• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

Could be wrong, but SalsaShark may have mentioned it once before that he owns a 3DS.

You're imagining things.
She never said anything of the sort.

Games Republic is selling an Anomaly Über bundle for 8$
Contains all 5 Anomaly games.

Did anyone list the indieroyale Debut 20 bundle?
Variable price for 7(+) greenlight games.
  • The interview
  • Another star
  • Accidental Runner
  • Cubot
  • Irregular Zone
  • Koala Kids
  • Thief Town

why is it that none of you people have a 3ds or if you do you don't own smash!? :mad: i gotta give someone that spanking... guess I'll just go over to the smash thread...

I have a 3DS but not Smash because playing for extended periods of time on the 3DS makes my hands hurt. Besides, I'm waiting for the Wii U version and don't want to get burnt out before it's out.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Two horror game releases today~

header.jpg

As many will tell you, Sanitarium is an absolute classic horror-adventure game. It is very good, and has its status as a classic and one of the best horror-adventure games for a reason.

header.jpg

The Moon Silver actually is not bad either, it's about a 60-90 minute experience the first time, it's not a graphical masterpiece and is one of those walking simulator games. However, it does have an interesting setting and story that's actually pretty good, and has good atmosphere. I actually enjoyed it when I played it earlier this year. If this sounds like something you'd enjoy, then I'd recommend giving it a shot, also I will mention it is a horror game, not just horror-toned ala' Gone Home, Dear Esther, or something.

Parsnip

Seems like groupees is working again for me, so anyone else who had trouble accessing the site might be able to get in as well.

Turfster

good to know, i just bailed out

tbh i wasn't finding it too funny and for some reason i really dislike how moving the camera feels in that game with the mouse

Yeah, like I said yesterday, the 'comedy' mostly goes for "ha ha so whacky oh look at us be whacky", which is... not my kind of humour. There's some good puns, but mostly it's just randomness.

Cth

Two horror game releases today~

header.jpg

As many will tell you, Sanitarium is an absolute classic horror-adventure game. It is very good, and has its status as a classic and one of the best horror-adventure games for a reason.

Sanitarium is definitely a classic.. solid, creepy story. Fun point and click adventure with decent puzzles from what I remember.

dot

Can someone gift me a Groupees Doujin Bundle 3? For various reasons i cannot pay for it right now.

The only way i'll be able to pay yu back is through a 2 dollar game through steam.

Newblade

I see direct downloads, humble bundle page links, and all my unredeemed keys. Clicking on Bundle 13 gives me this:

I BTA and redeemed everything except for my 4 copies of Risk of Rain and Teleglitch. I don't see a place for my extra keys though.

If you acquired a free Teleglitch key before purchasing, you'll have two humble links. Try the other one.

Nabs

I see direct downloads, humble bundle page links, and all my unredeemed keys. Clicking on Bundle 13 gives me this:

I BTA and redeemed everything except for my 4 copies of Risk of Rain and Teleglitch. I don't see a place for my extra keys though.

Did you sign up for the free copy of teleglitch before buying it? Maybe you could follow the direct Humble link from your email.

Thanks guys, I feel dumb. Or maybe not, I can barely fucking read their links when they're so close together and underlined. I didn't even see the other HiB 13 link.

Started playing Claire after nobody echoed further thoughts on it. (GAF, pls, we are close to Día de Todos los Santos!)

Anyway, it's obvious, the Silent Hill echoes are all over the place, more so than Lone Survivor. Kind of a 2D Silent Hill 3 mixed with Haunting Ground but without controlling the puppy.

So far, it's fine. Graphics are actually very good, an extremely neat approach but, like Lone Survivor, the map is confusing as hell due to having to traverse places horizontally but seeing them vertically. I guess I'm used to a lot of the horror tricks employed and the writing is a bit janky...

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (davepoobond, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Teleglitch: Die More Edition key 1 -- MB-E5FE9B83541C1BF7 - Taken by Htown
Teleglitch: Die More Edition key 2 -- MB-550FAF2DE51A3B94 - Taken by Darknight

reposting the remaining ones

zkylon

zkylewd
finally buckled down and finished up all the dark souls 2 dlc

pretty good stuff, reward at the end was a bit anticlimactic but that's the dark souls way

looking back, it's gonna be def my game of the year (sorry for spoilers). even if it didn't capture my love the way dark souls 1 and demons did i still played it the most and enjoyed it a lot, certain cove notwithstanding.

so yeah, from b team, you did it. despite everything you're still probably better than 90% of the developers out there :p

Khronico

Well after like 12 hours FF13 finally downloaded. First impressions on this port aren't great. Literally no graphics settings whatsoever, and the framerate tends to dip below 30 alot. Graphics are fantastic for the most part except for blurry textures here and there.

I just started messing with gedosato and there's no framerate difference between my native desktop resolution + 16xAF and the 720p no AF default... So strange.

iosefe

Well after like 12 hours FF13 finally downloaded. First impressions on this port aren't great. Literally no graphics settings whatsoever, and the framerate tends to dip below 30 alot. Graphics are fantastic for the most part except for blurry textures here and there.

I just started messing with gedosato and there's no framerate difference between my native desktop resolution + 16xAF and the 720p no AF default... So strange.

gotta downsample from 4k, bruh

Levyne

Banned

Yeah, XIII is just bizarre. I get generally the same performance at 720p or 2x my native resolution, unless you use gedosato to turn off the HUD, and then the framerate goes up! Sometimes!

iosefe

to all you Payday 2 player that use HoxHud, it got it's latest update. go DL

I'd rather not have to send this computer in for repairs again -_-

Also the fact that esc exits the game has made me accidentally quit 4 times so far.

fine, start with 2K.

Strazyplus

Today I gotten the Evolve Beta and I gotten excited annnnddd its for XBone...

*deep sigh* I could place the beta key up for grabs wondering if I should...

Ozium

the new TF2 halloween event is amazing...

and yet people who take TF2 too seriously (how is such a thing even possible?) are complaining...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom