• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

cHinzo

Wow, 2015 is going to be the year of the co-op shooter. Grab some friends and your alcoholic beverage of choice.

Killing Floor 2
Evolve
The Division

Rumors
Sunset Overdrive
Destiny
L4D3

ijqhXpmjsBjeV.gif
Don't forget Dead Island 2 and hopefully the Rainbow Six campaign.

The_Monk

Here you go Monk, rumor just dropped this morning http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=919309

Not likely.

Thanks for the link Grief, we should find more time to invest in Wasteland 2 by the way.

Also, why it's not likely for them to appear on another console? Honest question since I never expected to see Dead Rising 3 or Ryse on PC, at least not this soon and also I don't understand much when it comes to what is exclusive to Microsoft/Xbox. I think I saw a thread where Crytek mentioned they were "open to bring Ryse to the PS4" so what's stopping them? Found the link, here it is: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=912815

I know that some games will always stay exclusive, like FORZA (correct?), what about the Halo series? Or even Quantum Break? I don't want to ask anything dumb, so I'm sorry if these answers are really obvious!

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Goddamn, my cat started behaving like a MGR:R enemy: she approaches towards me prowling and as soon as she find the right attack spot she starts looking at me. Then suddenly - I swear - a red blink flashes from her eyes and she jumps against me.
At that point, if I'm really, really quick and accurate, I can parry her attack putting the part of my hand between the thumb and the index finger inside her mouth to block her jaw, and perform a masterful reposte tickling her belly.
Or else, she gets to my shoulder and with claws unleashed she tears my hoodie apart.

Kinda annoying that amazingly my reaction time is even slower than the one I have in game.

EDIT: apparently lashman is in-game, so maybe this time there won't be any avatarquote :D

image.php

never doubt me :p

L.O.R.D

i got the orange box when they did Valve game discount weeks ago
which had TF2 inside it
i already played TF2 1 year ago , and delete it
so now i get an upgrade ?
i bought alot of keys from the market place too

aww I come home to find out my bro got me Bayo 2 as a late bday gift :3 I'll play it tomorrow. Still need to get me a wii u pro controller. However todayI'll be playing a bit more of payday 2. I still don't understand how to fully play that game but I enjoy my time with it

Jadax

aww I come home to find out my bro got me Bayo 2 as a late bday gift :3 I'll play it tomorrow. Still need to get me a wii u pro controller.

This is why I sometimes wish I had a brother too (or cooler cousins). My sis thinks gaming is for weirdos and wants nothing to do with it :(

Dr.Doggie said that those who own the old version will see a patch with the songs being remove as well. Unless you save the files.. Somehow. He listed the instruction.

Okay, I need some things straightened out here:

1) There's a new GTA:SA port coming to PC? I thought the new 360 version only added 720p, which the PC version has been able to do since launch...

2) It's going to be a *forced* "upgrade" that removes songs from the game? Again, what benefits are even being added?

3) Even if there are some additions, I despise the idea of content being removed from a game I already bought. I paid for the version I purchased, so changing that on me seems unethical. If they offered an option to upgrade or stay with original, that'd be fine. Or even choose which you wanted to download. But removing the original altogether when that's what I explicitly paid for is, in my mind, duplicitous.

DukeBobby

U wot m8? :p

It's certainly looking better than my Q4 that's for sure! This is the worst fall I can remember!! D:

With Hotline Miami 2 seemingly delayed until next year, these next couple of months are looking pretty bare to me.

I might pick up Smash Bros, but I haven't bothered with the series since Melee, so I might wait a while. I'll be avoiding the typical Ubisoft rubbish as well.

Umh, I'm not liking Killer is Dead. Also I tried the third level on Nightmare, I managed to cut the first arm of the boss, but then the Right Trigger+X didn't work anymore?

Still haven't played it yet but I'm assuming nightmare is the hardest difficulty. Just lower it down bruh, no shame in lowering down the difficulty so the game is more enjoyable.

This is why I sometimes wish I had a brother too (or cooler cousins). My sis thinks gaming is for weirdos and wants nothing to do with it :(
gotta love em. if it wasn't for him I'd have no one to play offline with making smash a pretty meh game & mario kart as well(with the exception of 8)

AHA-Lambda

With Hotline Miami 2 seemingly delayed until next year, these next couple of months are looking pretty bare to me.

I might pick up Smash Bros, but I haven't bothered with the series since Melee, so I might wait a while. I'll be avoiding the typical Ubisoft rubbish as well.

Same boat here, apart from not owning a WiiU.

Getting tempted from this thread but I feel like I'd just be wasting my money.

dex3108

Today i saw gif that perfectly describes me when i need to make decision in RPG games XD

cupcake.gif

P.S. Is there any news about GTA SA Achievements on Steam?

L.O.R.D

would it be funny if they just re-branded & re-tell the story like they did to Tomb Raider?

Half-life :p

maybe this is why they are nor making half life 3
they reached to a point the game can't be fixed
and they fired all the people who worked on that project , then they sent them to an unknown island no one know about it and where is no connection to the world

and now the are working on a reboot for the game

Arthea

Today i saw gif that perfectly describes me when i need to make decision in RPG games XD

cupcake.gif

P.S. Is there any news about GTA SA Achievements on Steam?

that's amazing gif, we should post it every time when there is a question if $1-3 game worth it, totally (><)
and when when is sale? asked too

Jørdan

3) Even if there are some additions, I despise the idea of content being removed from a game I already bought. I paid for the version I purchased, so changing that on me seems unethical. If they offered an option to upgrade or stay with original, that'd be fine. Or even choose which you wanted to download. But removing the original altogether when that's what I explicitly paid for is, in my mind, duplicitous.

Word.

If content needs to be removed due to legal blah blah then go on ahead and pull it from the store or sell a different version, taking it from existing owners is bullshit. Try doing that to my disk based games - just because you can with digital doesn't mean you should. Oh, we don't have the license any more. Like I give a fuck.

Arthea

I found out that playing Korra, FF13 and Hard reset doesn't go well together. For example I try to paradigm change in Korra, jump and roll in Hard reset and block in FF13. Some games just aren't meant to be played together, it would seem.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Asgaro, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Asgaro, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine -- MB-368E61A99C3532DD
The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe Edition -- MB-D8F164277B35B84D - Taken by Dambrosi. 8 entrants total.

t1414360431z1.png

Kaleinc

Banned
aww I come home to find out my bro got me Bayo 2 as a late bday gift :3 I'll play it tomorrow. Still need to get me a wii u pro controller. However todayI'll be playing a bit more of payday 2. I still don't understand how to fully play that game but I enjoy my time with it
At least one person in steam thread getting bayo 2 who actually owns a wii u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom