• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantomena

Ive received tons of friend request, but many seems to not answer me when I accept them, which is a problem because I won't wait and I will go right to the next user.

r3n4ud

lnGwMsw.png

Every time I see this pic the guys face gets me lol

Is tf2/dotooutpost shitting itself because I can't find someone trading Grimrock 2 and I can't imagine that's possible especially since the game came out not long ago.

Your not alone. Working has as fuck. Sorry if it takes too long or I wont be able to buy you a copy.

No no, don't worry dude. It's not the end of the world if I don't get a copy. Still appreciate everything you're doing :)

It's just easy to get a bit greedy in these kinds of situations. Sorry.

Ive received tons of friend request, but many seems to not answer me when I accept them, which is a problem because I won't wait and I will go right to the next user.

I'm sorry that could have been me. I didn't notice that you accepted the request. Sent it again if that's okay.

Yakkue

New bundle from Bundlestars

The Cat Lady - (Includes Steam Trading Cards)
Shattered Haven
Clutch
1953 - KGB Unleashed
Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead
Trapped Dead - (Includes Steam Trading Cards)
Dead Horde
Zombie Bowl-o-Rama
Warehouse & Logistics Simulator + Hell's Warehouse DLC
Greed: Black Border

The Cat Lady is a pretty neat horror point and click adventure. The puzzles were on the easy side, but I liked the atmosphere and the story.

fantomena

"There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance."

Edit: Works.

RS4-

"There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance."

Edit: Works.

Actually don't worry about it for me, I won't be home for another 6 hrs to accept your request and everything :|

Benedict

Digital Deluxe upgrade is $10-ish at Russia.
It's cheaper to get Norwegian copy at $8 thought just for Season Pass.(if you can get one).

Do I get them as separate items in my inventory?
Then I could give away the base game to my brother and keep the SP for myself.
Otherwise I'll guess I'll pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom