• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
Huh. This would be the second such error I've seen on this game. It was a price error for the deluxe edition a few months back (something like $4, if I remember).

Grabbed a copy - thank you.

It's too bad I can't get some more copies. I got some friends that wanted one. No gift copy it seem.

Zia

So, I'm playing some Bayonetta 2 before I leave town for the week and I've no idea why the thread title no longer has Bayonetta 2 in it but know that Steam doesn't matter anymore because Bayonetta 2, my favorite video game since Fez. Wows.

Echoplx

I just got it.

I want to play Korra but on the other hand being locked at 60 and not supporting resolutions above 1080P makes me not want to do so :/ The text and such is blurry on my monitor, not unplayably so, but not ideal!

Is it the same engine as MGR? I know someone here on GAF made a resolution unlocker for that, might be worth seeing if he can do it for Korra.

madjoki

Huh. This would be the second such error I've seen on this game. It was a price error for the deluxe edition a few months back (something like $4, if I remember).

Grabbed a copy - thank you.

Yeah, Amazon had deluxe edition for $4.99 instead of $49.99 or something like that.

I already had the Great Mage edition but it still allowed me to redeem the key. I'm guessing it gave extra dlcs.

https://steamdb.info/sub/53035/apps/

Probably this then. "DLC Warlock 2: World pack" that isn't on Great Mage edition, whatever it is. Maybe it get added later :p

Edit: Late :p

Huh, I guess it did work, I was logged into the US site but not the UK one so I thought I needed a different account for that. Is there any chance they might try to charge for this later?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Huh, I guess it did work, I was logged into the US site but not the UK one so I thought I needed a different account for that. Is there any chance they might try to charge for this later?

No. At worst the keys will be deactivated.

An extra copy for someone:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

t1cxE6r.gif
Warlock 2 -- MB-44B704A22A2C2CCB - Taken by NeoNess

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Enter The Dominatrix is Jamuncher's favorite DLC ever confirmed. Those wernet very good at all btw, and they are both very short

ok, 4 more hours, lets do this

Jawmuncher

Played like 45 minutes of a actual match in Civ 5.
Listened to counselors when they spoke and even watch the video Grief.EXE sent me to help with how to play.
It has turned into me clicking stuff because it sounds nice and still I have no real grasp on why i'm doing it. Oh I can build Stone Henge? Well shit why not!
At least it's something. It's all these numerous variables that I can't wrap my head around.
I was born to just be a dumb gamer no matter how hard I try not to be.
Will see how progress goes tomorrow. I have a feeling im going to win this match and have no clue how I did so. Hell I STILL don't understand how to make your area bigger. I just had workers on auto doing stuff. Then had a general turn into a defense position. Ganhdi became my friend and I have killed barbarians. I also have 3 different beliefs now and had a city be my friend for all of 1 turn after I killed a barbarian outpost for them.
This is going to be one long road.

3qys1q.jpg

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Hell I STILL don't understand how to make your area bigger. I just had workers on auto doing stuff. Then had a general turn into a defense position. Ganhdi became my friend and I have killed barbarians. I also have 3 different beliefs now and had a city be my friend for all of 1 turn after I killed a barbarian outpost for them.

3qys1q.jpg

Dead within 300 rounds.

Ozium

Played like 45 minutes of a actual match in Civ 5.
Listened to counselors when they spoke and even watch the video Grief.EXE sent me to help with how to play.
It has turned into me clicking stuff because it sounds nice and still I have no real grasp on why i'm doing it. Oh I can build Stone Henge? Well shit why not!
At least it's something. It's all these numerous variables that I can't wrap my head around.
I was born to just be a dumb gamer no matter how hard I try not to be.
Will see how progress goes tomorrow. I have a feeling im going to win this match and have no clue how I did so. Hell I STILL don't understand how to make your area bigger. I just had workers on auto doing stuff. Then had a general turn into a defense position. Ganhdi became my friend and I have killed barbarians. I also have 3 different beliefs now and had a city be my friend for all of 1 turn after I killed a barbarian outpost for them.

food (apple icon) makes your population grow, as your population grows your borders expand. you get resources in your border.

building wonders like stonehenge will specifically tell you what they do, stonehenge gives you +5 faith per turn, and 1 point towards a great engineer.

buildings tell you what they do in the info panel at the bottom... if you build a granary you get more food per turn, etc.

use settlers to found new cities and connect them via road to build ur empurrrr

Tizoc

I'm surprised that I was able to get it now. I was sure it would have been fixed but it's nice to manage to grab some of the best price mistakes some times.

Managed to get it too...my iPhone loaded the site real slow, but I won't be home for another 9 hours, hope they don't undo it when I get home @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom