• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

didamangi

the real Sega megaton would be this guy, fuck all of your petitions for not including him

Billy_Hatcher_2.jpg

Holy shit I thought I was the only one that know about this game. I could get behind this.

One of the best Gamecube games I have.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-BILLY/billy-hatcher-and-the-giant-egg

No widescreen support, though. Don't know why SEGA didn't put it on Steam.

rtcn63

True story: The video for Ours is a fairly accurate representation of working in a small office. (I've worked in two)

Last Kiss is up. So. Damn. Forever the name on these lips.

zkylon

zkylewd

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so if you buy Spacebase you get Hack N Slash?

but there is also a Spcebase/Hack n Slash combo which is a bit more expensive so...whut?

Only for people who bought them previously I believe.

makes sense

I purchased Hack N Slash, and I just got Spacebase in my inventory. Pretty cool, although I read about everything that happened in that game, and I never wanted it to start out with. Oh well, I'll just enjoy the free game for what it is.... Free. :)

FloatOn

those glorious bastards at sega better drop skies of arcadia hd on our most grateful asses soon too. It's only fitting since Vyse is VC

Vyse.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Nope.

javascript:addToCart( 33107);
33107 said:
billingtype Store (1)
licensetype Single Purchase (1)
status Available (0)
OnPurchaseGrantGuestPassPackage Hack 'n' Slash GIFT (53470)
53470 said:
billingtype Gift (6)
licensetype Single Purchase (1)
status Available (0)
GrantPassesCount 1

The setup would make more sense if the gift copy were contingent upon already owning Hack 'n' Slash, but this isn't the case (at least for now).

Shadownet

Banned
It's merely a ruse. Once upon a time he had a Saoirse avatar, too... but now that "army" has dropped down to just two people. Pretty soon I'll be all alone.

You know I'm always here to back you up JaseC. I believe I still have a reserved membership in the Saoirse's Army.

We might not represent her anymore, but we are always loyal.

zkylon

zkylewd
i hope valkyria chronicles is a ff13 affair for 15 bucks

and i really hope it has super shitty options, it's gotten to be too funny of a trend to stop

I wouldn't be so sure, next gen consoles are going to play 4k games at 24fps, 30fps isn't cinematic enough.
yea maybe you're right

i was thinking it like the bloom and drab from early ps3 gen, it'll just fade away eventually when people realize it's for dumbos

tmarg

i was thinking it like the bloom and drab from early ps3 gen, it'll just fade away eventually when people realize it's for dumbos

It's going to get worse, not better. We had these problems at the end of last gen, and the defense was that once we got new hardware all the shortcuts devs took to squeeze in more visual effects wouldn't be necessary.

Now that we have the new hardware it's actually gotten worse, but we shouldn't worry because they just haven't figured out how to optimize everything yet.

The fact is framerate just isn't a priority for most developers. They all know damn well that 30 fps isn't "best".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom