• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's happening with San Andreas? Someone who can tell me that?

It's getting released on 360, including stuff like 720p widescreen resolution, achievements and other improvements. These changes seem to be happing on Steam too, looking at SteamDB and such. In addition, you cannot buy the game on Steam just now.

Grief.exe

It's getting released on 360, including stuff like 720p widescreen resolution, achievements and other improvements. These changes seem to be happing on Steam too, looking at SteamDB and such. In addition, you cannot buy the game on Steam just now.

We are also losing some songs due to licencing issues.

Dr Dogg

If Bayonetta 2 doesn't win SteamGAF GOTY I'm disowning you all!

We are also losing some songs due to licencing issues.

I think when it got released on iOS it had some stuff cut as well, radio station wise. Is it more stuff or the same? I'll try and dig out a link or two.

Dr Dogg

Right here's what was removed from the iOS version of GTA SA.

PLAYBACK FM
"Critical Beatdown"

K-DST
"Running Down A Dream"
"Woman To Woman"

Bounce FM
"You Dropped A Bomb On Me"
"Yum Yum"
"Running Away"

Radio Los Santos
"I Don't Give A f*ck"
"Express Yourself"

Radio X
"Killing in the Name of"
"Hellraiser"

K-Jah West
"Ring My Bell"
"Don't Let It Go To Your Head"

Master Sounds 98.3
"Express Yourself"
"Rock Creek Park"
"Grunt"
"Soul Power '74"
"The Payback"

Thanks to the wonders of being an old git and a child of the late 80/90's I've got most of them on CDs anywho.

oh, I'm sure it will ... as soon as it comes to PC ;)

goty is just popularity contest :p

Well looking through GBATemp the other day very, very early work is going on with Dolphin to see if WiiU support might materialise and so far it will reconise disc ID's and stored names. Granted that's about it but seeing as a WiiU is essentally 3 Wii CPU bolted together and some other trickery as well as a new OS I'd say we'd see that as an emulator working before a fully functioning PS3 and 360 one. Believe!
in 2025

L.O.R.D

question , is "Cold Tea" mod work with steam version ?
or they remove the mini game completely from steam version ?

Tizoc

Where's the cheapest to get Lords of the Fallen by any chance?

EDIT: Yo seems the game has a Season Pass
Lords of the Fallen – Season Pass edition
Just saw this at the Steamdb.

Where's the cheapest to get Lords of the Fallen by any chance?

EDIT: Yo seems the game has a Season Pass
Lords of the Fallen – Season Pass edition
Just saw this at the Steamdb.

Every new game has a Season Pass :(
Why can't they do as Firaxis does and release a big ol' expansion pack from time to time.

Dr Dogg

Well apparently there aren't if you had bought it previously, so I went ahead and jumped on it a few days ago to get into the branch off for previous owners that still includes the full soundtrack.

I think what Grief means in a roundabout way, and with the royal 'we', is that the new shinier version that will reappear on Steam that none of us own yet will be missing stuff. The boring old version we all own (well 99% of us) will stay intact like previous owners of Vice City before that got yanked and repeared with a new sub and missing tunes.

Deques

I bought it a couple of months ago on Nuuvem discounted or something, at about 5€.
Activated perfectly, also because the PurchaseRestrictedCountries flag doesn't say anything about Brazil. :)

Only the gift version is locked. Steam keys are region free. The problem with buying from Nuuvem was that the store itself locked buyers from other countries, but it could be bypassed by using HOLA unblocker

Copons

Oh, I think that had the region restriction for South America. But how can you buy it? Because I can't even put it into my chart :S

Deques actually pointed out something I totally forgot:

Only the gift version is locked. Steam keys are region free. The problem with buying from Nuuvem was that the store itself locked buyers from other countries, but it could be bypassed by using HOLA unblocker

In other words, with a VPN service (Hola is a Chrome plugin, super easy to use). Just set it to Brazil and activate it on Nuuvem, and deactivate it while paying just for max safety.

joe2187

Banned
Hey guys I wanna do a raffle with modbot, figured this thread would be more knowledgeable on the subject.

I wanna make a thread and used modbot to give away two retail games and at least have the raffle last for more then two days for more entries is that possible? or any other good ways to track a raffle in a thread?

Sendou

Hey guys I wanna do a raffle with modbot, figured this thread would be more knowledgeable on the subject.

I wanna make a thread and used modbot to give away two retail games and at least have the raffle last for more then two days for more entries is that possible? or any other good ways to track a raffle in a thread?

Read this. Explains it better than anyone here ever would bother to.

EDIT: Oh should have read that in more detail. AFAIK raffles longer than 24h aren't possible but try searching "THREAD threadurl" in the link I provided.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

The maximum length of time for raffles is currently 24 hours, unfortunately.

The link that Sendou posted explains the repost function, so you can use that to bring more attention to the raffle.

ffs..now that I'm into payday 2 I want the dlcs, and that shit is just a money-making machine for the devs huh.
On one hand I don't mind a developer like them having found success with Payday 2, considering how frequently they update it and how they don't shy away from completely reworking specific elements of the game if they turn out to be deeply flawed... But on the other hand, I loathe how prominent grinding has become and it's a massive step back from how Payday 1 handled unlocks. Unfortunately, I don't think Overkill will ever go back to this precisely because 2 is insanely profitable for them.

Anteater

yo srsly, i hate when korra calls naga and its time for that boring ass running minigame. thats just a pain in the ass.

yeah, they aren't actually too bad and not worse than the space harrier garbage in bayo, but since the game is already quite short with bad pacing they are extremely noticeable.

xBladeM6x

Worst part of the Korra game is when you go to your inventory.
"I'M HOME." "I'M HOME." "I'M HOME." "I'M HOME." "I'M HOME." "I'M HOME." "I'M HOME." "I'M HOME." "I'M HOME." "I'M HOME." "I'M HOME." "I'M HOME." "I'M HOME." "I'M HOME." "I'M HOME." "I'M HOME."

Corpekata

Banned
"I'M HOME." "I'M HOME." "I'M HOME." "I'M HOME." "I'M HOME." "I'M HOME." "I'M HOME." "I'M HOME." "I'M HOME." "I'M HOME." "I'M HOME." "I'M HOME." "I'M HOME." "I'M HOME." "I'M HOME." "I'M HOME."

I have to equip an item before I can use it.

I have to equip an item before I can use it.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIGHT!?! OMG that shit is annoying. its a decent game tho. I think I'm about to be done, about to start chapter 8. I'm pretty surpised that throughout the entire game they only have 1 model for each of the enemy benders. o-o

xBladeM6x

Glad I decide to wait on Korra.
Seems to be pretty middle road.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIGHT!?! OMG that shit is annoying. its a decent game tho. I think I'm about to be done, about to start chapter 8. I'm pretty surpised that throughout the entire game they only have 1 model for each of the enemy benders. o-o

To be fair, I love the game. However it's just that inventory screen that absolutely beats my soul right out of me. Best part of the game is the
Iroh
shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom