• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

-MD-

are there no picture where she doesnt have the fakest smile ive ever seen on a person? where she looks, I dont know, like a normal human being?

say what you want about seahorse, at least she looks normal and not like a robot trying to act like a human being for a photograph

Yes but she also looks like a female as well.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yes but she also looks like a female as well.

when did I say she didnt look like a female?

edit: im not trolling at all and that picture is much better. Your avatar really bothers me, and so did your previous one. She looks incredibly fake and robotic when shes posing I guess?

You didn't, I'm saying Elizabeth Olsen looks like a female so she wins by default.

dat saiorse slam

zkylon

zkylewd
Their publisher insisted on dumb alliteration because of the minor success of some game called Anal Attack or something so this RPG ended up being named like a stripper.
lol wtf

In the sense that Larian was able to find a publisher and continue making games, yes it was a moderate success. Beyond Divinity the follow up to Divine Divinity was a rushed title that was forced out of the door to save the company from closure. But since they launched their own digital distribution service, and put their game catalog on third party services like Steam they have had a much stabler financial situation. Divinity: Dragon Commander and Divinity: Original Sin which came after the service are the two titles that have had less publisher meddling and more developer freedom to innovate.

Sales numbers aside, Divine Divinity is also well regarded if standing in the shadow of Black Isle and early Bioware titles.
sounds like a few games i should be looking into

the 30th. and if you say "but its the 30th here now" Ill cry, its 2014, we have had 3/4 sales a year for the last 4-5 years or something, surely everyone knows sales start at 10am pacific or whatever it is every time :p

Well, in the future it's the 30th here now.

So.

Derp

It's 13 hours away. The Halloween Sale just replaces the usual Weekend Deal setup.
Oh goddamnit, that's 4am for me.

Thought I'd wait, get comfy, and enjoy the wild opening minutes of the Halloween sale. Then I memebered I live in Australia! Hahaha... Haha! Oh, the joy!

Frologic

No one seems to have talked about The Moon Sliver yet. Just beat it and really enjoyed it. It's about an hour long and tells a spooky well written story about some unknown entity on an island and the four people that inhabit it. If you liked Dear Esther, I highly recommend it and it's only about $2.50.

Shadownet

Banned
edit: i'm not trolling at all and that picture is much better. Your avatar really bothers me, and so did your previous one. She looks incredibly fake and robotic when shes posing I guess?
You see fake and robotic I see beauty and waifu materials. I think you're just too used to seeing JaseC wide range pictures of Saoirse while I only had some of her smiling. Believe it or not it's harder to find good pictures of Elizabeth to make into a profile pic than Saoirse.

Saoirse is more famous.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Compared to her sisters, Elizabeth looks normal as.
66743685.jpg

Anustart

I'm getting an update for Shovel Knight apparently, anything good like stability, or just new game features?

Also, was there no halloween sale this year? Gaben passing out christian propaganda instead of candy?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
You see fake and robotic I see beauty and waifu materials. I think you're just too used to seeing JaseC wide range pictures of Saoirse while I only had some of her smiling. Believe it or not it's harder to find good pictures of Elizabeth to make into a profile pic than Saoirse.

Saoirse is more famous.

No, what I see is a fake ass smile in that picture, nothing else. And it weirds me out. Her beauty has nothing to do with it. This has nothing to do with Saiorse, who I dont even like and have said so many times. Like I said your previous avatar bothered me aswell.

I like that picture of her freaking out or whatever is going on, looks much more natural. More of that please.

edit: Her smile is weird, all her smiling pictures look weird after googling. Good thing Wanda isnt known for smiling I guess (she looks awesome in AoU btw).

Compared to her sisters, Elizabeth looks normal as.

this I will agree with :p

Shadownet

Banned
No, what I see is a fake ass smile in that picture, nothing else. And it weirds me out. Her beauty has nothing to do with it. This has nothing to do with Saiorse, who I dont even like and have said so many times. Like I said your previous avatar bothered me aswell.
I like that picture of her freaking out or whatever is going on, looks much more natural. More of that please.
edit: Her smile is weird, all her smiling pictures look weird after googling. Good thing Wanda isnt known for smiling I guess (she looks awesome in AoU btw).
I guess we'll just disagree to agree. I really like to know who's your secret waifu is.

They're both pretty indie, but Olsen is doing Marvel films now.
Yup! Hopefully being a bit more famous mean more pictures of me to put as my avatar. Plus I'm glad she's finally got some recognition other than being the younger sister of the Olsen twins.

This one is new to me, just saw this picture. I like it.

Dr.Acula

Banned

Saoirse is more famous.

They're both pretty indie, but Olsen is doing Marvel films now.

Rhaknar

I guess we'll just disagree to agree. I really like to know who's your secret waifu is.

This one is new to me, just saw this picture. I like it.

its no secret, I like me some Olivia Wilde, she is the perfect woman.

and Natalie Dormer when shes not doing fish face

wilflare

imagine one day a fellow SteamGAF meets Ronan in real life...
and ultimately marries her

sends a wedding invite to JaseC...

---
don't wanna imagine

Shadownet

Banned
its no secret, I like me some Olivia Wilde, she is the perfect woman.

and Natalie Dormer when shes not doing fish face

*shake hands* I can appreciate a man who appreciate Olivia Wilde. Those cheekbones man and that devious smile drives me crazy.

Also Natalie without her fish face? Man that is a rare occurrence.

eyeless

STEAM | October II 2014 - critique, insult, and analyze the facial expressions and general appearances of women arbitrarily

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Not really, since only select games are discounted.

Thank you.

STEAM | October II 2014 - critique, insult, and analyze the facial expressions and general appearances of women arbitrarily

This is a bit more accurate:

STEAM | October II 2014 - critique, insult, and analyze women you will never know personally.

Okay seriously who's xelios...?

rofl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom