• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
It's finally happened: the PC has its first pre-order-exclusive achievement:

PC has already had a Kickstarter-exclusive achievement, in Mercenary Kings, would that not count as a pre-order exclusive?

Edit: I just checked and it's possible to get the achievement without having Kickstarted the game, never mind!

dex3108

If you got 2 or more codes DO NOT REDEEM THEM on same account even if it says that each key will give you one game. I made that mistake now XD

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I thought Age of Empires 2 had one pre-order exclusive achievement too. I can't find it in my stats now, maybe they removed it?

Ah, so it did:

Code:
ACHIEVEMENT_PREORDER	Dark Ages Rush!	Yes
JBLI4N7.jpg

Ozium

still nothing from catchoftheday.... no keys, no cancellation notice, nothing...
I got the order confirmation and when I click on the order page it says payment received...

checked spam folder and nothin'

what's up w/ that?

yaron777

still nothing from catchoftheday.... no keys, no cancellation notice, nothing...
I got the order confirmation and when I click on the order page it says payment received...

what's up w/ that?

Heh. Just checked my mails and I received it 12 minutes ago.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

what's up w/ that?

Maybe you're just towards the back of the queue.

Ozium

Crypt of the Necrodancer has a Halloween update that includes Achievements and a level editor

Added a level editor! Unlock it by beating zone 3 in normal mode or hardcore mode.
Added a ton of fun achievements!
Added a new music track for when you’re training against enemies and minibosses in the lobby!
Added shopkeeper’s ghost! It’ll appear at some point during the run if you kill the shopkeeper.
Added spooky undead ‘clone' enemies for Aria, Bard, Monk, and Bolt!
Made daggers of phasing and frost each do 3 damage
Removed Teal Scroll (Scroll of Descend) from the game. It makes speedrunning too luck based.
Fixed bug where the beating heart wasn’t always showing up on the Calibration GUI
Made it so unloaded crossbows do the appropriate damage for their material type
Made dagger of frost not melt on hot coals (but fireballs, bombs, etc, still do melt it)
Made hellhounds and fire/ice slimes not destroy trap doors when they fall through them

dex3108

So... is it safe to raffle the didgio code rather than redeeming it? I have a spare that I would like to raffle here.

I redeemed both codes on one account but i have only one key in my library on didgio so if you want to give another copy to somebody give him/her didgio key.

Got my COTD keys as well - have a couple items to give away here tomorrow night.

Also, the Dustforce keys are apparently delayed while they get a new shipment from the publisher. So... generous.

Haunted

Some of the developers are smart to do even a small halloween update to become eligible for featured placement in the Halloween sale. :D

Tellaerin

Tried redeeming the Didgio code I received just now and I get the message, "Whoops! Code already used or invalid." >_<

EDIT: False alarm. Copypasted a second time and it went through.

Sarcasm

So some reason I got an extra key for evolve..yet I only signed up once. Is this normal?

What is this didgio thing? Search brings up nothing.

So some reason I got an extra key for evolve..yet I only signed up once. Is this normal?

An online store. There was a glitch yesterday that allowed people to purchase two games from a select pool for free. It got patched pretty quickly.

Arthea

by my account only 3 Halloween bundles are not up yet, royale, lazy and blink. And steam sale is the last Halloween sale to start.
It would be nice to get Dreadout in one of those, that's the last one missing from my "halloween list", weirdly enough Halloween sales and bundles already delivered.

wetflame

Pizza Dog

Yesterday an Australian site called Catch of the Day had an offer to get games for free (they were $3 but had a $3 off discount code you could use on them). It was supposed to only be for existing members but it worked for new ones too for a while, so a lot of people used it to get free Steam copies of Skyrim, as well as a few other games. Didgio is the partner site of Catch of the Day apparently, so the codes you were getting from COTD redeem on Didgio to give you your Steam key.

Yrael

Hmmm, I redeemed the Skyrim code on Didgio, which should have given me a Steam key for it...Skyrim is now in my Didgio library, but there's no Steam key listed.

By contrast, when I redeemed the code for Steamworld Dig I could immediately find the Steam key for it in the library. Anyone else have that issue?

dex3108

Hmmm, I redeemed the Skyrim code on Didgio, which should have given me a Steam key for it...Skyrim is now in my Didgio library, but there's no Steam key listed.

By contrast, when I redeemed the code for Steamworld Dig I could immediately find the Steam key for it in the library. Anyone else have that issue?

Key should be on right side of the box below Skyrim Icon/Picture.

gngf123

It's there. Click on it on your library and you'll get a page with redemption instructions. Just under the Skyrim picture there is black box, and the key is on the right.

provista

Neo Member
If you got 2 or more codes DO NOT REDEEM THEM on same account even if it says that each key will give you one game. I made that mistake now XD

It worked for me. I have 2 Skyrim keys in my library now :) But you should probably make another account to be on the safe side..

derExperte

PC has already had a Kickstarter-exclusive achievement, in Mercenary Kings, would that not count as a pre-order exclusive?

Edit: I just checked and it's possible to get the achievement without having Kickstarted the game, never mind!

Now it is, I think they changed it after the whole internet complained. And there have been other games with cheevos like that afair. Let's see how long the AITD one lasts.

Woah, even I got Skyrim after having my order flagged for entering an address that doesn't actually exist. Guess this will be my Halloween game, after all!

Arthea

more greenlight goodies.

This one has amazing concept! you manage your own adventuring guild, hopefully it will be fun to play

a new fighting game, not so many those are on greenlight, so I thought I'll post. Something seems off though, maybe it looks not fluid enough?

Yrael

Key should be on right side of the box below Skyrim Icon/Picture.

It's there. Click on it on your library and you'll get a page with redemption instructions. Just under the Skyrim picture there is black box, and the key is on the right.

That's the thing - there is no box. I can see a box with a key for the other games I've bought, but not Skyrim.

Looks like it might be a glitch? I've contacted customer support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom