• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deitus

To be fair, I haven't seen a single video with someone using that class.

So they say mage, but I'm not sure how much mage-y it will actually be :p

I believe the class is a cleric, not a mage. So it is magic focused, but probably more healing and support type spells, while still being very physical capable.

Arthea

so... Korra, how is it? judging by gif it looks worse than I imagined, but that's irrelevant. Is it fun?

edited: and where that new groupees bundle disappeared, I can't see even tease anymore.

Shadownet

Banned
Sorry I don't understand this very well, could someone explain to me. When Dark Souls move from GFWL to Steam that those who already own a copy of Steam will be able to get a 2nd copy?

milena87

I believe the class is a cleric, not a mage. So it is magic focused, but probably more healing and support type spells, while still being very physical capable.

Ah, that makes sense :)

Depending on the available spells, I might try that, or the rogue. The warrior is too slow for my taste.

Yes
Mexican Origin
If you need help on how to let me know. I thought $45 for Digital Deluxe Edition is a steal. If you get the normal edition, it's even cheaper.

Thanks. I know how to get it, though :)
The Deluxe Edition is what I'd get, but mostly because of the soundtrack and partly because of the mounts.

DLC weapons and armors are usually useless in Dragon Age. And in Inquisition we have the new crafting system, so I find them even more pointless now :p

I already know that my Inquisitor is going to slaughter anything that moves to collect crafting materials...

Arthea

Thanks, Lain! much appreciated

Any wild guess yet on which games it will feature?

one could be The Night of the Rabbit, other (judging by a cat) can be Finding Teddy or Grim Legends, with devil I'm not sure... maybe DMC?
(I kid)
, Overlord or Lucius or idk, the bearded dude can mean The Banner Saga, but that's extremely unlikely, Volgarr the Viking?

Shadownet

Banned
Depending on the available spells, I might try that, or the rogue. The warrior is too slow for my taste.

Haha I'm with you there for sure. I like playing as a rogue because in most RPG a rogue get to dual wield, and dual wielding is like my favorite thing to do. Sacrificing defense for double the attack.

If I remember correctly there is a multiplayer mode, PM me your Origin name if you want and we can play together! :D Up to 4 players!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Their last two games have failed to live up to expectations, and $1.4 million is a lot of money to ask for when you have their track record.

what were their last 2 games?

Phinor

drizzle won! The answer is Bob Lee Swagger. Come on Shooter was a cool ass movie and that is a cool ass sniper name.

Confession time!

I'm not saying Shooter is the perfect movie but.. Shooter is the perfect movie. It's not the best by any means, but I've rated it at 10/10 at IMDB, one of the very few movies I've given a ten. My favourite action movie.

So I'd have answered Bob Lee Swagger in two seconds, not even reading the rules. Not that I needed Sniper Elite 3, but still.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Planetary Annihilation and Super Monday Night Combat.

I didnt even know those 2 games were from the same dev. And I thought Planet Anni was good? it sure looked good during early access?

tmarg

I didnt even know those 2 games were from the same dev. And I thought Planet Anni was good? it sure looked good during early access?

I don't have it, but it sounds like the money dried up and they just decided to call it "good enough". It's currently sitting at a 62 metacritic score, for whatever that's worth.

madjoki

I think problem is they rushed it out from EA without adding all promised features like offline play (even for single player).

Rhaknar

thats ok, im 35 and ive never smoked weed :/

Ive never done any drugs in fact, I was straight edge before knowing what straight edge was. So im like CM Punk really, but...you know...fat >_>

Arthea

greenlight update: 10 more games were greenlit.
One of those is
“Dispatcher” is a new first-person cooperative RPG-horror with erotic elements for PC

Milambers are tough (><)

Shadownet

Banned
Confession time!

I'm not saying Shooter is the perfect movie but.. Shooter is the perfect movie. It's not the best by any means, but I've rated it at 10/10 at IMDB, one of the very few movies I've given a ten. My favourite action movie.

So I'd have answered Bob Lee Swagger in two seconds, not even reading the rules. Not that I needed Sniper Elite 3, but still.
con08-maxpayne01.jpg
My man.

milena87

Haha I'm with you there for sure. I like playing as a rogue because in most RPG a rogue get to dual wield, and dual wielding is like my favorite thing to do. Sacrificing defense for double the attack.

If I remember correctly there is a multiplayer mode, PM me your Origin name if you want and we can play together! :D Up to 4 players!

In most party based RPGs I actually prefer to play as a mage, usually support / crowd control, leaving my companions to deal damage :p

In action RPGs however, I prefer to play as the most agile character. In Dark Souls 1&2, for example, I pretty much play with robes and tatters.

In Inquisition I'm planning to play as a mage, elf or qunari. No healing this time means I'll have to focus on other protection spells. I'll certainly try to use as little potions as possible.

The_Monk

Morning everyone, hope you can have a fine Tuesday with some coffee on the side to start the day in the best way. ;)

Regarding the Dark Souls, I wonder if when we move our save file all previously achievements will be unlocked right away? Not sure of how I feel having a list being unlocked just like that. Either way, I'm going to play a bit until the first boss or so just for nostalgia sake. I have such fond memories of the early part of this game. Good times.

Shadownet

Banned
So GAF, what are some of the best 5 Stars, 10 out 10 games must have on Steam?

I asked because I saw Transformers Fall of Cybertron being 5 stars. I'm surprised it's that well received. (I should probably pick up a copy sometimes)

Arthea

I asked because I saw Transformers Fall of Cybertron being 5 stars. I'm surprised it's that well received. (I should probably pick up a copy sometimes)

Trails

have I said Trails? ya, it's GOTY.

Lain

I'm not sure what you mean with the bolded (where did you see it being 5 stars? something on Steam that I've missed?), but for me Saints Row The Third.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom