• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knurek

more greenlight goodies.
268x268.resizedimage

This one has amazing concept! you manage your own adventuring guild, hopefully it will be fun to play

The UI just screams 'made for tablets/phones'.
Still voted, the concept is lovely, but by god... Spreadsheet simulators like FM/OOTP/etc live and die by UI.

by my account only 3 Halloween bundles are not up yet, royale, lazy and blink. And steam sale is the last Halloween sale to start.
It would be nice to get Dreadout in one of those, that's the last one missing from my "halloween list", weirdly enough Halloween sales and bundles already delivered.

Yeah, I was really looking forwards to the Steam Halloween sale when the date leaked, but it's too late in the month. Almost everything I really wanted to get I already got from other sales or bundles.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Subject16, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Subject16, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Evolve Big Alpha Steam Key #1 -- MB-415350564A2BC28F - Taken by Monosukoi. 7 entrants total.
Evolve Big Alpha Steam Key #2 -- MB-6FF9E63E3E87ADAF - Taken by KainXVIII. 1 entrants total.
Evolve Big Alpha Steam Key #3 -- MB-F1C49A00C11D6C97 - Taken by L.O.R.D. 2 entrants total.

t1414671066z1.png

Dr Dogg

For fucks sake Ubisoft stop emailing me about AC: Unity with your tempting trailers and dev diaries but not let me buy it on Steam. I wonder how much longer the UK is going to be ostracised this time? Far Cry 3 and Black Flag were about a week after release where as Watch Dogs was available about a month before.

by my account only 3 Halloween bundles are not up yet, royale, lazy and blink. And steam sale is the last Halloween sale to start.
It would be nice to get Dreadout in one of those, that's the last one missing from my "halloween list", weirdly enough Halloween sales and bundles already delivered.

I have a feeling today's Humble Weekly is going to involve Magicka in some way. Found a SteamDB listing a few days back for a piece of Magicka Wizard Wars DLC called "Humble Halloween". Wouldn't be surprised if it's a bundle with the first game and its DLC.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Any thoughts on Endless Space?

Good 4x, but it has dropped to around US$10 during sales so you might want to wait with the Winter sale coming up.

Every time I use the Steam client to search a friends game list, the client locked up and I have to switch to the Store or Library tab. Is there a fix for this bug?

Arthea

Yeah, I was really looking forwards to the Steam Halloween sale when the date leaked, but it's too late in the month. Almost everything I really wanted to get I already got from other sales or bundles.

that's often not the case, but this year, yeah, it will be hard for steam to have impressive sale.

Looks and sounds interestin, but I get shivers when people use "epic". This word is super overused in my opinion.

it used in sarcastic manner, though

Arthea

Any thoughts on Endless Space?

a nice 4X-space sim game, time consuming, though, and it's no GalCiv. If you have that in mind, you can do no wrong by playing it.

Today's everything sarcastic, isn't it? I don't like that either. Know these "ironic" shirts? Hate them. Most of them.

I like it in this case, because you manage the guild, so if your results suck, calling it epic
fail
is very appropriate, no? (><)

Might get it, it's $3 on JaseC's Didgio website.

for that price? nobrainer, if you like this type of games at all.

Phinor

Got.. a few more than I needed. That's what happens when it's a random chance to participate, people (me) attempt to get a key through multiple sites and giveaways.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Evolve Big Alpha Steam #3 -- MB-E20770F80EA39585 - Taken by Cth
Evolve Big Alpha Steam #2 -- MB-9FD18ED74E8F676C - Taken by Scipius
Evolve Big Alpha Steam #1 -- MB-A61965CB45022FFA - Taken by Deques

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
PayPal will refund me the money I paid for Crasher (it never arrived and the seller ignored my messages). Once the funds have been returned to my account I'll try my luck with someone else.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
PayPal will refund me the money I paid for Crasher (it never arrived and the seller ignored my messages). Once the funds have been returned to my account I'll try my luck with someone else.

How much was it? (I may have caught the collecting bug)

Arthea

your hands are dirty, though, I hope paypal don't see this (><)

JaseC

Getting this error

"Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier"

I assume the code pasted with instances of %20 instead of spaces? Did you replace them? At least in Firefox, the console doesn't register %20 as a space but instead as %20 itself.

Echoplx

I assume the code pasted with instances of %20 instead of spaces? Did you replace them? At least in Firefox, the console doesn't register %20 as a space but instead as %20 itself.

Nope, I get the same error when clicking the remove button too.

Tried Chrome, IE and the client, doesn't work anywhere.

JaseC

Nope, I get the same error when clicking the remove button too.

Tried Chrome, IE and the client, doesn't work anywhere.

Strange. Maybe something went awry when Steam's backend generated the URL. Submit a ticket and ask for it to be removed. Valve doesn't have a section for removal requests yet, so what I did was submit it under Account Issues -> Missing Games and title the ticket "Game removal request".

Echoplx

Strange. Maybe something went awry when Steam's backend generated the URL. Submit a ticket and ask for it to be removed. Valve doesn't have a section for removal requests yet, so what I did was submit it under Account Issues -> Missing Games and title the ticket "Game removal request".

Yeah, removing other games works fine (I just tested it) I've had games removed by support before, can't be bothered right now.

Is this actually happening to anyone else though? Can someone test?

JaseC

Yeah, removing other games works fine (I just tested it) I've had games removed by support before, can't be bothered right now.

Is this actually happening to anyone else though? Can someone test?

What game is it?

Edit: Oh, the Beyond Earth demo. Just a sec.

Edit edit: Yeah, it's stuck for me, too.

Edit edit edit: Ah, I see the issue. It's the apostrophe "Sid Meier's". Remove that and you're golden.

Code:
javascript:RemoveFreeLicense( 50705, 'Sid Meiers Civilization: Beyond Earth Demo' );

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom