• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you, I loved you in Big Trouble in Little China

I'm a fountain of love.

fIJDpWN.jpg

finally buckled down and finished up all the dark souls 2 dlc

pretty good stuff, reward at the end was a bit anticlimactic but that's the dark souls way

looking back, it's gonna be def my game of the year (sorry for spoilers). even if it didn't capture my love the way dark souls 1 and demons did i still played it the most and enjoyed it a lot, certain cove notwithstanding.

so yeah, from b team, you did it. despite everything you're still probably better than 90% of the developers out there :p

See zkylon, I'm not banned.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
How can a RoW copy be restricted? Does this mean that RoW copies can only be redeemed in the US?

It's not. People get the same thing with gift copies earned from redeeming a four-pack key. The process just triggers the preliminary ACRTAG warning erroneously.

This is not true, this has taken hours and is still not working.

I assure you, it took me no more than five minutes, so my anecdote about my own personal experience is most certainly true.

Village

I assure you, it took me no more than five minutes, so my anecdote about my own personal experience is most certainly true.

Maybe, but I find it hard to believe you I have followed multiple guides to the letter

Motionjoy as seedy as it is, worked the first time I used it. I don't want to , even if better ds3 exists, but doesn't seem like it works at all.

the new TF2 halloween event is amazing...

and yet people who take TF2 too seriously (how is such a thing even possible?) are complaining...

Last Halloween update felt like abit of a grind, this one is much more fun and enjoyable. Plus there aren't any game breaking performance issues like last year, everything has run relatively fine from what i've played apart from bumper cars being stuck together, but that's all apart of the fun!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
dreadout, obscure 1 and obscure 2. thats all i ask for

you can stick your 33% up your ass tho valve (I know valve doesnt set the %, I dont know who publishes those games lol), real deals or GTFO

Sajjaja

Anyone have an issue where Dark Souls 1 doesn't detect their DS4? I can pull up GFWL with it but DS doesnt seem to respond to my inputs.

It's goofy, but aside from the big releases like SF and KOF I already know that I'm just going to muck around with fighting games locally. So I'm ok with an old, offline version as long as it's bundle cheap.

Plus it comes with MP3s of the entire 40 track soundtrack. I mean, it's Ishiwatari, even if it was a new game you'd know the music would be some good shit.

I believe it is all HD 60fps videos uploaded from now on and viewed with Chrome. Only HD settings support 60fps.

So you don't get the 60 FPS if using Firefox? That sucks.

why is it that none of you people have a 3ds or if you do you don't own smash!? :mad: i gotta give someone that spanking... guess I'll just go over to the smash thread...

Have a 2DS, but being unemployed has made it uncertain if buying Smash would allow me to be Alpha Sapphire next month. Pokemon comes first.

Nabs

The Mac and Linux beta of Volgarr the Viking has been out for a week and impressions seem positive: http://steamcommunity.com/app/247240/discussions/0/613939841528100786/#p1

I've been so impressed by the level of support we've received by this small team. Just recently, they cut total load time in half. The entire game now loads into ram in about 3 seconds.

Anyone have an issue where Dark Souls 1 doesn't detect their DS4? I can pull up GFWL with it but DS doesnt seem to respond to my inputs.

Welcome to Dark Souls. Do you have any other controllers plugged in? If the game recognizes another controller (dinput), it won't play nice with an xinput controller. This issue can also pop up if you're not hiding the DS4 properly (which can sometimes happen by accident).

Sajjaja

Welcome to Dark Souls. Do you have any other controllers plugged in? If the game recognizes another controller (dinput), it won't play nice with an xinput controller. This issue can also pop up if you're not hiding the DS4 properly (which can sometimes happen by accident).

Nope, only my bluetooth dongle is in there which is paired to the DS4. But I think it might be the hiding thing then. Let me try that.

EDIT: Yup, it was that. Thanks Nabs!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Excuse me for leaving games running while I do other stuff.
That's kinda a missed opportunity for my name. Except then I would break the forum wherever I posted.

its the best weapon in the game so, yes, it is a missed oportunity

I just realized there are no more "big" releases left for me this year and now im sad :(

(im not getting any of the 59.99ers, fuck THAT)

why is it that none of you people have a 3ds or if you do you don't own smash!? :mad: i gotta give someone that spanking... guess I'll just go over to the smash thread...
Because I like my circlepad, I've seen the images, I ain't risking it!
Waiting until the WiiU version for some 8 player matches anyway.

Somewhat Steam related.
UberEnt have had some layoffs recently, most likely due to the failed kickstarter of Human Resources.

louiedog

Dang. I missed the page where all of the SteamGAF people who apparently like the Alan Wake combat the way I do got together. Oh well. Maybe it'll happen again some time.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Concerning the Evolve Alpha, is the general policy to send out more than one code to each person for the game? The email I received has multiple keys for the Alpha.

Sajjaja

I'm getting abysmal performance in DS1.... why....I should have no problems running this...

AMD FX 6350
8GB RAM
2GB R7 260x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom