• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

Guess I'll purchase the expansion pass after all.

I was just debating the same but then I realised I had to pony up an extra £20 to get my Steam Controller early (yeah fucking thanks GAME) which is offset buy being included with £20 Steam Credit I guess I'll pick it up when that turns up. It's a win/win!

I was just debating the same but then I realised I had to pony up an extra £20 to get my Steam Controller early (yeah fucking thanks GAME) which is offset buy being included with £20 Steam Credit I guess I'll pick it up when that turns up. It's a win/win!

Is GAME offering the controllers early? I might pick one up if that's the case.

iosefe

Quoting for the new page. Good Luck!
I skimmed and saw talk of people wanting Assault Android Cactus.

I just so happen to have a code for it. Even though I said it wasn't a real entry Amir0x and Paz sent me a code anyway to give away.

I promised I would make sure it goes into good hands, so use those good hands and write me a robot based haiku if you're interested in getting the code.

Any entries should be sent to my inbox and I will post the winner.

You have 2 hours to impress me.
you have ONE HOUR LEFT to impress me

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Sorry Bayo, I have a girlfriend <3

Brunette

Combat_UI(13)

Dr Dogg

Is GAME offering the controllers early? I might pick one up if that's the case.

They were but I think they sold out of the 'early access' ones as when I click the link in my order confirmation it 404's. When you search for them it has a delivery date of mid November now when my email confirmation says 16th October.

They were but I think they sold out of the 'early access' ones as when I click the link in my order confirmation it 404's. When you search for them it has a delivery date of mid November now when my email confirmation says 16th October.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Oh well, I can wait. Will probably get the Steam link too, woot.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Is that game like the Sonic version of Mario Party? I can't really tell what's going on there from the screenshots.

It's ok to eat vomit because at least it's not shit.
You played it? then again you sound like one of those people that probably don't play Sonic games and just assume all of them or all the 3D ones are bad anyway. Granted there are some real shitty ones but not all of them are god awful.
I never asked for this, Sega.

fuck me nobody asked for more sonic

I never asked for it sure but, grateful because I was gonna get it eventually for the WiiU and now I can play it on PC.

yeah I don't have to buy it...if I don't want Vanquish

You have no proof that, you buying this game would get you Vanquish any faster.

What the hell is that

how have I never heard of this game

Because it's WiiU and 3DS exclusive. Well it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom