• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsnip

Looks like Monty Python tetris game

01.jpg

I have actually played that I think.

MUnited83

For you.
"Oh, I wonder if that Game Tycoon 1.5 I got from JaseC's spares giveaway has cards?"

1n0378V.png

*IDLING INTESIFIES*

Thanks Jase!
I'm actually going to give it a go too, I'm just at work right now.

When you are done idling those cards will be worth like 40 cents :p

Turfster

And Gamersgate started their own Halloween sale, 50-90% off.
Remember, kids, always check the DRM section for Steamworks, or you'll get Tricked.

Momentary

Banned
After finding out about that Dragon Age: Inquisition Special Edition can be had for 45 bucks. Damn I hate buying anything from Origin. I couldn't help myself. That's it. No more games this year and no more additions to my wishlist.

Until things pop up for sale that are on my wishlist.

Corpekata

Banned
I would not doubt if that Game of Thrones thing means "it'll be shown this year." Only 2 months left and nothing has been shown, while we've seen their Borderlands game extensively and it's even been playable at conventions.

Turfster

Bundlestars Kalypso Bundle
PRICE: 4$
  • Jagged alliance Collection
  • Tank Operations European Campaign
  • Tropic 3 Gold + Absolute Power
  • Alien Spidy + DLC
  • Sine Mora
  • Skydrift
  • Disciples III Resurrection
  • Dollar Dash
  • Dungeons Steam Special Edition + DLC

I almost pulled the trigger on Deadly Premonition, but after reading about the crashes in the Steam reviews, I decided against it. Maybe I'll look into a console version at some point if the PC version doesn't improve.

Anyone knows if there is a plugin like enchanced steam which will tell me if I own a game from a bundle on sites like indiegala, bundlestars...without checking my library for each game.

xBladeM6x

This may be a betrayal, but I'm actually interested in getting the new COD on Steam. I'm not set on it, but talk me down so I don't waste my money. xD

redlacs

Bundlestars Kalypso Bundle
PRICE: 4$
  • Jagged alliance Collection
  • Tank Operations European Campaign
  • Tropic 3 Gold + Absolute Power
  • Alien Spidy + DLC
  • Sine Mora
  • Skydrift
  • Disciples III Resurrection
  • Dollar Dash
  • Dungeons Steam Special Edition + DLC

deja vu

Nzyme32

This may be a betrayal, but I'm actually interested in getting the new COD on Steam. I'm not set on it, but talk me down so I don't waste my money. xD

I'll get it in about 10 years when it (maybe) drops to a reasonable price, only so I can see Kevin Spacey........ I'm probably better off just watching the campaign on youtube actually

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Anyone knows if there is a plugin like enchanced steam which will tell me if I own a game from a bundle on sites like indiegala, bundlestars...without checking my library for each game.

Not that I'm aware of. The problem is that you would need to translate the name of the game into the game's Steam AppID then use that to check the API.

Such a plugin would also need permission to all of your data on sites like Humble, Indie Gala, etc (due to how plugin permissions work) which a lot of people wouldn't be comfortable with.

I think the closest to this I've seen is if you have an account on IsThereAnyDeal since it can sync your "owned" games to their site and they also list the games included in these bundles. But it usually takes them a couple of hours to list up the newly released bundles.

It has pretty graphics so I will probably buy it at launch if my friend doesn't.

Anyone played the Depth beta? Just pre-ordered because it seems rad and found it for eight dollars.

NotSelf

ModBot said:
Instructions for NotSelf:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (NotSelf, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

X 3 Reunion -- MB-D487644CF0C6E44E - Taken by lucebuce12. 1 entrants total.
Huntsman The Orphanage -- MB-6F6F37851E2D303B - Taken by Aaron D.. 1 entrants total.
Lone Survivor The Director's Cut -- MB-73A054DD5DD62A7E - Taken by dave is ok. 2 entrants total.
Nosgoth Veteran Pack -- MB-BE925FAFAE7A54F2 - Taken by HeebieJeebies. 1 entrants total.
Evolve Alpha -- MB-917649E379DC8C71 - Taken by Capt.Haddock. 1 entrants total.

t1414427815z1.png

After finding out about that Dragon Age: Inquisition Special Edition can be had for 45 bucks. Damn I hate buying anything from Origin. I couldn't help myself. That's it. No more games this year and no more additions to my wishlist.

Until things pop up for sale that are on my wishlist.

Mind telling me where you found dragon age special edition on sale?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Bleh. Sorry for seeming like I'm mad at you.

I am mad though. At Valve. For still not implementing all the chat goodies from the desktop client into BPM.

Yeah, especially considering the SteamOS push, feature parity with desktop mode ought to be made a high priority.

Not that I'm aware of. The problem is that you would need to translate the name of the game into the game's Steam AppID then use that to check the API.

Such a plugin would also need permission to all of your data on sites like Humble, Indie Gala, etc (due to how plugin permissions work) which a lot of people wouldn't be comfortable with.

I think the closest to this I've seen is if you have an account on IsThereAnyDeal since it can sync your "owned" games to their site and they also list the games included in these bundles. But it usually takes them a couple of hours to list up the newly released bundles.

Thanks for the answer...gonna check out isthereanydeal site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom