• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird, I started Dead Space on hard and remember by save last night confirming it. Just saved again though and now it says "medium" :/

I had that happen to me too. After a quick search it's supposedly a glitch that happens when you select "continue" instead of "load game." I was already halfway through the game when it happened to me so I'm in too deep to restart a new game since you cant change the difficulty after starting a game,

That is a really silly bug, guess I'll restart in the morning. Medium is way too easy.
Is it the same engine as MGR? I know someone here on GAF made a resolution unlocker for that, might be worth seeing if he can do it for Korra.
Can't say I know what engine it uses. Was it Maldo that fixed MGR? So long ago!

yatesl

Due to the change in daylight savings, I finally woke up in time to get a pricing error... For a game I'll never play.

Shame it couldn't have been Dead Rising 3 again

Yakkue

Seems like gamersgate is out of Warlock 2 keys
Unfortunately, we are out of serial keys. The develorpers have been contacted and we will supply keys as soon as they are delivered to us. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Tellaerin

Warlock 2 free from gamersgate.

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-WL2TE/warlock-2-the-exiled

Might be mistake :p

My US ID apparently doesn't work on the UK site, so I had to create a UK account.

Tried to create one with the username "Tellaerin".

Username is taken.

WTF?

I mean, it's not like anybody's going to accidentally happen to take a name like that. Pretty fucking tacky.

So I come up with something else and get that sorted, and then I come to find that they're out of keys. They'll notify me when they have more, supposedly. Considering that this is a price glitch, I doubt they're going to honor it. Bleh.

ModBot said:
Instructions for crimsonheadGCN:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete -- MB-52CC07F23FADE043 - Taken by Rand6. 3 entrants total.
I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream -- MB-AF22DCCA42F93363 - Taken by Gianni Merryman. 8 entrants total.
Psychonauts -- MB-0B87800387AEAAE5 - Taken by Bubbavelli. 8 entrants total.
ARMA II: DayZ Mod -- MB-D705178002E14532 - Taken by Syphon Filter. 3 entrants total.

t1414311537z1.png

madjoki

My US ID apparently doesn't work on the UK site, so I had to create a UK account.

Tried to create one with the username "Tellaerin".

Username is taken.

WTF?

I mean, it's not like anybody's going to accidentally happen to take a name like that. Pretty fucking tacky.

So I come up with something else and get that sorted, and then I come to find that they're out of keys. They'll notify me when they have more, supposedly. Considering that this is a price glitch, I doubt they're going to honor it. Bleh.

Accounts on sites are the same. That's why it was taken :p
I'd assume their site just glitched and didn't let you login. (no surprise).

Sharkiller

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sharkiller, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Papo & Yo -- MB-AA1CFEAD15BAC97C - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.

t1414303669z1.png
get it free from gmg as a treat

iosefe

Time will tell. You may just be given a discount code instead (see: the Bethesda Holiday Bundle stuff-up of 2012).
Hmm...any idea what par is for keys to refill?

Feels bad that this always happens when the site runners are asleep. Two hours after we first found out and it still works

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of crimsonheadGCN, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete -- MB-52CC07F23FADE043 - Taken by Rand6. 3 entrants total.
I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream -- MB-AF22DCCA42F93363 - Taken by Gianni Merryman. 8 entrants total.
Psychonauts -- MB-0B87800387AEAAE5 - Taken by Bubbavelli. 8 entrants total.
ARMA II: DayZ Mod -- MB-D705178002E14532 - Taken by Syphon Filter. 3 entrants total.

t1414311537z1.png

Thanks for te heads-up!

Gamersgate is out of serial keys for now, but the game still gets added to gamersgate library.

But you won't get the game when they get more keys, because it was a mistake and people abused it by making multiple accounts until they depeleted all keys. The same happened to dead Rising 3 and when they got more keys, the game is no longer free. :(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
and thats 24hours for extra life complete! fuck me im wrecked

final tally on donations was $174.16, bit short of the $200 for the Mordor raffle, but enough fo the Beyond Earth raffle :)

Ill set it up later because now I just want to crash. laters, and thanks for those that donated, the westchester children and women hospital thanks you im sure

Thanks for te heads-up!

Gamersgate is out of serial keys for now, but the game still gets added to gamersgate library.

Yeah, somehow I doubt that's going to happen. If anything, they'll treat it like the Neverwinter "Hero of the North" pack that got glitched and was selling for next-to-nothing a few months back, and just not bother to restock keys. That, or they'll pull the listings from every account.

There's no way they're going to oblige greedy people for a pricing error after the fact. There's a ton of copies being raffled off on SteamGifts right now, even.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So I take it that US Steam can gift to other regions, but Steam from lower countries (i.e. third world, or those with cheaper prices) can't gift to US?

Deques

So I take it that US Steam can gift to other regions, but Steam from lower countries (i.e. third world, or those with cheaper prices) can't gift to US?

We have buying many games from Russia with no problems.

You are probably thinking of ARCTAG which disables regional trading

Copons

Holy mother of god, I've played with the worst team ever in CS:GO (and we managed to win by sheer luck or something).

Our basic strategy consisted in:
- everybody go wherever they want
- the bomb carrier takes the only path where no one else went, then he drops the bomb somewhere really hard to reach and get the fuck away to score some kills
- screaming in chat
- screaming in chat saying obvious things, like "LEFT! LEFT!"
- screaming in chat calling the wrong target, like "B!" when the bomb has been already planted at A a couple of minutes ago
- screaming something to make you feel bad while you're actually saving the day (1 alive in both teams, I miss, he runs to go planting the bomb at the other side of the map, I chase him, and instead of getting some fucking silence, everybody was like "SAVE! TIME! TIME! TIME!", and when of course he planted 10s before the time was up, and when I basically jumped on his head, everybody "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHAT ARE YOU DOING", until I killed him and they were "OH GG MAN")
- at one point a guy, for a reason that still escapes me, kinda ordered me to buy a M4A1-S, even though I already was equipping a M4A1-S and he was rich enough to buy a dozen of them.

For fuck sake, I hated every single second of that match, now I kinda want to go on a killing spree in my condo, just to release some tension or something. :(

For fuck sake, I hated every single second of that match, now I kinda want to go on a killing spree in my condo, just to release some tension or something. :(

Please don't kill the cat :(
```````````````````````````````````````
Steam is acting very slow for me today. anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom