• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome glitch, probably won't get/play it myself since it's tooscaryforme, but it was fun watching the video on Gamespot of people playing it with the Oculus Rift. Might need price glitch on new pants for the soilage.

Anteater

DONT SEND ME MONEY GODDAMMIT. IM GETTING A HEADACHE.

ivxwy9rcdwsdeijyhh.gif

fantomeme pls :/

In al seriousness, It's ok dude. Thanks for trying to help as many people as you can. If it doesn't work out it's no big deal.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Just teasing you :3 Also, did Dreadout Episode/Part 2 came out yet? I remember playing Part 1 and it was pretty good.

Not yet, they said it was going to be late 2014 though. I think they might be getting ready to announce a date though, they as of a few days ago released 'fan site content', which included a lot of new artwork and such, and have been a bit more social recently on their social feeds. They about 2-3 months ago updated DreadOut with a few new costumes, bug-fixes, and Mac & Linux support and did another bug fix update a month ago.

I was kind of expecting Act 2 to be push to early 2015, but to be seen. I'm looking forward to it as I did very much enjoy Act 1, it was rough in places and Act 1 is fairly short, but I found it very enjoyable.

They posted this screenshot about a month ago when they released the update and mentioned with the picture that updates to Act 1 would slow down as they're working full-force on Act 2 right now.

10626635_557874691024933_4172651496740292582_n.jpg

The Cowboy

If its OK to ask, if someone can get me a copy of Alien Isolation for $8 i would much appreciate it, i can pay for it in around 12 hours as money doesn't clear into my account until then.

My plan is to send all the money back first, then Im buying as many copies as possible, and then I contact.

If possible, please don't refund my transfer. My country has some strange rules with Paypal and it would become a big nuisance to get the money back. If you can't pick up a copy to trade with me, that's cool. We can work something out later when the madness ends.

fantomena

If possible, please don't refund my transfer. My country has some strange rules with Paypal and it would become a big nuisance to get the money back. If you can't pick up a copy to trade with me, that's cool. We can work something out later when the madness ends.

What's your name irl name?

Shadownet

Banned
Usually how long is the cooldown before you can buy again?
Dunder told me you can buy 10 copies per hour.

Not yet, they said it was going to be late 2014 though. I think they might be getting ready to announce a date though, they as of a few days ago released 'fan site content', which included a lot of new artwork and such, and have been a bit more social recently on their social feeds. They about 2-3 months ago updated DreadOut with a few new costumes, bug-fixes, and Mac & Linux support and did another bug fix update a month ago.

I was kind of expecting Act 2 to be push to early 2015, but to be seen. I'm looking forward too it as I did very much enjoy Act 1, it was rough in places and Act 1 is fairly short, but I found it very enjoyable.

They posted this screenshot about a month ago when they released the update and mentioned with the picture that updates to Act 1 would slow down as they're working full-force on Act 2 right now.
Excellent I hope it come out before Winter Sale so I can pick up both Part as a collection. I was really surprised how well it was made considering it was a small team and not a big time publisher. Yeah it was a bit rough when I played it 2 months ago, I can only imagine it's a lot better now.

You guys should check out DreadOut if you haven't already. It got the Dusk's Seal of Approval.

Uzzy

I too would like a copy of Alien Isolation if anyone's got one. I can pay right now.

You guys should check out DreadOut if you haven't already. It got the Dusk's Seal of Approval.

Enjoyed the demo, and I'm hoping we see it in the forthcoming halloween sale.

dex3108

I see that R* really wants to punish PC Only gamers with GTA V. You would think that delaying release for almost year and a half is enough punishment but no if you didn't bought and played PS3/X360 version you won't get new missions, vehicles and weapons.

fantomena

Doing my best to send back moneym, sorry it's taking so long time. never done this before.

I have no intention to be an asshole and run away off with the money.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Excellent I hope it come out before Winter Sale so I can pick up both Part as a collection. I was really surprised how well it was made considering it was a small team and not a big time publisher. Yeah it was a bit rough when I played it 2 months ago, I can only imagine it's a lot better now.

Act 2 is free to all people who purchase Act 1, as are all the costume updates they've been doing (which there has been a few of).

The only update content thing that is being released as paid DLC is Free Roam Mode, which will include several areas and ghosts not seen in the game's main campaign and lets you travel freely between the game's locations completing various sub-objectives.

Kiru

I see that R* really wants to punish PC Only gamers with GTA V. You would think that delaying release for almost year and a half is enough punishment but no if you didn't bought and played PS3/X360 version you won't get new missions, vehicles and weapons.

Yeah. People should get really mad at them for this bitchmove.

EDIT: Maybe we are reading it wrong ?!

EDIT 2: Nope

Dr Dogg

The LucasArts games are live @ GOG.

I've been F5ing GOG all morning/afternoon. Now I'm going to put the grey matter to the test and see how much I can remember of Sam & Max without getting stuck. That and debating how far I can get before being shouted at to get on with work. Plus tonight I dine on TIE Fighter and Admiral Thrawn's purple face.

The Cowboy

Wait what?, that's a heck of a shitty move.

I didn't think of it this way. You're right. Keep the upgrade offer for PS4/Xbone owners if you must but PC gamers should just get the content unlocked anyway.

Ozium

I would buy all those old LA games if they were on STEAM..

fuck GOG... I don't even like the name... reminds me of gog and magog fighting on the battle field of mount megido (har'mageddon)

:(

Enco

Pakoe

What the fuck? You serious?

Shadownet

Banned
Act 2 is free to all people who purchase Act 1, as are all the costume updates they've been doing (which there has been a few of).

The only update content thing that is being released as paid DLC is Free Roam Mode, which will include several areas and ghosts not seen in the game's main campaign and lets you travel freely between the game's locations completing various sub-objectives.
Ohhhh then I hope Act 1 will go on sale during Halloween. That's pretty generous of them to provide Act 2 for free. Hopefully their next project will have a bigger budget.

Yeah. People should get really mad at them for this bitch move.

If this is true, it is a pretty bad move. I'm pretty sure it will be $60 on Steam and if we don't get all the contents unlocked for free from the start, I wouldn't buy it until it's less than $10.
youarealreadydead.jpg

It's okay, I never played Valkyria Chronicles.

I never play VC either.. if I list all the awesome games SteamGAF likes that I never play before. I'm pretty sure I'll be Public Enemy #1.

Ozium

If anybody can hook me up with the Alien deal, my paypal money is ready :)

the price error ended like a minute before this post, bruh

now is the age of inflation and profit

edit: here's how ppl will get mad at rockstar shenaigans "ugh such bullshit I'll wait for a sale or not even buy it at all" .... "fuck gta 5 tho i've been waiting for this... hmmm" 2 hours later "fuck it, downloading now praise rockstar so based"

Wait what?, that's a heck of a shitty move.

psss...it's probably not going to be too hard to turn the returning-gamer flag on for the PC version.

Still, that's a shitty move for PC gamers. It's not our fault you held the PC version back so that you could put out a PS4/XB1 version, and now you're punishing buyers for not having played the shitter version of your game on those older machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom