• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

well steambros the day is here. I'm divorced.

I'm not gonna muck this up with a rant but there have been a few in this thread that have been supportive and awesome so a big thanks to you guys.

I'm going to take the rest of the day to process, drink and play some video games. I hope everyone has a good day today.

I'm not gonna muck this up with a rant but there have been a few in this thread that have been supportive and awesome so a big thanks to you guys.

I'm going to take the rest of the day to process, drink and play some video games. I hope everyone has a good day today.

hang in there SteamBro. Better days ahead. Time to catch up on that backlog!

Shadownet

Banned

You need a really really really good rig. Like 980/780ti sli but even then it will drop alot
Welp nevermind then. I'll stick with the stable 30fps I guess.

Well shit man, I guess I didn't know until now. But I'm really sorry it happened but I hope this will begin a new chapter in your life, an even better chapter. We're with you man. *hugs*

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Looks like R* finally remembered about the German-specific Mac edition of San Andreas. I was wondering if it would manage to slip through the cracks and remain unpatched.

Sega confirming Valkyria Chronicles is just beautiful. Has anyone checked out the anime for it? It's on Crackle, I think. Just wondering if it's any good, particularly for someone who has found it increasingly hard to stay interested in any anime at all, Attack on Titan excluded.

And 10/10 times I see someone banned in a thread, I go straight to Find Posts. It derails everything that I was reading and lets me in on some sort of drama, a ton of questions, occasional absolute meltdowns (there was an epic one in an old Dota thread) and an all-around thought-provoking experience. I recommend it.

fantomena

So here's the thing. As far as my knowledge goes everyone who didn't receive ALien has gotten back their money.

I have 2 more copies in my inventory and the price has not yet been fixed. The deluxe Edition that costs 46 nok which I want 8$ for or more (I mean, If you want to pay more, sure, buy minimum price is 8$) is not fixed.

Anyone who want to buy a copy needs to contact me through Steam. And I will trade as many people as Im able to trade to.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life. Seriously man, things get a whole lot better from here. You're doing it right - take some time to relax and reflect.

So here's the thing. As far as my knowledge goes everyone who didn't receive ALien has gotten back their money.

I have 2 more copies in my inventory and the price has not yet been fixed. The deluxe Edition that costs 56 nok which I want 8$ for or more (I mean, If you want to pay more, sure, buy minimum price is 8$) is not fixed.

Anyone who want to buy a copy needs to contact me through Steam. And I will trade as many people as Im able to trade to.
I need your profile link.

I have 2 more copies in my inventory and the price has not yet been fixed. The deluxe Edition that costs 46 nok which I want 8$ for or more (I mean, If you want to pay more, sure, buy minimum price is 8$) is not fixed.

Wait what? What did I miss? You bought a bunch a copies with price mistake and are selling them for $8? I already have it but I need a b-day gift for a friend. Can I still PM you?

Saty

What are Steam's most curated games? [Disclaimer: only looking at the top 1,000 curators - 12 followers and more]

B1B1ZL9IUAAYRyX.png:large
https://twitter.com/icotom/status/527050232841138177

wetflame

Pizza Dog
fantomena - maybe it would be better to ask people to PM you if they want the game, that way you can work through a queue of PMs, you get to people in order and you're not inviting people from outside of GAF to add you on Steam and add to your requests?

fantomena

I would appreciate if anyone cquoted the comment with my email in it that you deleted the email part if you havent already.,

Vtw, many typos, but dont have time to clear them.

Also, I will buy a copy to people after money has been sendt so I can you my PayPal rather than my steam wallet.

TheBowen

Sat alone in a boggy marsh
Got £35 on steam vouchers, deciding between The Evil Within, Shadow of mordor, Civ Beyond Earth , Alien Isolation , or borderlands pre sequel :(

Deques

New bundle from Bundlestars

The Cat Lady - (Includes Steam Trading Cards)
Shattered Haven
Clutch
1953 - KGB Unleashed
Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead
Trapped Dead - (Includes Steam Trading Cards)
Dead Horde
Zombie Bowl-o-Rama
Warehouse & Logistics Simulator + Hell's Warehouse DLC
Greed: Black Border

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom