• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
SEGA has a soft spot in my heart not only for a number of quality games they've funded, created, and the fact most of their recent PC ports have been fantastic. It's kind of hard to describe, I just like their attitude and willingness to change their outlook and method on things if they're not working out, but still keep some things to their core intact and take risks. SEGA can be accused of a lot of things, but I don't think anyone could say they're uncreative, dishonest, or stuck in their ways as many Japanese developers unfortunately can be.

Very, very happy Valkyria Chronicles is coming to Steam, I'll buy it again, as well as will buy a number of their last-gen games if they come to PC day 1 (Vanquish, Resonance of Fate, Condemned 2: Bloodshot, etc.).

dex3108

Yeah. People should get really mad at them for this bitchmove.

EDIT: Maybe we are reading it wrong ?!

Wait what?, that's a heck of a shitty move.

I didn't think of it this way. You're right. Keep the upgrade offer for PS4/Xbone owners if you must but PC gamers should just get the content unlocked anyway.

What the fuck? You serious?

I mean new content is not something big but it is in my opinion totally not fair for PC Only gamers. They should reward returning players somehow but without punishing PC gamers.

Deques

Two traders in my list start talking to me and ask for Alien Isolation :/
Usually I start talking to them, now they start talking with me >.<

The Cowboy

the price error ended like a minute before this post, bruh

now is the age of inflation and profit

I knew I'd miss out on the Alien deal, deals always seem to show up a day before money goes into my account - dam steam and its cowboy hating deals :p.

louiedog

I mean new content is not something big but it is in my opinion totally not fair for PC Only gamers. They should reward returning players somehow but without punishing PC gamers.

I think people will see any reward they aren't eligible as punishment somehow anyway, so I can't imagine what that would be.

Is the content even any good or are people just mad they can't have something?

Kiru

I think people will see any reward they aren't eligible as punishment somehow anyway, so I can't imagine what that would be.

B1Cgov6IAAAt6H7.jpg

Also read this: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=136260268&postcount=42

Pakoe

No, i'm with you lol.
It IS unfair, my ps3 broke down so i couldn't play GTAV.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I really hope for Dreadout to be in the Halloweensale and I guess it will be there, since its not in the weeklong-deals.

It most likely will be, if not it'd be a missed opportunity for the developers.

I played quite a bit of this during Extra Life (in the middle of the night in the middle of a thunderstorm) and it definitely had it's creepy moments.

dex3108

As i said i don't have any issue with rewarding returning players but i am waiting year and a half to buy game because i own only PC and i am already punished with long wait + delay and now this. They should push as many things as they can in PC version to show that they care about PC players and that they are "sorry" for making us wait but i guess they don't care.

Content is few new cars weapons and character specific missions it is not something big or important but i always appreciate intentions more than content.

fantomena

THere are all people that have sendst me money. The people with the numer 1 behind them has been refunded or sendt back money to and accepted. The others seems to need to acccept my money.

marc 1
deni 1
bernardo 1
yi 1
daniel 1
tushant 1
timothy 1
alison 1
christian 1
dave 1
pete 1
jason 1
raffray 1
fredrik
rosalina
zelimir 1
isaac
abished
david

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Fantomena, I'm an asshole and let my credit card on file expire on Paypal - so the eCheck won't clear for a few days probably. Just send it back whenever it comes in

louiedog

As i said i don't have any issue with rewarding returning players but i am waiting year and a half to buy game because i own only PC and i am already punished with long wait + delay and now this. They should push as many things as they can in PC version to show that they care about PC players and that they are "sorry" for making us wait but i guess they don't care.

Content is few new cars weapons and character specific missions it is not something big or important but i always appreciate intentions more than content.

That's not what a punishment is. You have not been punished. Why do people feel the need to use that language and act like this in game forums?

Lomax

I'm sure the content will be dlc you can buy for much cheaper than the cost of double dipping.

dex3108

That's not what a punishment is. You have not been punished. Why do people feel the need to use that language and act like this in game forums?

It is punishment in some way, i still need to avoid spoilers year later and it will be even worse now when next-gen version is released. I can't read any GTA V topics, i can't watch GTA V videos i even can't be with my friends when they are talking about GTA V. I need to be really careful if i want to experience game without knowing a thing. And you know what it is hard, really hard to avoid spoilers for game as big as GTA V is.

I see that R* really wants to punish PC Only gamers with GTA V. You would think that delaying release for almost year and a half is enough punishment but no if you didn't bought and played PS3/X360 version you won't get new missions, vehicles and weapons.

Here I was finally ok with the wait then..

giphy.gif

And they still have the gull to put its coming to the pc to add the the confusion. Ugh.

I would buy all those old LA games if they were on STEAM..

:(

I'm sure they will come to steam soon.

chronomac

THere are all people that have sendst me money. The people with the numer 1 behind them has been refunded or sendt back money to and accepted. The others seems to need to acccept my money.

I sent you a PM. I haven't gotten a request to accept the money back, which is weird.

fredrik

Hm, already got my money back. Those 60kr are in my account. And I can't find anything about accepting it.

fantomena

I still have 6$ left over for people who didnt receive them all. I can't cotnact people much more.

Now Im gonna try to buy copies instead.

chronomac

I still have 6$ left over for people who didnt receive them all. I can't cotnact people much more.

Now Im gonna try to buy copies instead.

You still have mine, as far as my Paypal account says (Isaac). If you can send me a copy, great. If not, I can send a request if need be.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I missed an alien price mistake?

Oh well... it's not like I was going to play the game anyway..

Edit: wait, it's still up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom