play either? o3o.

Arthea

http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/330820/header.jpg?t=1444123097[/IMG

[url]http://store.steampowered.com/app/330820/[/url]

Really interested in this one but I need a few more reviews and comments.[/QUOTE]

I totally should wishlist this.

[quote="Leafhopper, post: 180862020"]
So you really didn't want it in the first place unless it was just a 2 hour VN style romp or something because you got 2 million other games to buy and not play either? o3o.[/QUOTE]

you basically nailed it
[SPOILER]lol[/SPOILER]

CQo7l5FWoAAymvC.png

Impressive numbers.

But how many on Steam?

we should be used to this by now

This only seems to happen if it's direct port of a handheld game that had no console version. Or rather in this case they ported the Vita version that had no console version. Obviously the original was on a console.

Then again Arcana Heart 3 Love Max has resolution options but if you go anything above 1280 x 720 the sprites look like butt since the sprites were only made for that resolution in mind.

Not that I care though, I play my fighting games windowed.

Yup. The current price is just insane.

According to MS it wasn't made for consumer use! That's why they showed it at E3...:v

we should be used to this by now

Nah I'll never get used to games shipping without resolution options. It's baffling how a 3D game can be released like that.

One can defend missing graphics options and locked framerate, but no (rendering) resolution options? It makes absolutely no sense.

The devs literally have to have never played a PC game in your life to think that is acceptable.

Arthea

Nah I'll never get used to games shipping without resolution options. It's baffling how a 3D game can be released like that.

You can defend missing graphics options and locked framerate, but no (rendering) resolution options? It makes absolutely no sense.

I don't defend it, it was an ironic post. It's like you don't know me or something.

iosefe

I skimmed and saw talk of people wanting Assault Android Cactus.

I just so happen to have a code for it. Even though I said it wasn't a real entry Amir0x and Paz sent me a code anyway to give away.

I promised I would make sure it goes into good hands, so use those good hands and write me a robot based haiku if you're interested in getting the code.

Any entries should be sent to my inbox and I will post the winner.

You have 2 hours to impress me.

When the game was announced weeks ago, didn't they state it would have res. options? Maybe post about it in the community on Steam, perhaps it's in an upcoming patch?

Well as far as I can tell it has res options as much as Dark Souls has resolution options.
As in, the internal rendering resolution is always the same and it just upscales.

There are already posts about it on the community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom